• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage reboot

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome to Highwinds Ophanage.

This orphanage has been home to you and your friends but one day the nurses and doctors start doing Expriments on you.

Soon most of the Orphans are hybrids but some are still human

Some of the other people left the orphanage now the people from the orphanage are looking for them trying to capture them and exemient on humans or the other orphans even the little ones it been five years since the attack since those five years it been quite some of the of the other hybrids been on the run ever since

Highwinds orphanage reboot cs

Last edited:
Kiba laid in bed with Karumi, holding her close to him as the two of them spooned. Growling softly in his his sleep, even then he was protective of her and his unborn child. His tail swishing around under the bed and his ears twitches furiously

Karumi
Ritsu-k-on-17695028-404-500.jpg

She just sat up as she just noticed her water broke as she was in so much pain" aggggg so much pain kiba wake up my...... water...... broke" she screamed in pain she started to cry she couldn't take the pain as she was scared she looked around holding onto him pinching him while hissing no one could touch beside her husband and her mother Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kiba jolted up out bed, quickly falling off taking his pillow and the blankets with him. "Water! Broke! Must get help!" He yelled scurrying out of the room to go get Misako and Ryu. Frantically beating on their bedroom door. He had read about child birth plenty of times in Tatsu's book but had never done the delivery himself.
Tsutarji Tsutarji Texangamer Texangamer

Ryu gasped opening the door " what her water broke misako hurry we need to go to her now " she said then she rushed to karumi " we're hear for you just breath " she said holding her hands.

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

( hmm guys who else did I have)

Karumi
b8a5688b87397941aad4723da52f52131440193652_large.jpg

She was in a lot in pain as she screamed in pain as she was alone in the room she just tried to breath in and out as she was hissing a bit she was in pain as she looked at her parents" it hurts" she cries as she just breath in and out like her moms told her " owwwwweww" she says holding onto the blanket Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ryu held her hand close then she shivered " it's OK " she said kissing her head " just breathe it will all be over soon " she said holding her hand tight .

Texangamer Texangamer
( did you find any of my other characters)

(Dont worry ya'll, I made my character so I'm not a random person popping in

Dyktra was too curious not to check out why a female was making so much noise. He had a stolen topaz in his hand, munching on that, creeping closer to the room everyone had piled into. He peeked around the corner, his blue eyes flashing with now even more curiosity. They were all huddled around the bed, around the noisy female. She didnt seem to be trying to fight them off, so they werent hurting her. He ate the rest of the topaz and entered the room, creeping up to the bed to see what was going on. His ears were straight up in attention as he tilted his head. He leaned forward as close as he could get to the noisy female, and sniffed her shoulder.

Karumi
dont-leave-ne-mio.jpg

She just hold onto her mother hand as she just winced in pain as she looked around she hated the pain" it hurts though" she screamed as she just lay down in her bed she just breath in as she was told" momma what should I name my baby girl" she asked as she was following her other mother to push as she screamed as she hears a baby girl crying Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Dykstra's ears flatten to his skull at the screaming, it hurt his ears because they were so sensitive to loud noises. He still had no clue what was happening. What should she name the baby girl? What did that mean? And suddenly, a new sound among the screaming filled the air. Crying. Crying of a smaller being. Wait, where did it come from? How'd it show up? Wait a second wait a second, didnt the noisy female say her baby girl? So was this little thing hers? The baby's reflection showed up in his big mirror like blue eyes, and he made a face of disgust.

So this was a little... Thing? A baby? It was so... He couldnt explain why he found it disgusting. Not the blood, that didnt bother him. It was something about the baby, maybe its defenselessness? Its noisiness? Perhaps. But he couldnt quite put his finger on it. He stuck out a glowing blue tongue, not on purpose, to show what he thought about it, or, she.

Raz can feel the darkness string in him from the lack of sleep from work and making sure the hybrids are ok and the distance increasing for his feelings for kitsune in his heart of hearts even though a part of him still cares deeply and loves her, over the last year or so he can feel himself drifting closer to blood because being about to laugh and feel at ease around her. Tiger is very much what ever about it and not even sure where he stands with misako so playing the field. Raz finished his work not longer after and knowing there's a new baby goes to find lexi so after he's done warming up the milk he can give it to her so she can give it to kurumi.

Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
latest

She just yawned as she just woken up from her nap as she smiled she just put on a plaid shirt as she was buttoning her shirt as she smiled she missed her daddy she didn't know why her parents separated but she was happy that they still spend time with her she was excited that she was turning 5 she just looked around as she grabbed her teddy as she was happy as she heard footsteps it sounded like her daddy as she got happy" daddy" she say opening the room as she went to hug him Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Lexi
latest

She just yawned as she just woken up from her nap as she smiled she just put on a plaid shirt as she was buttoning her shirt as she smiled she missed her daddy she didn't know why her parents growing apart but she was happy that they still spend time with her she was excited that she was turning 5 she just looked around as she grabbed her teddy as she was happy as she heard footsteps it sounded like her daddy as she got happy" daddy" she say opening the room as she went to hug him Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz moves closer and gently ruffling lexi's hair and says" there's my baby girl, before i forget and regret not telling you, a part of me deeply cares and loves your mum but i can also tell but the love we had isn't what it used to be, it's not your fault it's just right now things are complicated for a number of reasons but no matter what may happen i'll always love you even if you grow to hate me one day because you are one of the few good things that has made my ugly life so much more" He stops and hugs lexi close but not to tight and a part of him wants to cry but right now the tears won't come after a few minutes he lets go and smiles softly to hide the pain he's in. ' lexi's such a good girl and i know i kinda killed her b-day but what sort of father would i be if i can't even be honest with my own daughter'.

Lexi
363331.jpg

She just looked at her daddy as she smiled" it okay daddy I don't mind I'm strong or a least I try to be daddy" she say as she looked around" can we go play outside it's my birthday mommy says she has something planned for me" she says as she wanted to see her daddy happy" I want daddy happy no sad" she told him as she held onto him" I love daddy u know you and mommy loves me very much" she say she didn't want to show her sadness she was good not showing her emotion Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Lexi
363331.jpg

She just looked at her daddy as she smiled" it okay daddy I don't mind I'm strong or a least I try to be daddy" she say as she looked around" can we go play outside it's my birthday mommy says she has something planned for me" she says as she wanted to see her daddy happy" I want daddy happy no sad" she told him as she held onto him" I love daddy u know you and mommy loves me very much" she say she didn't want to show her sadness she was good not showing her emotion Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz gently smiles and says" you really are a very sweet child sometimes i can't help but wonder how i manage my part in raising you like this, and yes that's right i know you do and your very love much that aside though i just have to do a couple more things and then i'll join you outside". " One being i have to bring the new baby some warm milk even though she cries far to much and is ridiculously spoiled by her grandmas i do worry the kid will grow up wrong but they need time to try and work it out themselves before something needs to be said".

Emma
man_arm_girl_little_sad_12669_1600x1200.jpg

She just woken up as she was in a strange room with a cast on her leg as she looked around" where am i where mommy and daddy" she asked herself as she didn't know what was happening she was very confused not knowing what was happening she thought she was in a strange room she couldn't walk since she had a cast on her leg' where did they go i want mommy and daddy why do i have a cast on my leg huh whats going on' she thought as she just saw flowers in the room as she turned on the tv as she was watching tv

Lexi
yuzuyu%5B2%5D.jpg

She just looked at her dad as she smiled" a baby" she told her dad" okay i go play outside while you go give the milk to the baby" she say she didn't know where baby come from she just wanted to have a good time with her father but she knew she had to wait for him as she smiled as she went outside as she saw a playgrown that her dad made last year for her and the other kids as she just played on the swings as she was having fun Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Emma
man_arm_girl_little_sad_12669_1600x1200.jpg

She just woken up as she was in a strange room with a cast on her leg as she looked around" where am i where mommy and daddy" she asked herself as she didn't know what was happening she was very confused not knowing what was happening she thought she was in a strange room she couldn't walk since she had a cast on her leg' where did they go i want mommy and daddy why do i have a cast on my leg huh whats going on' she thought as she just saw flowers in the room as she turned on the tv as she was watching tv

Lexi
yuzuyu%5B2%5D.jpg

She just looked at her dad as she smiled" a baby" she told her dad" okay i go play outside while you go give the milk to the baby" she say she didn't know where baby come from she just wanted to have a good time with her father but she knew she had to wait for him as she smiled as she went outside as she saw a playgrown that her dad made last year for her and the other kids as she just played on the swings as she was having fun Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz heads to the kitchen and gets some milk out of the fridge and then puts it a baby bottle and then puts in the micro wave for about thirty seconds on max and then takes it out and then heads over to kurumi's room and knocks on the door and waits for her to answer.

Meanwhile Violet comes into the hospital room and says" Oh your finally up that's very good, i'm violet the man called fritz's friend he saved you from the car, but there's some things i need to tell you about how it went down but before than i need you to stay as calm as possible because what i'm about to tell you is not something easy to take in but you have a right to know what's going on.

Emma
kaga_rin___by_madwolf_by_daul-d45p0h3.png

She just looked at violet as she saw she had something to say to her" huh what happened i'm calm Miss violet" she just looked at her as she just sit up wincing at the pain on her leg" where mommy and daddy are they in a diffrent room" she asked as she just looked at the woman she " whats going on did i do something bad why can't i remember" she asked as she just hug the blanket as she was scared something bad happen she seemed sad about something she just sighed a bit' did something happen to mommy and daddy did i do something bad' she thought as she just looked at her clothes" where exactly am i i mean i know it's a hostipal but i haven't been in this hospital before" she told her

Karumi
render____k_on____ritsu_by_fluffylavandelclouds-d69er7a.png

She just heard a knock she just gave birth to the baby as she just stood pu as she was walking slowly" yeah raz oh milk for my child" she say as she just smiled" thank you i appreciate it" she looked at him than to her parents as she went back to the bed everything hurts for now she just needed to rest she was tired thankfully she had her husband and her parents to help her with her baby the baby haven't open her eyes just yet she just sighed" um raz my child haven't open her eyes yet is that normal" she asked trying to get a connection between her Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Emma
kaga_rin___by_madwolf_by_daul-d45p0h3.png

She just looked at violet as she saw she had something to say to her" huh what happened i'm calm Miss violet" she just looked at her as she just sit up wincing at the pain on her leg" where mommy and daddy are they in a diffrent room" she asked as she just looked at the woman she " whats going on did i do something bad why can't i remember" she asked as she just hug the blanket as she was scared something bad happen she seemed sad about something she just sighed a bit' did something happen to mommy and daddy did i do something bad' she thought as she just looked at her clothes" where exactly am i i mean i know it's a hostipal but i haven't been in this hospital before" she told her

Karumi
render____k_on____ritsu_by_fluffylavandelclouds-d69er7a.png

She just heard a knock she just gave birth to the baby as she just stood pu as she was walking slowly" yeah raz oh milk for my child" she say as she just smiled" thank you i appreciate it" she looked at him than to her parents as she went back to the bed everything hurts for now she just needed to rest she was tired thankfully she had her husband and her parents to help her with her baby the baby haven't open her eyes just yet she just sighed" um raz my child haven't open her eyes yet is that normal" she asked trying to get a connection between her Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Raz thought a few moments then says" baby tend to look around when their first born but their eyes can't focus very well as they are adjusting, i would recommend warm milk if they get like this and something to calm the baby down over her crib if this continues over a long amount of time that's different. " As for you the low energy levels and being sore are normal you should recover with in a week tops".

Violet rubs her head and after a minutes says" i'm really sorry but their dead and with the damage they took not even this lab with it's advanced medicine could help them, it's not your fault after you got ejected from the car after the first flip the force and speed and impact of the drunken truck driver made the car flip again, i could show you the pictures but you might want to grab your self a sick bucket first because they really are gory i'm only just getting used to seeing pictures like that and i've been here for a while".

Emma
121508.jpg

She just looked at the lady as she got sad" okay i..... i have no one to take care of me though" she just looked down she just felt her tears coming down her face" mommy daddy" she just cried as she hugged the blanket" i don't want to see the pictures" she looked at her" where exactly is here a orphanage or a hospital" she just looked at her cast" but i'm glad i was saved i miss them all ready" she just calmed down a little" i have no one else to take care of me" she whimpered a little

Karumi
gGB9Pgd.png

She just looked at him" wait a week" she looked at Raz as she just sighed" fine i guess i stay in bed" she say" plus i have moms and my husband" she told him as she went back to her bed as she had the milk in her hands as she watched her daughter drinking the milk she had a little bit of hair' hm i wonder what type of hybrid she be like maybe like me a kitty or like my husband or maybe have moms eyes' she thought as she was smiling as she just watched her daughter drink the milk" mommy momma kiba what you think of the name mishka" she asked as she just felt weak Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:
Misako walked Kiba through the birthing process until her granddaughter and kivas new baby was delivered. Her cries were making him blush and smile as he started to clean off the baby while Misako comforted Karumi and congratulated her on the good job.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kitsune was sleeping in her room and letting Lexi stay with her father, not wanting Lexi to be separated from Raz and to grow up without a father isn't something she wanted to put her through.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Tatsu able to walk again put his sunglasses on as he made his way to Dykstra's room. Knocking on the door he smiled "you okay in there kid?" He asked as he waited patiently, knowing the lad was a bit odd even for a hybrid. "It seems my god daughter has given birth, but I'm curious as to how this new life being brought in has affected you?"
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED
Dykstra's ears flatten to his skull at the screaming, it hurt his ears because they were so sensitive to loud noises. He still had no clue what was happening. What should she name the baby girl? What did that mean? And suddenly, a new sound among the screaming filled the air. Crying. Crying of a smaller being. Wait, where did it come from? How'd it show up? Wait a second wait a second, didnt the noisy female say her baby girl? So was this little thing hers? The baby's reflection showed up in his big mirror like blue eyes, and he made a face of disgust.

So this was a little... Thing? A baby? It was so... He couldnt explain why he found it disgusting. Not the blood, that didnt bother him. It was something about the baby, maybe its defenselessness? Its noisiness? Perhaps. But he couldnt quite put his finger on it. He stuck out a glowing blue tongue, not on purpose, to show what he thought about it, or, she.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back