Hiiiii

lox

smoll
Hello~! It's really nice to be here~ My name is Frog, but you can just call me Lox... I don't mind whichever name you choose to call me, either is fine with me. I've actually been rping sense I was 9... so ...like, 11 years......(nothing to brag about). I've been actively creating rps that have been pretty successful for a while now! I actually came here in hopes of starting a rp with my friend, so I hope that can go smoothly! Anyways, I'm tiny but powerful... and I really love to garden..... and I really love my ocs.

Okay, I think that's it, but thank you for reading! I can't wait to start~

Well, welcome to RP Nation! I hope you and your friend enjoy the site!

I love plants, but I'm not the most diligent gardener in the world. What have you planted this year?

welian said:
Well, welcome to RP Nation! I hope you and your friend enjoy the site!
I love plants, but I'm not the most diligent gardener in the world. What have you planted this year?
Hello~! Thank you! Actually, i've planted some succulents recently! I have four as of now, but the new ones names are Carol and Mog.. their the best. I've been doing mostly succulents as of recent.. succulents are really the best... if you've never had succulents before, you should really look into it. Their very easy to care for~

png said:
fake and gay I MEAN Hi omg I finally found you
and there is my friend now! HELLO U GAY

Hey! Speaking of first impressions, have a lot of links. Merry Christmas!

Site Questions and Information, when you have a problem/bug/request and it needs answering/fixing.

Rules, which I suggest you skim through and take a look at.

FAQ, if your question that needs answering seems simplistic. May I mention now that the staff and moderators at this site are incredibly helpful, and will answer any question you have? In, like, a minute after you post a thread in the Site Questions page? Seriously. It's almost scary.

That's all I got for you. Have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back