• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Highschool! ♡

Some people dread highschool, some people love highschool. It's a time for descovering first loves, friendships and drama.

Like every highshool, there are cliques.

There's the nerds ~

The jocks ~

Cheerleaders ~

Mine

Art lovers ~

@Ecstasyia

Stoners ~

Mine

In the roleplay there can only be three people in each clique, unless more people join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny!! Sweetie! I missed you sooo much. I haven't seen you since our 'Good Boys Bad Lips' RP together. May I take a spot as an art lover? Tag me when the thread is up, darling <333

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Hi There... That sounds really interesting, is there a possibility to join in as an art lover as well?

[/QUOTE]
Do you think you could pick a different one since there's already someone there? If it many people join I want at least one person in each clique

Dannygirl900 said:
Do you think you could pick a different one since there's already someone there? If it many people join I want at least one person in each clique
Sure...of he does Need to be a muscleman and he, as long as he is an asshole, does not need to hang out with the other jocks, I can make one of them. Or, if previously mentioned character is not possible, I'll go for a nerd. ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back