• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage reboot

Karumi
Tainaka.Ritsu.full.274709.jpg

She just looked at her mother tears in her eyes" mommy what should I name her" she says trying to think of her name while feeding her milk" you have to help me" hey how about misika" she ask as she held her daughter" or Rosemarie " she say" I feel so weak and worn out" she told them wanting rest as she was sitting on the bed looking at Rose she was so cute she was already attached to her baby girl" mom or kiba wanna hold her I feel week I'm afraid I'll drop Rose" she say yawning Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Tatsu able to walk again put his sunglasses on as he made his way to Dykstra's room. Knocking on the door he smiled "you okay in there kid?" He asked as he waited patiently, knowing the lad was a bit odd even for a hybrid. "It seems my god daughter has given birth, but I'm curious as to how this new life being brought in has affected you?"
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Dykstra put his tongue back in his mouth, looking over at Tatsu. He didnt expect someone to come to him and ask that, but it was nice to have his opinion voiced. "Well, I dont know yet, its only been a few moments since it, er, she showed up" He says, teeth clicking together every now and again. "But I cant like the idea of it, dammit, her. I cant tell you a straight answer on why I dont like i-her, but maybe I can find that out later"

"What I do know is some things are obviously going to change, I do know I'm going to be expected to be more careful or I wont even be let around- her. Which is fine with me, I just know life is going to get a lot more boring and noisy" He grumbled the last part.

Ryu smiled at her then she sighed " well what would you like to name her Kami" she asked as she walked around the room, she seemed to be pacing the room, she was thinking about some things , one of those was her child and the other was Zaria , Zaria seemed to get along with others but now she seemed to be wanted another girl to ....be with her

Texangamer Texangamer

Zaria sighed , she sat on the couch , she hated clothes normally she would let her body be covered by her scales but now that she has to live with her moms and the others , Mr raz makes her put clothes on " why don't nobody talk to me is it because I was raised in the wild or because I look like mom but younger " she sighed looking down at her feet.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
( sorry bro ...I guess I was being stupid back then)

Karumi
uIvPWt1.jpg

She just blushed at the nickname that her mom made up for her" I like to name Rosemarie momma do you think you can hold her please" she say as she was smiling she was happy" she very cute" she say seeing her open her eyes while trying to suck her hand but she had mittens on her hands she just giggle" your so cute Rose" she sah as she was happy but very tired and sore" momma what you worried about" she asked she didn't know about her half sister yet

Emma
d96e2f1b.jpg

She just looked at the girl as she sat up" Hi" she saw sad that she lost both of her parents in one day she just wipe her tears from her face she was trying to be strong her leg was in a cast" I want my parents back I don't want to be lonel" she says crying a bit as she hugged her stuffed rabbit as she was sniffing
Tsutarji Tsutarji Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ryu smiled holding the baby then she sat beside her daughter " oh Kami ....hmm want to meet your half sister " she asked smiling then she shivered thinking about Zaria " she's really sweet and I think you two would get along " she said playing with the baby.

Texangamer Texangamer

Zaria saw the girl then she got up and hugged her " hey it's what happened to your parents Emma " she asked gently whipping her tears then she hugged her " I lost my dad but I got myself now two moms.. " she said hugging her happily
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
k_on__3_by_risasenpairender-d59vxyu.png

She just looked at her mother as she was shocked" whoa what I have a sister awesome" she say missing her big sister Ali she was a little sad she don't see her anymore she Just looked at her mom playing with her" I wonder what type of hybrid she will be" she says

Emma
rin1.jpg

She was hugged as she looked at the girl" I was told that my parents died in a car accident I was saved a drunk driver smashed into mommy and daddy car so the car flipped so now I'm here with no parents" she says as she looked at her" I'm Emma" she say" where exactly am I" she says Tsutarji Tsutarji

Karumi
k_on__3_by_risasenpairender-d59vxyu.png

She just looked at her mother as she was shocked" whoa what I have a sister awesome" she say missing her big sister Ali she was a little sad she don't see her anymore she Just looked at her mom playing with her" I wonder what type of hybrid she will be" she says

Emma
rin1.jpg

She was hugged as she looked at the girl" I was told that my parents died in a car accident I was saved a drunk driver smashed into mommy and daddy car so the car flipped so now I'm here with no parents" she says as she looked at her" I'm Emma" she say" where exactly am I" she says Tsutarji Tsutarji
OOC: Zelda and me have made an agreement so for the time being as it's her rp she'll be handling the issues with in it

Fritz came in and says" so given what violet has told you and you not having any parents, i'll be your dad and violet will be your big sister as for this place it's a orphanage and lab/hospital for hybrids like you and others ". He picks up the dying flowers and changes them and drops an orange in front of emma and then says" It's been a very long day so i'll go and make you something to eat as for how you'll get around violet will be helping you with tasks that clearly wouldn't make you feel uneasy".

Raz is now in the playground and watches lexi as he takes a sip of his calming tea from finally being able to take a break thanks to fredricks and the others working with him to fix the place and says". Thanks for waiting my angel fixing and checking the place took far longer than i wanted it to, and since it's your birthday i have a present for you that i have a feeling you'll love".

Emma
Kaga.Rin.full.679715.jpg

SHe just looked at violet than to fritz talking about they would be her big sister and her daddy" thank you" she says as she just hugged her bunny" thank you for saving me and taking me in at least i have someone that cares for me i don't want to be lonely i want friends" she say as she smiled a little she didn't want to go back where she lived she sad that her parents died but happy that she has someone now to take care of her she wasn't sure if there would be a funeral for her parents as she held on the necklace her parents gave her" yay food" she say

Lexi
7854c699498778b2ac4e909d1e150eaa--babies-english.jpg

She just looked at her dad as she smiled" yay a present daddy" she say " did mommy got me something too" she asked as she just looked at her dad as she wanted to play with him" i like playground thank you daddy" she say as she was playing around as she giggled holding onto her dad she loved him as she looked around" pwease can we wake up mommy so she can celebrate my birthday i don't think she forgot about it" she say as she smiled Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu looked at her then she sighed" oh yes she's nice..oh Ali...she's OK I think I mean I found her a few days ago but she was in a deep sleep ...crap ...I forgot to ask raz if he can cheek on her make sure she's OK " she said smiling at the baby.

Texangamer Texangamer

Zaria saw the others and she sighed , they didn't notice her ether was she invisible or something , she shivered then she started to walk away , nobody wanted to get to know her , not even the adults " I guess I'll go " she whispered running away to her room

Emma
Kaga.Rin.full.679715.jpg

She just looked at violet than to fritz talking about they would be her big sister and her daddy" thank you" she says as she just hugged her bunny" thank you for saving me and taking me in at least i have someone that cares for me i don't want to be lonely i want friends" she say as she smiled a little she didn't want to go back where she lived she sad that her parents died but happy that she has someone now to take care of her she wasn't sure if there would be a funeral for her parents as she held on the necklace her parents gave her" yay food" she say

Lexi
7854c699498778b2ac4e909d1e150eaa--babies-english.jpg

She just looked at her dad as she smiled" yay a present daddy" she say " did mommy got me something too" she asked as she just looked at her dad as she wanted to play with him" i like playground thank you daddy" she say as she was playing around as she giggled holding onto her dad she loved him as she looked around" please can we wake up mommy so she can celebrate my birthday i don't think she forgot about it" she say as she smiled Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Raz gently smiles and the says" i doubt she'd forget your birthday and your most welcome, before we head back and wake her up lets play here for a little and then you can pounce on her i'll hide and watch you because it's amusing".

Violet gently smiles and says"
Well we do have their body's so if you want we can cremate them because we have the right stuff for that much and it's nice to have a little sister so i'm fine with helping you out".

Tiger came in to check how things are and he sees zera and says" Why don't we go hang out in town i need to get some stuff anyways"

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Emma
Kaga.Rin.full.709821.jpg

She just looked at her big sister as she smiled" a funeral for my parents but it cost a lot" she says as she wanted to play" so you take care of me with friz" she says she didn't want to call him her dad yet she needed to heal first" after I eat can we go outside please big sissy" she say she didn't know if she was going back to school as she sighed deeply she missed her friends" what's a hybrid" she asked not knowing she had powers

Lexi
740full-yuzuyu-sakashita.jpg

She just smiled as she nodded she went to play on the swing" daddy I hear there's a new person here can we say hello daddy" she asked as she was playing around as she was enjoying her time" I can't wait to wake up mommy she be surprised" she giggled sometimes she liked scaring her mother Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Emma
Kaga.Rin.full.709821.jpg

She just looked at her big sister as she smiled" a funeral for my parents but it cost a lot" she says as she wanted to play" so you take care of me with friz" she says she didn't want to call him her dad yet she needed to heal first" after I eat can we go outside please big sissy" she say she didn't know if she was going back to school as she sighed deeply she missed her friends" what's a hybrid" she asked not knowing she had powers

Lexi
740full-yuzuyu-sakashita.jpg

She just smiled as she nodded she went to play on the swing" daddy I hear there's a new person here can we say hello daddy" she asked as she was playing around as she was enjoying her time" I can't wait to wake up mommy she be surprised" she giggled sometimes she liked scaring her mother Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz gently pushing the swing and says" Sure we can go and say hello but from the reports she just lost her parents so please keep that in mind, and you really are mischievous like me as a kid i got to admit seeing the look on her face will be priceless".

Violet thinks for a minute then says" About that given how your just a kid and how sudden it happen this will be a freebie and yeah i get you need to heal i'm sure he won't mind you not calling him dad, last of all to work out if you are a hybrid raz and the others will have to run some tests on you at some point, hybrids are creatures that can change form and much more but your better off asking raz or one of the other lab people about that".

Emma
180520.jpg

She just looked at her" i'm just not ready to call him dad i need to heal physically and emotionally" she told her as she smiled" do the tests hurts do i need needle shots" she asked " can we go out and play i know my leg is broken i just want to meet the other people i want a tour of this place" she says" i mean after fritz gets food i'm hungry" she told her' i wonder what my life be like i wonder if i get homeschooled since i'm still a kid i miss my parents but i know i'll be okay with them but dang i'm hungry' she thought as she looked around

Lexi
yiTsbPL.png

She just giggled" yup mommy is going to be scared when she wakes up hehe i like scaring mommy sometimes" she say as she just smiled she control fire as she smiled" mommy says i control fire like her and i turn into a dragon like you" she say as she was getting pushed on the swing as she was enjoyed her time with her daddy" yay we going to meet the new girl" she say Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Emma
180520.jpg

She just looked at her" i'm just not ready to call him dad i need to heal physically and emotionally" she told her as she smiled" do the tests hurts do i need needle shots" she asked " can we go out and play i know my leg is broken i just want to meet the other people i want a tour of this place" she says" i mean after fritz gets food i'm hungry" she told her' i wonder what my life be like i wonder if i get homeschooled since i'm still a kid i miss my parents but i know i'll be okay with them but dang i'm hungry' she thought as she looked around

Lexi
yiTsbPL.png

She just giggled" yup mommy is going to be scared when she wakes up hehe i like scaring mommy sometimes" she say as she just smiled she control fire as she smiled" mommy says i control fire like her and i turn into a dragon like you" she say as she was getting pushed on the swing as she was enjoyed her time with her daddy" yay we going to meet the new girl" she say Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Frizts comes back with a mild curry and some fruit juice and cutlery on a tray and says" i was a bit hasty with the dad thing but i will help alongside violet as for test most of them don't hurt that much if at all and hopefully you won't need to have any surgery any time in the near future".

Raz stops the swing and gently ruffles her hair and then says" that's great dear but i must warning being such a powerful mix can backfire or your genes can go dormant for and while and the list goes on".

Emma
images

She just looked at him as she smiled" thank you for the food i'll call you dad but not so much now i just need time to heal okay fritz is that okay" she asks as she eat the food that was given she drinks the juice she was given" i'll do the test when do you want to do the test" she asked she was a hybrid but she didn't know she was her parents kept that hidden from her she loved the water she loved swimming she was part shark and part human she just looked at them as she was happy Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Zaria looked at tiger, she never got to meet him that much , so she was quite excited to hangout with him today " really I get to leave the building tiger " she asked hugging him then she smiled happily " OK tiger let's go ...what can we do in town tiger " she asked thinking about all the fun and excited things to do in town , maybe go shopping or go to do other things together " so how was your day tiger .." she asked

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu picked up her phone and she texted Raz " hey I'm sorry for texting you but hi...and I found Ali but she is in a coma and I would really like it if you could come look at her body and see if their is anything wrong and see if there's a way to wake her"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Dykstra put his tongue back in his mouth, looking over at Tatsu. He didnt expect someone to come to him and ask that, but it was nice to have his opinion voiced. "Well, I dont know yet, its only been a few moments since it, er, she showed up" He says, teeth clicking together every now and again. "But I cant like the idea of it, dammit, her. I cant tell you a straight answer on why I dont like i-her, but maybe I can find that out later"

"What I do know is some things are obviously going to change, I do know I'm going to be expected to be more careful or I wont even be let around- her. Which is fine with me, I just know life is going to get a lot more boring and noisy" He grumbled the last part.
"Babies tend to be noisy yes, but they also are a new to this world, I'm sure you weren't a quiet baby either" laughing as he sat down near Dykstra to rest. "But in my opinion I think she will grow on you, dykstra my eye sight isn't nearly as good as it used to be, what kind of hybrid are you?" Tatsu asked as he reached out putting his hand on top of the young mans head ruffling his hair.

Alison
original.gif

She just was sick she had a high fever she been sick for a few days she just coughed as her fever was getting a bit worse she hated not doing anything as she held onto her stuffed bunny she was into princess things she couldn't do normal things like she usually do she needed help sitting up she open her eyes as she didn't like taking her medecine it tasted nasty for her she just looked around for her mother she just hugged her stuffed rabbit she felt a little bit better since yesterday she still had a bad cough but she was okay for now" where daddy mommy" she asked herself she just lay in her bed Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Zaria looked at tiger, she never got to meet him that much , so she was quite excited to hangout with him today " really I get to leave the building tiger " she asked hugging him then she smiled happily " OK tiger let's go ...what can we do in town tiger " she asked thinking about all the fun and excited things to do in town , maybe go shopping or go to do other things together " so how was your day tiger .." she asked

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu picked up her phone and she texted Raz " hey I'm sorry for texting you but hi...and I found Ali but she is in a coma and I would really like it if you could come look at her body and see if their is anything wrong and see if there's a way to wake her"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Frizt smiles and says" well given way the car flipped and you got thrown i'd saw at least four weeks and yeah yeah i'll give you time and people will come and see you very soon

Raz reads the text and sighs and texts back, i'll be over there shortly, in the meantime i need you to put her on the reviver machine since that's the best machine for scanning for problems like comas, it's my daughters birthday to talk about about bad timing but i know it can't be helped, you could also tutsu to get the machine ready and anyone else that has issues can be put the pods start the cleaning process'.

Tiger can't help but tease zaria and says"
Well aren't you a hug machine are you like this around the guys you like or i'm i special case".

Texangamer Texangamer

"Babies tend to be noisy yes, but they also are a new to this world, I'm sure you weren't a quiet baby either" laughing as he sat down near Dykstra to rest. "But in my opinion I think she will grow on you, dykstra my eye sight isn't nearly as good as it used to be, what kind of hybrid are you?" Tatsu asked as he reached out putting his hand on top of the young mans head ruffling his hair.

"I dont even remember being younger than this" He said, mostly to himself. When a hand was placed on his head his ears folded back out of reflex, not that he was scared, but its the same reaction you'd get if you put a hand on a dog's head and the ears relax. "Hybrid? Oh yea, most everyone here is, huh?" He really didnt know what he was, nor where he came from. All he knew was that he was alive and breathing.

"I dont think I have any human in me like all the others do, and if I have some kind of animal in me I dont know what animal can grind up gemstones with their teeth. I really dont know what I am, nor where I came from" He shrugged. Perhaps he had short term memory loss? Surly not, he could remember the first time he got here. He shrugged again. "I cant make heads or tails of myself" He said.

Zaria looked up at him " tiger your older than me...so your just special " she said smiling at him as they walked out.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Ryu nodded then she kissed her kami then she went to her room and picked up Ali " it will be OK Ali I'll get you back " she whimpered beginning to cry a little as she went to the machine , she sighed starting it up and she put her sweet daughter into the machine then she called Tatsu " hey Tatsu it's me Ryu I need you...hmm can you come to the lab and help me with Alis coma" she had a sense of worry in her voice

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alison
latest

She just woke up as she looked around she hated being sick with the flu or fevers she haven't felt this sick since she was 4 she just sighed looking around for her parents as she was weak she didn't want to keep on sleeping" where mommy" she say to herself as she hugged her stuffed bunny as she was sad that she was lonely she just coughed a bit

Emma
2c8cd382a42208bdf2a71ac37719ddf2.jpg

She just woke up from her nap as she rubbed her eyes she was tired from what happened she just looked at violet" I'm bored" she say as she needed a change of clothes as she was still in the clothes that she came in from the car accident as she smiled looking around she was put in bed rest as she sighed she was given a home she was happy for that she saw the flowers as she smiled" who gave me the flowers" she asked as she was laying down looking at violet Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Zaria looked up at him " tiger your older than me...so your just special " she said smiling at him as they walked out.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Ryu nodded then she kissed her kami then she went to her room and picked up Ali " it will be OK Ali I'll get you back " she whimpered beginning to cry a little as she went to the machine , she sighed starting it up and she put her sweet daughter into the machine then she called Tatsu " hey Tatsu it's me Ryu I need you...hmm can you come to the lab and help me with Alis coma" she had a sense of worry in her voice

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tiger gently laughs and playfully taps and squeezes her bum for a minute and playfully says" i see so that's how it's and with how cute you are now i might have to keep you by my side, but that's a thing for another day, as for my days here most times there alright now let's continue where we heading and remember to keep this bit of flirty and naughtiness between us think of it practice dating". Tiger gets to his bike and gets the second helmet ready for zaria gently smiling enjoying his time. ' i don't care if zaira doesn't date me i'm going to play a game with you misako and see if i can get you into men as well'.

Raz gets to the lab and set the machine up it doesn't take long and the robotic arm activates and then needle inject alison with some anti biotics and booster mix and he says"
i'm sorry for pricking you with the needle but i need you to stay calm and try and relax is should kick in about ten minutes".

She just woke up from her nap as she rubbed her eyes she was tired from what happened she just looked at violet" I'm bored" she say as she needed a change of clothes as she was still in the clothes that she came in from the car accident as she smiled looking around she was put in bed rest as she sighed she was given a home she was happy for that she saw the flowers as she smiled" who gave me the flowers" she asked as she was laying down looking at violet

Fritz came back after cleaning plats and sits by her bed and says" Lexi is probably in playground playing and don't try and move more than you have to and fall out of bed i'll be pissed off if you break another bone and i changed the flowers after all the flowers were dying".

Texangamer Texangamer

( um Zaria's on 14)
Zaria blushed then she looked at tiger and she hugged him " tiger ...thank you " she smiled as they drove to town on the bike " hmm you really think I'm cute tiger thanks but I'm only fourteen wouldn't dating you be bad " she asked then she shivered as the wind blew past them , she laughed happily as she went into town

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Alison
images

She just looked at him as she gave him a pouty face as she sighed" it's okay uncle raz" she say she looked him up as her uncle as she just smiled" um do you know where daddy and mommy is" she say as she just sighed she didn't like resting at all she just smiled" thanks for taking care of me since mommy and daddy is busy" she say as she hugged her toy

Lexi
3034857865_1_9_rB6zFNJd.jpg

She just went inside as she went into the hospital part of the orphanage she was skipping" um fritz where did daddy go" she asked looking at the new girl she was touching her braids she had fun at the playground as she was being a little shy she needed her flu shot but her mom she usually does it to her

Emma
_usagi_drop_by_6084_from_zerochan_net_by_chrisman1991-d5j98d0.jpg

She just looked at fritz as she gave him an annoyed face as she sighed" fine" she say as she just stay in bed" um thank you for saving me from the car I know you couldn't save my parents and it pains me but thank you fritz" she say as she was blowing her hair as she was trying to find something to do she was really bored Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back