HIIIII

BlackBlood

I'm usually busy on weekends but I'll try to reply
Hey! I just joined yesterday and I know I made one of these already but I want to get my name out there so I could make more friends and role play buddies! I would like it if someone could DM me or something so we can be friends or do a role play. It doesn't matter to me! Let's have fun on this great site :)

They can be found on the main page ^-^ there you can find the interest checks for rp's you could be interested in for one on ones and for groups. You can also make your own should you want to start one! ^D^

Oh that yeah I tried.....No response. I guess my type and interest don't really "interest" anyone T^T

Oh that yeah I tried.....No response. I guess my type and interest don't really "interest" anyone T^T
It takes time for your interest check to generate views friend, don't be discourage, my interest check took a week before I got anyone. Half the time I actually go searching instead, it's easier that way in my opinion.

It takes time for your interest check to generate views friend, don't be discourage, my interest check took a week before I got anyone. Half the time I actually go searching instead, it's easier that way in my opinion.
alright i'll try that thank you

(bit late to the party here)
Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back