• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern His Vintage Muse

Character Sheets: Mine
e48d94eccfd09460ee8e8583d44977ed.jpg

Name: Dorothy-Helen Andersen
Date of Birth: 1st April 1997
Studying: History
Background Information: Dorothy-Helen was born in Western Australia during the ending few years of the 1990s, though she has always felt a connection to the 1950s and 60s style. From a young age, she dressed in old clothing that her grandmother got for her, and loved it.

Living in an area that she couldn’t express herself Dorothy-Helen managed to win a scholarship to study over in America at the end of her high school career. Studying at one of the top universities, along with finding work at a bar dedicated to the era she loved so much, after being spotted singing to Patti Page while walking in the street once.

Dot, as they call her at the bar, is known to not have many friends, only the people she works with due to her shy and anxious demeanour caused greatly by being bullied throughout her life, because of who she wants to present herself as…

Personality:
Quiet & Reserved – During hours of study, Dorothy-Helen keeps to herself, frightened of the judgement from others around her. Keeping making friends to while she’s at work.
Playful, Talented, Bubbly and Seductive – While at work she becomes a more confident young woman, through her performances she’s a new person. She’s remarked by people as a fun young woman in the wrong era when it comes to her being at work.

Character Sheet: Kitty's
Reece King
img_3350-jpg.301714

DOB: January 25, 1998
Studying: Illustration
Background:​
His mother, a local French towns woman, and his father, an American traveler, met when the two clashed into eachother in Fron of the Elfile Tower in Paris. It instantly was love at first sight. After multiple dates and many arguements, the two got marry and a year later had a baby boy, Reece.
Reece spent most of his early childhood in France. He cannot recall most of it but he still remembers his uncle paintings. His uncle was an artist who never got his shot in the world to see his work in museums, but that didn't discourage him. Reece would go to his uncle home every Saturday evening and watch him paint. Sometimes he would even paint along beside him. Reece believes at this time where he discover his passion for art.
Around the age of ten they moved to the United States, New York for a fresh new start in the family. Around the time his younger sister was born no longer making him a younger child.
His parents were pretty strict and shelter him a lot. He wasn't allow out whenever his friends wanted to hang due to his mother refusal. Reece was order to babysit on a daily basis which too got in the way. This out a strand in his friendships as he only saw them during school. His circle of friends usually got smart as time went by and his own loneliness seemed to be his only companion.
By the time Reece was in high school he had so little friends and became somewhat of a introvert. Socializing with people he didn't knew became harder for him each and every day and certain places, areas, would freak him out.

College wasn't an easy choice. He had planned to just do it over the internet but his inky good friend had convince him to apply the same college as him. To his surprise he got accepted. With his parents approval and financial help, Reece was allow to head off to college. Of course many fears sticking within him.​
Personality:​
Quiet and observant. Reece tries his hardest to stir away from social encounters and or loud crowded spaces. He is pretty observant and always has a intimidating gaze which helps people avoid him, sometimes. Having the loving for arts gave him the insight to see things through a different perspective. He always watches, observing his surroundings or anything that catches his eyes.
Optimistic, protective, sincere, and sometimes stubborn.​

The scene was set in the Swinging Era Bar where Dorothy-Helen Andersen worked and performed at. A tough crowd of all ages that enjoyed the era of 1900s, which was something that appealed to Dot being a young Australian in love with the scandalous and sexy era of music. The darkly lit stages that, had stages of all different women singing the era correct music for the bar. Nothing with slices of techno, or dubstep. It was the pure swinging jazz, and blues that played here.

She strolled through the crowds of old veterans from Vietnam, and young men that happened to stumble across the bar happening to enjoy the scene that was set for a dated romance. Most were whispering requests for songs to Dot as she walked by offering a smile. “Boys, please I only sing after Liza, and that’s when I’ll take requests… But I have been working on my own arrangement, so please wait for the time for requests,” Dot spoke in a calm relaxed tone of voice, her Australian accent rolling over the mixes of accents in the room.

Winking towards Liza who was singing up on stage, starting her swinging style to set the night to a start. Smoothly strolling to the beat of the music Dot punched in her times on her clock on sheet, before stepping into her dressing room. Humming to the sweet songs written and once sung by once proud artists which have since died at the turning of the century.

Powdering her cheeks, lining her eyes like the once popular trend of the cat-eye. Curling her hair, with the help of one of the other girls that was backstage listening to Liza’s act. Pinning the style into place Dot looking into the mirror and smiled, dressing in a sky-blue swing dress. Finishing off her look with the bright red lip. Puffing up the petticoat under her skirt, she pulled her black pumps onto her feet before smiling at her appearance.

“Hazel, would you dare to believe this is the only place, that makes me feel welcome.” Dot whispered to her dear friend before listening to her giggle leaving the room to find her dear love out in the crowd.

Calmly walking down to behind the stage, closing her eyes Dot whispered her little prayer, before watching Liza walk off the stage, offering Dot her wink of encouragement. With a deep breath, Dorothy shook away her shy and anxious nature.

Listening to the music begin to play, calmly and seductively Dot held the old style of microphone beginning to sing. An old song known to be sung by Doris Day, Dream a little Dream of Me…

‘’Stars shining bright above you

Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"

Birds singing in the sycamore tree

Dream a little dream of me…”

She swayed with the music, glazing her eyes over the crowd, locking eyes with a new member to the crowd. Someone that seemed with a friend and almost out of place by his shy nature. Her manner of singing changed as if she was singing to him, trying to make him feel welcome and in place.

Of course Reece would be the one person to listen as his friend chatted up a storm. He wanted to zone out and pretend to listen but he was too much of a nice guy to do that. Chad was always such a chatter box and sometimes it overwhelmed Reece to the point where he would break down a bit. He still wasn't use to whole friend thing nor being talkative whatsoever. Chad, a rather short freckle face male with shaggy brunette hair, hazel eyes, and peach skin, slowed down to stand beside Reece and wrapped his arm around the male pulling him down to his height. "C'mon Reece lighten up! We're suppose to have fun tonight. Be happy!" He said.

Reece stared down avoiding the friend eye contact. He felt a bit uncomfortable by the closeness and the stares. "...How is going to a retro bar any fun, Chad?" He asked in a soft tone. His voice was low as usual but always soft like an angel.

Chad rolled his eyes at his friend question and looked ahead. "This bar is different man. Trust me, you're gonna like it. Plus I'm doing you a favor. Maybe you can get some creativity out of this." Reece was curious what Chad meant by that but he had a hint.

During class Reece would struggle with his art, become uninspire. He grown tired of the small ol'pattern of sketches and drawings he did. He confined in Chad for help and apparently Chad came up with this idea. Boys night out at a retro bar.

Chad was the only friend Reece was enable to make throughout his time being in college. They were in the same art class and painted next to eachother. Just like Tristen back in high school, Chad approached Reece first after admiring his portfolio. Ever since then Chad always made up an excuse to speek with the silent classmate and eventually, without realizing the two became friends. Reece avoided talking to anyone considering the thought of it frighten him and just being in the class itself was suffocating. He was relieve it was small class so he was able to bear with it.

Reece sigh and thought how stupid this was. He regretted immediately going along wit these two. The two friends continue to walk and chat, though Reece shared a few words, towards the bar. They eventually arrived near the end of Liza act. Even the outside of the bar stood out so much on the street. Bright and flashy. They took a seat at an empty table that was in the back but in the middle of the stage view.

Reece looked around as the bar was mostly filled with veterans and old mans that wished to relive their youthful years. Of course he felt uncomfortable. Of course he felt so out of place. He gazed over at his Chad who sat at both of sides. He seemed to enjoy the atmosphere. Though most of his attention was focusing on the beautiful girl singing on stage. He gawk and quietly whistle at her. Reece felt ashame to be male friend.

"Chad... How did you find a place like this?" He asked curious.

"I was walking around one night with some girl from the English department. We stumble here out of curiosity and surprisingly had fun." He answer. Chad looked over at Reece and grin big. "So what do you think Big R? Got any artsy juice flowing inside ya yet?"

Reece stared at him before gazing away. "...No." he responded softly. He looked around more out of hope that something would at least come to mind.

He didn't quite understand why or how this place could draw inspiration for him. Yes, the theme and style indeed take you back to the 1900s, maybe not the late 1900s but pretty damn back. He gaze over at the woman performing on stage. She was beautiful no doubt but her style was clearly not from this time. Neither was her singing too. He could draw a piece of inspiration from this but it wasn't enough. She wasn't his muse.

Her performance soon came to an end and new girl appear on stage. Of course she was beautiful. Her style was different from the last one. Hers was more pinup, style that was very fashionable back in the day. Reece watched in interest and curiosity. He gazed about as some of the vets got a bit excited. "Maybe she's popular here." He wonder. Music started playing and she moved in sync with the flow. Her voice sang out clear through the mic and speakers. Her sining immediately captive him but didn't rail him in yet. There was no sparks of inspiration till the two made eye contact. She seemed to ntoice him out in the crowd out of all people. He felt the sing vibrate within as if it was directly towards him. He wanted to look away from her, break the eye contact, but his image of her slowly changed. He began to see a different view of her, an artistic view. At that moment Reece knew well that she wanted this woman to be his muse.

Politely bowing at the end of her performance, she smiled looking towards the young man she had been singing to, before breaking her eye contact with him. Kneeling down to a man who wanted to request a song, smiling at the request. With a gentle hand, she unhooked the microphone, stepping down from the stage. Wandering over to one of the band players whispering the song into his ear, watching him nod before they went onto playing the song.

Closing her eyes as the music started playing, she swayed slightly waking over to the stage sitting down on the floor of the stage. Her legs hanging over the side, as she held the microphone to her lips beginning to sing. “In the Mood, by Glenn Miller…” She told the crowd before beginning to sing. Watching older couples take up the dance floor beginning to swing dance.

Once finishing her singing, she applauded the couples that started to dance. “Does anyone else have any requests for me to sing?” Dot commented softly, looking searching through the crowd. Looking towards the table where the young man sat, before smiling softly. “Anything you gentlemen at the back, on centre stage view. Would you have anything that interests you to hear?” Dot asked softly, before she noticed Hazel wandering through the crowd, taking a few drinks to the table on the house.

First drink always was on the house there… “Dorothy! Sing Patti Page, Let me call you Sweetheart!” She turned looking through the crowd hearing someone suggest in the large crowd of people. Blushing softly, Dorothy heard the music start playing, before taking a calm breath.

“Let me call you sweetheart,
I’m in love with you
Let me hear you whisper…
That you love me too…”

Dorothy sung the beautiful love song, before became more beat and her voice took the beat too, still keeping its loving tone, and manner. Her blue eyes calmly gazing over to the table at the back, something seemingly common between their faces. Figuring them out to be college students, at the same campus of her.

Finishing her final songs. Dorothy bowed before handing over the microphone to one of the male singers, who placed a charming peck on her cheek causing her to raise a brow and whisper Good Luck to him.

Taking up her role of delivering food to tables after her performance, after getting a few compliments from the owners Wez, and Betty. Calmly strolling through to tables placing meals at the table, before looking over to the stage. James the charmer was at work, making most women swoon. Blowing a kiss to Dorothy as she looked to him, she smiled and shook her head.

Her performance was beautiful. Reece didn't look away till the very end when she bowed. For a second he didn't believe what he had seen but his eyes weren't deceiving him. He continue to watch her even when she wasn't paying attention to him anymore. The way she move and her voice was beautiful to him. If he had a paper and pencil right now he would definitely drawing her right now.

Another song came on, one requested by someone. This time he moved his gaze somewhere else but still listen to her singing. Guess Reece was afraid to make eye contact again though oddly the thought of it didn't scare him as it should. He listen and watch as older couple dance. He watched their feet move to the rthyme. The dancing looked fun and wished he could join but he didn't know them nor even have the sheer confidence if he did knew. In the end he focus his attention back on her. She asked crowd for any more request, the crowd instantly called out in response. He notice her gaze fallen in their direction again and even asked if they had any request.

Chad looked perplexed and stared back at Reece who stared down at the table now. He smile, turning back to he pinup lady on stage, and silently shook his head. "I now regret not being close to my music history now." He said a bit jokingly. He stared up at Hazel who gave them drinks and smile, "Thanks." Reece stared at his drink. Drinking seemed to play a big factor when you're a college student. He didn't like drinking but since the drinks were on the house he didn't want it to go to waste. Chad on the other hand drank his like it was plain water.

Someone in the requested a song which caused the young artist to smile. It was such a weird thing to say to a young woman but this bar was where they could reminisce about their early days. Reece watch her sing again. This time it sounded more beautiful than the last two. He leaned against the table resting his chin in the palm of his hands.

"Doesn't she look familiar?" Chad asked his silent friend. Reece thought for a moment before answering, "...Maybe." He answer plainly. Chad just hummed softly and watched the performance go on.

Once her performance finally came to an end Reece thought of how he could ask her to be his muse. Of course it gave him goosebumps and fears but she sparked a new level of inspiration for him. Chad turned away from the stage knowing the next performance was mostly aimed towards the ladies. He sigh and wonder what he should eat for the night. "Her performance was good. Maybe a little better than the first one we seen." He said.

Reece hummed softly, "Maybe..." He respond. Chad gave his friend a look, tired of the small chatter, but he quickly dismissed it. "So any artsy juice filled you up?" That what Chad refers as inspiration. Odd thing to say but he find it more fun to call it that way. Reece hesitated to respond back to him. Of course his thoughts traced back to red haired woman. He still hadn't figure out a way to confront her, or if he ever will.

"...I found a muse." He finally answer. "The pinup girl."

Chad blink a bit surprise but then grin at his friend, "See didn't I tell ya this place will help? Now you owe me big time."

Reece laugh and shook his head. "I don't owe you anything. You put it upon your own free will to help."

"Whatever man."

He laughed again and took a sip from his free drank. He stared at the stage for a moment curious of how the guy did his performance. He indeed had a charming attitude to him. He wonder if it was all apart of the act.

Calmly walking along the floors placing food on the tables, she placed a meal at most tables. Before turning to the stage, raising a simple brow to James’s singing. His calling out for song requests caused girls to puff and huff their words out in excited. Dorothy walking around the edges of the stage handing out meals gave a side glance to James watching him chuckle.

“How about we give a little appreciation to our own little college girl, who sung up a storm tonight! That’s a history student for ya!” James called out, hearing the crowd clap. “Come on Dot, do a duet with me,” He called out to her as she cleared a few tables. Sighing softly Dot, looked over to the other girls’ who sung at the bar who wanted to be there on stage with him… Searching for more tables to clean off she found the one at the back with empty glasses, holding her tray. Watching Liza getting pulled back up onto stage to take her place Dot huffed a sigh of relief.

“Is there anything you two gentlemen would like to have to drink, or eat?” Dot asked her thick accent waving through her words. Placing the empty cups onto the tray. Slowly meeting eyes with Reece, before blushing softly, withdrawing. Listening the music start, slightly dancing to the music as Dot headed back to the bar.

Handing the barman, the cups, before hearing him chuckle. “He’s still trying, he’s been trying since you got a job here… I don’t blame you for not being interested in his type though… You get uncomfortable with scandalous men, and attention whores from what it seems…” August the barman commented, looking at Dot in a calm manner.

Watching the performance end, a sigh of relief fell over her. Honestly, Dorothy-Helen couldn’t stand how Liza sung a song, or held a note. Since the day, she walked into this bar, Dot’s old classed manner didn’t like how Liza’s modernising the old beautiful classics with her voice. Watching Liza come off stage made her feel a little happier that classics weren’t being tainted.

Listening to August’s comments about Liza’s style caused Dot to smile, “Always the have a comment don’t you…” Dorothy giggled softly, watching the band start playing normal jazz. Crowds picked up at this hour before more performances.

Stepping onto the stage was the owners of the bar, holding each a microphone. “We would like to thank everybody for coming in this evening, after much request we have added in another performance time for singers…” Wez and Betty commented with a smile, the couple were grey and had a grown to love the time they married in.

Sitting on a barstool, Dorothy watched the old veterans call for her to be back up stage. Before she looked to the door noticing a few of the people who made her so uncomfortable in class walk into the bar… Anxiety rushed to her face, before turning to look at the barman who gave a simple nod, stepping out from the bar holding her shoulder, rubbing it calmly. “They wouldn’t know you all dressed up like this, you’re strong remember that…” August commented looking down at her, escorting her to her dressing room.

Dressing into a beautiful black defining dress, fixing up her hair and make-up. Gently running her hands over her hips, she smiled into the mirror at the nineteen-twenties dress she was now wearing. Her long hair falling over her shoulders curled beautifully. Clipping a simple headpiece into her hair, before exiting a more confident young woman once again.

Hearing the sound of clapping Dot turned to look at James, who wandered over to her. “Beautiful, as always… Why didn’t you want to sing with me, please stop trying to play hard to get…” James whispered into her ear, before she shoved him off making her way to stage once more.

Chad smirk at the man devoted announcement towards the previous singer. "So she is a college student. Maybe she goes to same college as us. Would explain why she seems so familiar." He said. Reece gaze up at the stage as the male singer had requested the pinup girl, Dot her name it was, to sing with him. He frowned a bit noticing the man intent just by the gaze look he gave her.

"....That guy trying to hard." He said. Chad glance over at Reece finishing the last drop of his drink. "Someone jealous now?" Chad tease of course. Reece rolled his eyes in response but question if he was. The man was allow to speak and be in the presence of her let alone Reece wished for her to be his muse. To his surprise Dot had strolled over to them, mostly to avoid singing on stage with James, but it was a perfect opportunity to ask. Chad flash her a smile, "Another drink and some fries would be nice." He said, such a weird combination. He glance over at Reece waiting for the shy male to speak.

Reece stared back at Dot, anxiety immediately rushing through him. He kept inside repeatedly telling himself to stay calm and collected. He pick up on her accent a bit dumbfounded that he hadn't noticeit earlier. He looked away as when she did and softly cleared his throat. "S-same for me but just water instead..." His voice was soft and he hoped she heard him correctly over the music that started to play. Once she left Chad jab the silent artist in the arm. "Dude! You could of ask her!" Reece rubbed his arm and frowned at his friend. "Its not easy asking someone to be you muse. What if they take it the wrong way." Reece said referring to naked model muses.

"So?" Chad question nonchalant.

"...I can tell by that response you're a big deceiver."

Chad laugh and waved his comment off. The two chatted as the performance went on not caring too much about it. They listen and watch here and then to make comments but other than that was complete conversation of other sorts. Mostly Chad was attempting to give Reece words of encouragement but Reece wasn't having it.

The looked the stage when the performance just ended. A happily married couple who were clearly growing of age step on the stage now. Reece got the sense they eere the owners and taken by their announcement they were. He was curious to who was the last performance. His eyes gazed around the bar searching for the out of times Dot. He notice some fellow students from school waked in and quickly looked away to avoiding their gaze. He hoped they wouldn't come near as then we would have no chiice to be social. The bar was crowded enough to make him feel a bit uncomfortable.

His dark brown eyes widen when he saw the new get up Dot was in. It was a black dress, he couldn't quite recognize what time the dress was from but something told him maybe the 20s. It fitted her well, incredible well. He secretly waited impatiently for her performance to began. He had the urge to draw now but had no pencil or pen.

Sitting down on a stool on the stage, Dot’s gaze seemed smoky and seductive. Glancing over towards the band offering them a sweet charming smile. Slowly glancing towards the crowd, she began her performance. The dimming of the lights over her position, as she held the microphone in her hand. Playing the innocent yet seductive girl, Dorothy looked over to the back table smiling.

You had plenty of money in 1922.
You let other women make a fool of you.
Why don't you do right,
like some other men do?”

She sung in a charmed manner, as the jazz kicked into play. Stepping up from her stool, before putting her microphone on the hook, switching to the mouth piece she had at her cheek. Taking a step onto a clear table with the help of August, carefully she wrapping her leg around his hip, he swung her around off the table, as she continued her performance.

Get out of here,
Get me some money too.

Dot sang softly taking off James’s hat throwing over into the crowd of swooning women, and tightening his tie. Before strolling off, without a care in the world for his presence. Strolling through the crowded tables, she interacted with each person in a charming manner, strutting her stuff. Her scandalous heels being run up the back of her calf muscle giving her walk a seductive look to it.

“You're sittin' down wondering what it's all about.

If you ain't got no money they will, put you out.

Why don't you do right,

like some other men do?

Get out of here,
Get me some money too.

Now if you had prepared 20 years ago,
You wouldn't be a wandering now from door to door.
Why don't you do right,

like some other men do?

Get out of here,
get me some money too.

Get out of here,
get me some money too.

Dot smiled softly, looking to August feeling him lift her hand up kissing it before, helping her get back up onto the stage through the stage. At her finish the daring Australian woman, pointed out into the crowd towards the table at the back, offering them a smile.

Why don't you do right,
like some other men do?

Get out of here,
Give me some money too.

Get out of here,

Give me some money too.

Why don't you do right?

Like some men do!!!

Dorothy winked towards Reece finishing the song, striking a charming pose. Dimming lights and the echoing of claps from the crowd called to her ears. Before she stood up doing her final bow for the night.

The last performance of the night had to be spectacular in own 1900s way. Reece watching as the lights dim and the music beginning to play. He watched her move, act, it was as if another person was on stage. Someone from the golden age where jazz was the new upcoming genre in music. She was captivating. Reece couldn't help but not look away. Her stared over at the table didn't help. Her short walk around the crowd spike him. Would she dare cross over their table he thought. Fear decided to crawl up from the pit of his stomache but he quickly ignore it. If such a thing did happen he would simply froze in state.

Her singing and act was amazing. From start to finish she didn't leave a trance of failure following behind her. Reece was surprise by wink she given more over than the smile. He was positive it was gesture towards him. Maybe in the heat of the act she did it. Maybe not. Reece found it to be to much of a coincidence. He couldn't help but smile at the thought as he clapped, applauding her flawless performance. "Well wasn't this a fun night?" Chad asked staring over at Reece.

He silently nodded his head agreeing him. "Are you going to ask her to be your muse?" Reece stared down and shrug. "...If I don't panic then yeah." He responded

"If you fail tonight there's always a chance to ask her at school."

Reece raised a brow at him, "And what if she doesn't go to same college?"

Chad shrugged his shoulders, "You ask tonight then."

Reece sigh and rested the head in the palm of his hand. The task was so simple but yet so hard for the young college student. He didn't want to ask her when it was crowded, but alone. Maybe when the bar was closing he'll ask. Only if she doesn't leave by then.

Dot smiled as the band began to play jazz, taking August’s hand she jumped off the stage. Running to the dance floor, swaying and dancing in time to the jazz retro swinging music. Feeling the intense deep emotion build up on the dance floor, August and Dot two friends that could almost seem like lover’s dance swiftly. “They could almost pass off as a married couple, though August apparently only sees her as a sister…” Hazel commented looking to Reece noticing his glances, smiling towards him. “Speak to her newbie, she’ll listen… She’s nothing like Liza or James who think about themselves…” Hazel commented in a calm tone of voice, before cleaning the table.

Looking at Chad, Hazel winked in a calm manner before strolling off. She wore clothing from the turning of the century, the period of time between 1900 – 1910, the newer age… Best friend to Dot, Hazel looked out for her international friend. Watching James with careful eyes before, she strolled over to the table once more. “Newbie, if you need to chat with her… I’ll ask her to stay back a little longer.” Hazel commented in a kind of Jersey girl tone.

Hazel was that Greaser style girl, though she enjoys the style of steampunk, along with the early 1900s to 1910 style. Yet, at the same time leather, jeans and smoking suited her.

Throughout the night, the crowd began to die down after the final performance, Dot found herself dressing back into her normal clothes, skinny jeans, a simple blouse and blazer. Down her shoulder fell her curls, as she kept her make-up on.

Spraying the tables and wiping them down, Dot looked up at Hazel giving her a hug as she left in her leather jacket greaser look, kissing her cheek as a goodbye. Dorothy found herself humming softly, as she watched the people exit the bar.

Reece glance over to the dance floor watching people dance in delight. His eyes caught sight of Dot dancing with the man whom somewhat was apart of her last performance. Their behavior towards eachother made him question what their relationship was, but the 1900 woman had already answer it for him. He averted his eyes elsewhere and blushed faintly feeling embarrass that he got notice by someone. He continue to avoid her gaze but stared back at the dance floor with hesitation. Reece was taking her advice into account.

Chad smile back at Hazel and watched her stroll off. He whistle, "Now isn't she pretty and that accent.." He said and glance over at Reece. "Hey you have a lot of openings and chances here, Reece. Im sure she won't turn you down. Who would deny being a muse for a good artist like yourself?" Chad rested his elbow on the Reece shoulder trying to give the lad some words of encouragement.

Reece stared back at Chad and shook his head. "But she doesn't know that..." he said softly.

"Hey point is she won't." They stared back at Hazel who came back again and suggested some assistance. "That would be helpful, big time." Chad told Hazel, answering for his friend instead. "See dude? Even her friend is trying to help you talk with her, that's a good sign."

Reece smile a little a bit and crossed his arms as he decided to go along with what the two said.

As the night went on and the bar slowly decreasing in numbers, Chad and Reece sticked around till they were the last few. Chad stood up from his seat and stretched out his arms. "I'll be outside waiting, 'kay?" He said towards the mals. His eyes follow the Greaser girl walk out the bar and grinned a little. He planned on talking to Hazel if he caught up to her on time. He stared back at Reece "Don't rush, don't panic. Keep it short and simple if you feel like you're going tk explode. You got this dude." He massage his his shoulders to relax the tense man and walked out the bat afterwards.

Reece let out a breathe he hadn't realize he kept in. Silently, he stood up from his seat as his gaze fallen upong Dot. She was cleaning tables, perfect timing. He mentally prepared himself, trying to give himself words of encouragement but ultimately fail. His anxiety was starting to rise but he closed his eyes and took in deep breath. He held it in till he no longer felt any jitters and open his eyes. He then walked up to the amazing singer, respectfully keeping a certain distance between them. "Um hello, excuse me..." he spoken softly but loud enough for her to hear him. He looked away timidly. "I have a request for you. Not a song request... Would you please become my muse?" He flat out asked. Of course he hadn't realize for a second what he said could be interpreted wrong. "For art of course." He said clarifying.

Hazel waited outside looking to Chad offering him a calm smile, resting on the light post outside the bar. Lighting up her smoke, sighing softly she let out a puff resting her head back. "Your friend seems nice, though you seem to come around here on your own... First time being with a girl though from memory..." She commented smiling softly, standing up straight. Glancing through the window, noticing that Reece was walking over to Dot when she was cleaning. Strolling to the window, Hazel's interest grew in their interaction. "They seem well suited for each other, so cute both of them have major anxiety issues..." Hazel commented taking a puff of her smoke, watching August leave the bar himself. Waving to him as he left, looking towards Chad once more smiling.

Waving her hand to him to come closer, to see how well it would go between Dot and Reece's meeting. Edging closer, looking at the scene. "They seem cute together..." Hazel mumbled to herself cigarette still in her mouth.

----
Shyly Dot looked up from the table, noticing Reece seemed like he wanted to say something. A soft layer of blush covered her cheeks as he nervously said hello, calmly placing the cloth and spray bottle on her table before looking to him. "Hello, is there anything I could help you with?" Dorothy spoke softly in a shy manner, blushing ever so sweetly, her thick Australian accent burning in her speech.

Nervously Dot looked towards Reece, looking at James left. Sighing in a calmer state once he was out the door. Calmly she smiled looking towards Reece. Hearing his request, she giggled softly. Flattered by his comment, softly Dot gave a nod hearing about it helping his study. "Sure thing, I don't mind at all if it helps you out, I just have to request, it's when I'm free of work, and classes..." Dot commented to him.

"If you need to do so in my work time, I just suggest you bringing your work along while I'm performing. I could ask the manager if that's okay for you to sit at a table and work." Dorothy suggested in a calm tone, offering him a caring smile.

Chad stepped outside and looked to the night sky before gazing over at Hazel. The smell of smike didn't particularly bother him but it made his mind wonder about the woman health. He offer her a smile back, a bit of a charming one and moved over to the wall beside the window of the bar. "Wow, I'm surprise you remember. Is it must to do thing working here, remembering customers?" He asked curious.

He leaned against the wall on his side and looking into the bar. He smirk watching Reece walk over to Dot. He wanted to clap, cheer for his dear friend that finally grew a pair of apples to confront her. He glance at Hazel noticing her walk closer to the window out of interest of the two conversation. He raised a brow shock by her comment, "So she has anxiety too..." He stared back at the two glad that Dot was the one to be Reece muse now. The two appeared like a perfect match for eachother.

_______

Reece looked away from Dot feeling embarrass about his request now. His cheeks flushed red as he stuffed his hands in his pockets feeling a bit unease. He waited for her answer hoping, praying she would accept his request. It would crush him and his artistic soul as he would then need to find another muse or some new inspiration to draw. His lighten up as he stared back at Dot relieve and happy she agree. For a second he believed his ears were playing tricks on him but they weren't. He nodded his head at her request, "That's fine.." he said.

He listen to her suggestion and stared back at the table he sat at during the night. The table had a perfect of the stage so it was great for drawing out sketches. "Well... That would be nice. If you can do that I would like that table I sat at tonight..." he said softly.

He glance over at the bar window as he notice Chad and woman friend watch them. He felt embarrass once againa dn quickly looked away as his hands fidget in his pockets. Reece looked up at Dot and admire her beauty now that he got a closer look of her. Not one bit did he regret asking her to be his muse. He was happy that she was the one to spark his inspiration. He held his hand out to her shyly for a handshake. "My name Reece King... It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Major anxiety issues, you might have missed in but she freaked before the last act, due to a bunch of jerks from her class walking in..." Hazel commented watching the scene before she unfolds. "Dorothy doesn't have many friends, people don't like her because of her talent, or personality... Getting to know her you'll find she's so bubbly and kind... People just don't give her a chance..." Hazel scratched her head slightly.

Remembering his comment turning to Chad, she smiled in a cheeky manner. "No, I just remember how shit faced drunk you got, I was the one who kinda had to drop you off at home that night. Not that I cared too much, you're a good guy, I could tell that much... I guess you could tell, I'm the one that sits there and reads people through my shift..." Hazel commented in a funny manner, looking into his eyes. "You didn't seem to remember that night when you came back so I didn't comment on it," She shrugged, watching her dear friend interact. "He would be good for her, I just hope James doesn't get in the way of this. There's an adorable innocence about them, which I fear would get bothered by James..." She mumbled, flinching the ash off her smoke, looking down at the bar.

"So what's your story?" She commented turning looking to Chad, offering him a cheeky smile. "What draws you to this club, and such?" Hazel commented hoping not to hear anything about Liza and her performing. Holding her smoke at her side, she yawned slightly, covering her mouth.

---
"I'll ask Wez, and Bet tomorrow about the table for you... I could always put a reserved sign for you..." Dot blushed giggling softly, closing her eyes as she giggled seemed to be a habit of hers. Noticing him glancing at the window caused her to turn and look seeing Hazel's cheeky smile and wave, before Dot herself returned it with the finger... "Hazel rack off! We're trying to talk..." Dot yelled out in a shy manner, going bright beet red. Before she heard her friend laugh from outside.

Turning back to Reece, she blushed in a nervous manner, putting her hands in her pockets. Stubbornly, almost in the same way that Reece did himself. Slowly looking up at Reece, she offered him a gentle smile. Seeing into Reece's eyes in a closer distance, and light... Something just felt right to her. Dorothy-Helen Andersen gently brushed a stray hair over and behind her ear. A shy bashful cover of blush glossed her cheeks.

The whole artistic atmosphere around Reece made her feel appreciated in a nice way. Watching him hold out his hand, Dot smiled hearing his name. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Reece King. My name is Dorothy-Helen Andersen, I'm studying history at Augustine College." She smiled taking his hand, shaking it calmly. Electrical shocks shivered through her hand as she touched his hand.

Chad listen to her little description of her friend. He smile to himself thinming how similar the two were. "I can say the same for Reece." He commented. "He avoided talking to everyone in class and even me when I first approach him. It took time but he gradually open up. He's a really nice guy and protective of those he cares about." He crossed his arms as he watched the the two continue on to talk shyly.

Chad smacked his the palm of his hand on his face as he looked down in embarrassment. "That would explain a lot." He mumble. His mind tried to think back to the night but all he could remember clearly was walking in with the English major girl and watching one or two performances. Everything after that was fuzzy and discombobulated. He looked back at Hazel smiling nervously. "If I did anything to you that night I'm sorry and for making you go through all that trouble. I owe you one really." He said apologetically. He looked back at the two curious if it anything new changed. Reece seemed to held his hand out to her for a handshake and chuckle. "He just told her his name.." he glance over at Hazel raising brow as he heard he comment and looked back at the two. "James that guy who tried to get your friend to dance with him?" He asked curious.

He moved away from the window and out towards the middle of the side walk. He gaze up at the bar flashy sign that was now off. He smile to himself as he thought about her question. "Curiosity." He said plainly. "Every night always something new and different. Feels like I stepping back in time and its fun."

________

Reece nodded his head pleased by her answer. He glance down at her, considering he was much taller than her, and smile softly hearing her giggle. He couldn't help but think that her giggles, blushes, smile, practically everything about her was beautiful. He even when he sketch her out he knew it become a beautiful piece of art. He wish he could tell her but the poor college boy was to shy. The thought made him blush and he loved away shyly.

He chuckle when she yelled at her friend. He didn't expect to see a reaction like that.

He look at her when she took his hand and introduced herself. It brought a smile to his face as he gave her hand a light shook and withdrew. He felt some shocks when their hands touch but he didn't think too much about it. Reece was surprise to hear she attended the same college as he did. Was it faith? "Oh... Um wow. I attend the small college. Majoring in illustration..." he told her softly. "..What a coincidence, huh?"

“You didn’t do anything, you just laughed a lot. Tried giving me your number, I ended up taking your phone off you because, you were trying to get into it… Didn’t want you calling an ex or anything like that. Picking up the pieces after that would have been annoying. Honestly don’t like picking up the pieces for people I don’t know…” Hazel commented putting out her smoke. Before smiling at his comment about curiosity. Before giggling, “Don’t end up like the cat then…” She laughed.

Thinking about Chad’s comment about James, before nodding slightly. “He wanted her to sing with him, but there’s something about him that puts me on edge.” Hazel told him softly looking to him, “He’s got this air about him, actually saw him try to force a kiss on Dot this evening before final performance…” She stated in a stressed manner, before turning back to her friend noticing the innocent interaction they were having.

--

Dot’s hand still felt the spark, even after letting go of his hand. It was like a tingle feeling almost, as she looked up at him calmly. Blushing softly, she giggled at his chuckle after Dot yelled at Hazel. Rubbing her head slightly, she looked down, fidgeting with her feet. “So, sorry, I was a bit loud wasn’t I?” Dot commented in a shy tone of voice looking to him.

Hearing Reece speak about being a student at the college caused her to look up in surprised. “Strange coincidence, though a nice one too…” She spoke softly, looking to him, shying slightly. “Actually, I often find myself looking at all the commissions that are made by artists at our campus… Maybe I have seen some of your work then?” Dot blushed looking at him. “My favourite from memory was of a cages blue bird… I found it somewhat relatable…”

Dorothy seemed so well invested in the thought of the painting, smiling faintly at the picture in her memory that she had.

Chad listen to her and sigh of relieve. "That's good. Didn't do anything extreme but I am disappointed. Didn't get your number in the end." He said pretending to look hurt as he place a hand on his heart. He laughed at her comment and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Well like a cat, I also have nine lives sweetheart." He commented grinning cheekily.

Chad stared at Hazel listening to her. He could tell by the tone of her voice she didn't quite enjoy the company of this James guy. Chad never like to judge a cover by a book till he saw it with his own true eyes, but Hazel seemed strong about her statement. He sigh softly and shrug, "Never met the dude but I can read body language. Seems like he hide most of attacks behind stage but tonight was different." He glance back at the two shy grown kids still talking in the bar. "If he doesn't get in the way of them, then I have no reason to worry about the dude."

______

Reece smile when she giggle again. They seemed to be uncontrollably but he wasn't complaining. He shook his head at her question, "No, not at all..." he said softly.

He was still surprise the two attended the same college. He wonder why he haven't seen her till now. Though he was glad to have still seen her whether not on campus. He listen to her when she admitted shyly as she stroll around the art commission. His cheeks turned red a bit as she mention a painting of blue birds in a cage. Reece remember clearly of the painting, the sources of feelinng and inspiration it came from. He felt trapped by his anxiety sometimes like a bird trap in a cage. "Actually you have... That painting is mine." He admitted shyly. "I... I don't like putting my name on my work... So I use a fake one. Don't like the attention..." he said softly.

Shaking her head at his comment Hazel laughed. "Then stop wasting those nine lives on girls that don't seem to treat you, right..." She commented looking to him, as she strolled over to his side, leaning forward kissing his cheek. "It would be a shame to see you stray... Just remember those girls with papers aren't the real fun out there..." She whispered into his ear, only just the height to do so with him.

Hearing his comment about James, she gave a sigh softly. Before drawing back from his side, looking towards him. "He's not a nice person, like a snake in the grass you could say, just wanted to warn ou because... I would hate to see your friend get hurt by him..." Hazel resting back against the sign post, thinking about things... Honestly, she knew the full extent of James's torment and torture, because she herself got it once, just shortly after beginning work at the bar. Thinking about the time when she had friends, and how they ran away after James created a rumour about her, caused her to frown... "He hurts people, I don't want to see them have that, I only had August around that time... He helped me, then Dot came to the bar, despite his efforts, she never listened to him..." She told him, offering a sad smile.

"Didn't you know, apparently I'm a whore on the side... James paid me himself, that's what he said at least... From memory... 'I don't know just something about a greaser girl got my motors purring, maybe even roaring, but her effort wasn't worth the money I paid...'" Hazel quoted James's words looking away as her eyes waters... Laughing sadly she wiped her eyes. "I don't even know why I'm telling you this..." She commented, putting her hands into her pocket as she turned away from Chad's face. Hiding the tears rolling down her cheek from him.

The truth was... Hazel always liked Chad, there was something about him. Even in the early days of her career at the bar, she thought that, though she feared to make a move after the rumour about her came out.

---

Looking up at him, she noticed at his cheeks darkened at the comment of the painting and it caused her to smile. "You're really talented, and it's a good way to keep a private life when art is concerned, by using a pen-pet name." She smiled sweetly, shyly fiddling, looking over her shoulder to see her managers were finally closing up. "Oh... It looks like we should go, Wez and Bet like space when it comes to closing up..." Dot commented softly cleaning up her mess and putting away the cleaning materials.

"Shall we continue talking outside?" Dot asked him softly waiting for him at the exit of the bar. Walking outside she saw Hazel and looked to her friend in a sudden light. Hazel was still facing the torment from James's words, Liza's comments about her behind stage every night wouldn't have been helping either. The comments often including a dime or quarter being thrown at the back of her head.

Looking to Chad, she read his expression pretty quickly. Turning back to Reece calmly. "If you want I can give you a lift home... I think those two need to have a bit of a talk to themselves... Hazel has kinda had feelings for him... Even before I started working here..." Dot told Reece, before gently taking his arm, and wandering off to the staff car park, going over to a little spearmint vait 'pop' car.

He gaze away from Hazel as he rubbed the back of his neck. He smile though there was pain behind it and even in his eyes it showed it. "I keep help it. I'm a fool for plastic heartbreakers." He said with a pain soft laugh. He glance up at her as he saw her move beside him and placed a kiss on his cheek. He couldn't help but smile genuinely now and even blushed just a tiny bit. The kiss felt different for one just on the cheek. His cheek felt tingly like tiny sparks danced around. Chad appreciated the care and advice she gave though they didn't know each much.

Chad listen to Hazel speak without interrupting her. He was now postive the woman was very passion and strong about her opinions, statements, about the man. He read her body language and voice, sensing and hearing pain and hurt. He believe her. He soon became to feel the pain she felt but only a little. Anger boil up inside Chad as Hazel went on to say the things James said about her. Hazel didn't look like the type he described though no one does at first glance, but Hazel didn't. He frown when she turned away and for the first time he didn't know what to do when a girl cried. He usually did but the boy was too taken back by her pain.

Reece blushed even more and stared down at the floor as he rubbed his neck shyly. He always got embarrass when people complimented his art and acted modest. "..I'm just average." he said quietly. He looked when he heard footsteps and voices appear. He gaze over at the managers then Dot whom suggested they should step outside. Reece nodded his head as answer and follow the brunette outside.

Reece was surprise to see the scene between the Chad and Hazel. There was a little tension in the air but something that could easily be fixed. Reece stared over at Chad whilst listening to Dot. Before he could answer Dot had already drag him away and kept his eye on Chad. Chad stared back and only flashed a thumbs up signaling "i got this" and "good luck."

Chad looked back at Hazel and sigh softly. "I believe you and you're no whore, Hazel." He said softly. "Hey, come here..." Chad stepped closer to Hazel and turned her around to face him. He wrapped his arms around her placing one hand gently on her head and pet her. "I'm sorry you had ro go through this. I'm really am... You're such a strong, beautiful, caring woman who doesn't deserve this.." He wiped her tears noticing her makeup was becoming a mess now. He smile a bit thinking it was cute. Then an idea came to mind. "Hazel... Go on a date with sometime. How about it?." He said. "I know this is a wrong time but... I'm interested in you. Always have. First person to catch my attention ever since I step foot into the bar."

Reece walked beside Dot to her car. He stared at her hand that held on his arm causing him to blush. He felt embarrass and shy. Some of his anxiety rose considering he never been in a position like this before. But he enjoy it, no complaints so the unease feeling went away fast. He glance back at the front of the bar curious what was happening now between the two. "I'm surprise Hazel likes Chad..." he said. "Chad always believe she was out of his league.. That's why he never really pursue her... He would mention her from time to time.." He stared back at Dot catching the smell of her perfume for a second. It was sweet.

Hazel looked up at him, closing her eyes slightly feeling his calming touch. Gently resting her head into his chest, she felt her body shake as she cried. Holding back all her pain had been a struggle, yet being there with Chad caused her to calm down somewhat. Hearing his compliments made her want to hold onto him some more, looking up at him she saw a smile on his face. Figuring out her make-up was running made her hide into his chest once more.

“It’s meant to be water proof, what the hell…” Hazel mumbled into his chest shyly, looking at him. Hearing his talk about a date Hazel sniffled slightly, looking up from him once more. Feeling his warm finger tips wiping her tears away.

“You- want to go a date? With me?” Hazel blushed looking into his eyes, a warm hue of pink dancing on her warming cheeks. Gently snuggling into his chest once more, trying to hide the shades her face was changing too. Hearing his response after, made her look at his face, trace his expression.

“You’re really interested in me? It’s not one sided,” Hazel turned her blushing face away. “You always seemed to be someone that caught my eye, either a quick joke, or some cute remark you made… You’re not like other guys, there’s something about you I’ve always admired. You’re not the type to change for anyone…” Hazel told him, feeling her face clear up of tears, blinking the last few out of her eyes and away.

Her next step was slow, and somewhat calming. As she moved her hand to his cheeks, gently stroking them in a loving manner. Resting up onto her toes, pressing her lips to his. In that moment her eyes were closed, not tightly, nor hard. Softly, in a relaxed manner. Hoping that he would return the kiss…

--

Dot’s steps were slow, though well-paced. Her heart racing at the thought of holding Reece’s arm, as she made her way towards her car. “Your art, it’s beautiful not average… You have emotions there, where other miss the needed feeling…” She commented telling him in a calm manner. Running her fingers through her hair slightly.

Once at the car she let go of his arm, looking to him in a calm manner. Blushing a deepening shade of red. “Hazel apparently had to drive him home when he got drunk once, something about her opinion on guys that night changed…” Dot shrugged softly unlocking the car, looking towards him, putting her bag in the back of the car. “I’m sorry I pulled you away from your friend, but I know what Hazel is like when she’s like this, and she needed him there… Hopefully just something good would come from it…” She spoke softly looking to him.

Blowing a stray hair out of her face.

Chad laugh when she bury her face in his chest and mumble a complaint about her makeup. "I think it cute. Gives an artsy look ya know." He said honestly. Maybe she wouldn't relate but if Reece was around he would definitely agree.

Chad nodded his head as an answer, grinning wide, and laughed once more when she hide again. He stared into her eyes showing he was serious with a touch of his goofy smile. Though they widen in shock by her response. "One sided?" He question in disbelief. He listen to her as she continue and couldn't help but blush feeling flatter. Though he eventually cover his face to hide it. His eyes looked else where other than her. "...I didn't think you had any interest in me Hazel."

He gaze down at her feeling her hand touch his cheek. It was soft and felt right. He cuddle within the touch but kept his eyes on her. Chad held back a smile when they kiss. He kissed her back holding her even tighter and close. The kiss was tingling, sparks setting off in him. He didn't want to pull away nor let go so he deepen the kiss lovingly.

______

Reece remained silent not knowing what to say. He was utterly shy and just stared headed to keep him focus. He glance over at her as she spoke and smile a bit. "...Thank you." His voice soft and kind.

He stared at his arm once she let go then back at the car. Even the car itself fitted her style. He sigh hearing the little story, "I hope he didn't do anything stupid to her..." he said. "But most likely not..." He grab hold of the car door handle and was about to get in but she spoke once again. Reece shook his head and smile, "It's fine... Im sure Chad got it under control. He wouldn't dare leave a crying woman till he was sure she was happy again.... Chad a really nice guy that gets hurts a lot..." Reece hopped in the passenger seat and buckle up his seatbelt soon after. He shoved his hands in his pocket as he waited for Dot get in and once she did he looked at her. "I don't live far... I live in the apartment building that's a few blocks down by campus." He told her.

"It's just annoying because I paid good money for water-proof make-up..." Hazel mumbled into his chest shyly.

Hearing his comment about her not being interested in him, she looked at hi and rose a brow. "Gosh boy, I did... Still, do.You made my heart race when you want into the bar. Every day I look out for you and make sure you're around. It's alway nice somehow having you there, even if we never really talked." She rubbed the back of her neck explaining before her kiss.

His hold on her got tighter with her kiss given to him, chest against chest. Hazel felt his heart beat just as fast as hers did for him. Slowly as he joined into the passionate display, Hazel's arms moved over his shoulders to the back of his neck supporting him carefully in the kiss.Tingling lips that felt like they had touched popping candy plagued her, though she continued the kiss. Only pairing for a moment when she needed air, huffing slightly looking towards Chad. Blushing softly, offering him a smile. "Wow, you're a great kisser. I don't see how those little Barbie dolls left you, but I'm glad because I don't we wouldn't have been here now... If one was still hanging around." Calmly she pecked his cheek, before hugging him tightly. Lovingly, it felt like finally, she had caught her break.

She had Chad there, and he was honest about his feelings towards her. Nothing could go wrong in that moment...

---

"You're welcome Reece, just remember art is what the viewer sees. When I see something that doesn't have an emotional meaning behind the picture, I don't have any interest. Yes, it's pretty. But it lacks that feeling, emotion that is needed even..." Dot commented telling him in a calm manner, looking towards him.

Hearing the comment about Chad, she merely shook her head. "Apparently he was charming, Hazel enjoyed the chat with him. Stuck around at his apartment until he stopped being sick, and wasn't at risk of drowning in his own vomit..." She spoke softly looking to him. "Chad was in good hands, after all, Hazel is a nurse and qualified midwife." Dot's words were nothing but gentle speaking about her friend and his. Dorothy listened carefully to his explanation of his friend and smiled. "Both you seem similar in that sense, the ones being left heartbroken... It's just a vibe I get off you both." She said walking around to her side of the car.

Getting into the driver's side she sighed happily, resting her head back into the seat. "It's been a busy night, so you live in the apartment complex on the right side of campus? That's easy enough for me." She smiled snapping her seatbelt into place, before turning the key to start the car's engine. Turning on the lights to the car, she began to calmly drive hearing the radio play electro-swing. Humming the tune she smiled calmly. Watching the roads carefully, she noticed the splashes of rain droplets on her windscreen. "I'll get into the parking lot and drop you off under cover, so you don't get wet. Would be horrible for you to catch a cold..." Dot commented calmly.

"So anyway... What attracted you to art?" Dorothy asked in a calm tone of voice, as the playing of her favourite tunes were in the background. She had a gentle nature, and was a skilled driver, watching the roads for people running around on the footpaths. Smiling when she drove passed Hazel and Chad, who seemed to be doing well. Happiness for her friend is what she felt. So much happiness.

Chad panted catching his breath as their lips separated. He stared back at Hazel grinning like a kid who won a prize toy. "Wow. I don't usually kiss after the first date." He said jokingly. He blushed faintly by her comment and couldnt help to laugh. "Well they don't know what they missed and Hazel... I don't have anymore Barbies just a Greaser gal." He hugged her back burying his face in her neck. He closed his eyes embracing the moment and didn't want to let go but he knew at some point he would need too.

He pulled away from the embrace but still had his arms wrap around her. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked, a little bit of concern in his voice

_____

Reece listen to her and all he could do was nod his head in response. He still wasn't sure to how respond to compliments other than a thank you.

He smile a little as he listen to her explain the night the two shared. He find it hard to believe that you a find a man who's beyind drunk and charming at the same time. He was now intrigued by it and mentally noted to ask Chad later about it. "A nurde and midwife... Perfect for taking care of a man child like him." He commented with a small smile. He looked at Dot remaining silent for a moment. He was questioning her comment about him and Chad, but mostly himself. Did he really carry around an aura like that. He looked down afterall feeling a bit ashame, "I've never been in a relationship before so.. No heartbreak over here but.... I am scared of failing at one." He admitted softly.

The thought of being a relationship actually scared him. Would he find someone that he has a deep connection with? Would he be able to protect them? Make them feel loved? Reece wonder.

Reece stared at her examining her features now that he got a closer view now. She did look tired, little bags appear under her eyes faintly. Though it didn't make any flaws in her appearance. Once she drove off he looked out the window staring at the small droplets that landed on the window. He enjoy watching them and trying to keep count, it was calming. The music made it even more relaxing. He glance over at her and shoved his hands in his pockets, "That's fine..." he responded.

Reece got caught up in his counting that he almost missed Dot question. He thought for a moment thinking back to the time. "My grandfather a painter.." he said simplyand contiune on. "When I lived in France as a little boy... I would go to his home every Saturday morning and paint with him... He taught me alot." He told her running his hand through his little fluffy hair.

He looked out the window noticing the two little lovebirds. It made him grin a bit knowing Chad would get it handle. Though he expected these turn of events. "They're happy..." he commented. He looked over at Dot prepare to ask her a question. "..What made you major in history?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back