• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highschool Of powers [Open ]

Alex gave a nod as he smoothed her hair and stood back so the others could see her. Sapphire smiled as she walked into the room and wiped the tears she had shed from worry out of her eyes. "You don't know how thankful I am that you are alright." She told her friend as she handed her a get well present and stood to the side so Jace could see her too.

Jace grumbled looking at ivory"id like to yell at you ..but you look like youve already had enough damage done"he said quietly before looking at alex and sapphire and ivory, ivory nodded lightly"id appericate it that your all here..but id really like to sleep for a bit but alex is not allowed to leave .."she said with a grin watching alex"though now i doubt youd let me out of your sight"she said smiling.

Alex smiled at her as he bent down to kiss her head. "You know it. I'm glued to your side forever now." He told her in a half joking manner. He was tempted to hover over her now, but he was sure once she recovered she would like space once in awhile, though he would still be watching over her even then. Sapphire gave a nod as she took Jace's hand and walked toward the door. "Let's leave them for now."

Ivory nodded and smiled happily she gave a quiet sigh watching Jace nodd and slowly walk out"i think hes really mad at me but i guess he deserves to be mad a little bit"she whispred, jace sighed lightly as he walked out and looked at sapphire"wish she was a little more careful at times..although this wasnt her fualt im still a little mad"he said frowning.

Alex gave a nod and sighed, "He'll get over it. He's probably mostly scared as we all are. You almost died, though it wasn't your fault." He told her as he sat down on the edge of her bed. "You should try getting some more rest. I'm not going any where so don't worry." sapphire took Jace's hand and looked into his eyes. 'I know how you feel. I'm not so much upset at her, but more so at the fact that this happen and we almost lost someone important to us and were powerless to do anything about it." she told him with a sigh.

Ivory nodded before closing her eyes and resting ,Jace grumbled lightly"your right .."he said sighing"..i dont know how they except us to get back to school like this though its probably over by now.."he said frowning"so..though i did hear some odd whispering about something in the halls this morning if youd like to hear what i had heard.."he said frowning.

Sapphire gave a nod and sat down. "So what did you hear? should we look into it maybe?" she asked wondering how bad this could be. They seemed to have a thing for finding trouble or maybe trouble just found them. She sat with elegance and twisted strands of her hair as she waited for him to explain.

Jace sighed"i heard they might take us to an island and make us do training their as a camp ..with all sorts of things scares me honestly with the way they are all acting lately"he whispred"maybe we should all run away altough that would break my moms heart "he grumbled.

Sapphire gave a nod and sighed. "It's getting dangerous and there are not many options left to us. No matter what we do at this point the negative is about the same." She knew they would have to make life changing decisions sooner or later and she knew most of them weren't ready for that yet.

Jace sighed lightly looking at sapphire "its a lose lose situation..do you think theres any truth to it ?"he asked sighing worriedly "what happens if someone dies...what are they going..do with someones body?"he asked worriedly"the morbid stuff i think about"he chuckled looking at sapphire.

Sapphire sighed thinking about it all. "They'll probably experiment on it. That's the sort of thing they will do." She knew it was true. "If it were me and I knew I was going to die, I'd destroy my body or make sure they couldn't get to it. I'd hate the idea of them using any part of me against my friends and family."

Jace grinned lightly"your the ever so clever ..."he chuckled lightly"i have to think of a nick name for you..i just hope my mother dosent start seeing Orbit..ill find a place to live somewere else then.. i couldnt stand it being under the roof with that stupid being"he grumbled lightly before sighing and squeezing sapphires hand "hmm so if they ever go to take my body if i die ..make sure they dont get it "he grumbled.

Sapphire gave a nod. "I'll drink all your blood first. That way on the off chance they would get your body, there would be very little dna left for them to use." She told him, though she hoped it would never come to something like that. He was to important to her. "Why don't we just invest in our own place? It doesn't have to be big or fancy. Just something for the two of us." She suggested knowing that the chance were in favor of his mom and orbit. She didn't personally have a problem with it, though she quite liked the idea that it could give her a chance to be with Jace more.

Jace looked at her "sounds good the place thing not the drinking my blood but I would prefer you do that then them get anything of me "he said truthfully"then at least I would always be with you "he said with a grin.

Sapphire blushed at his comment. She very much liked the idea of him always being with her, though hopefully not in that manner. She much rathered him being alive. "So any ideas on a location for our place?" She wasn't the picky sort but she did like her peace and quiet.

Jace nodded "a few one that's not to far but usually quiet "he said sighing "but it's up to you we can look at some places you like first I want whatever you want "he said watching her.

Sapphire smiled at his sweet gesture. "I want something we both like. I want us." She told him. They were a team and she didn't want anything that he didn't want or like. They could compromise if they had to, but she wanted him to be just as happy with a place as she was. "Do you think the others will be okay?" She hadn't heard from them in awhile and was a little worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back