• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highschool Of powers [Open ]

Ivory eyed "fine we will play the game " she said frowning she didn't look to happy about it she gave a quiet sigh watching him "fine bring it on but you won't convince me to stay " she said stubbornly she gave a quiet sigh taking a good look at nixie *she kinda looks like..*she thought before shaking her head. Nixie sighed before looking at her boss "anything you need me to do..before I go do something else?" She asked watching her boss *hmm hopefully he does *she thought sighing

He chuckled liking where this was heading so far. "Nixie, go check the list. See if the next soul will be here soon." He told her with a sigh. "Let's start this game. We'll play it in rounds. I'll tell or show you a reason to stay here and then you can do the same for why not to. There will be five rounds total." He told her with a smirk. "You may go first."

Ivory wrinkled her nose "jace..and Sarah " she said frowning "..they'd miss me a lot.. " she said eyeing him she gave a quiet sigh watching and waiting "...Jace is already crazy he will be worse if I go ..'she grumbled .Nixie nodded before going and sighing *hmm..*she thought raising her eyebrow *that's pretty werid...*she thought before walking and whispering " we've got a problem "she said quietly.

He just laughed at her. "Jace and Sarah.. Not much of a reason. Sure they would miss you but one day they would join you here. Plus Jace has Sapphire. The pain of your loss would hurt but they would continue living." He told her as he kicked his feet up on his desk. "Your turn again. Give me a better reason. Something I can't possible deny."

Ivory growled "Alex.." She said eyeing him "you know my lover..and don't say..one day he will eventually join me.. Cause we both know unless you have the fuckinpower..of immortal..your going to die eventually my future kids...'she said wrinkling her nose" I have no reason to stay here..but I got a million reason to no back "she said growling.

He laughed at her new attempt. "I like this reason. Not so much Alex. Even if he wouldn't move on from you, he would still continue living. However, I can not argue about your future children. Without you, they can not exist even if their souls already do." He laughed knowing she had found at least one good reason. "However you should tell why they are more important then all the other children that fall under the same misfortune."

Ivory growled "because their mine..I don't care about the other kids..I care about mine ! And he might keep living ..but He be dead inside more so then he is already " she said frowning she gave a quiet sigh "and without me ..the dumb kingdom going to waste away into extinction..without me " she growled she frowned lightly before sighing "..and anything my kids would do can't happen if I'm not alive " shwe said frowning .

He smirked at that. "How can I believe you care about your kingdom when you don't even care about the other children. 'He told her with a wicked smirk. "What if what they do is bad?" He asked her wanting to get her thinking about it all. This was more a mind game, and he was the master of those.

Ivory eyed him 'don't even start.."she said eyeing him "I'm winning this game..your right..I really don't care about my kingdom or the kids..why should I its been like it has for generations why change it now..but my kids..are still my kids..good or bad..can't change that..wouldnt make me love them anyless " she said eyeing him "but right now..I'm thinking of reasons to get back " she grumbled.

He smirked at her. "Do you think I can let someone so selfish go back? What good will you do if you go back when you can't even care about others." He pointed out to her with a chuckle. "There are thousands of reasons to go back, but only one right answer. What can you do for the world if you go back. Right now you living or dying doesn't hold any major changes in what happens back there."

Ivory looked like she was about furious "how should I know I'm just a .. Teenager ! " she yelled she looked like she was either about to cry or try and choake the guy "just send me back.." She growled she sighed lightly *Sarah was right...they are..jerks *she thought rolling her eyes "oh please at the end of the Day everyone's selfish good or bad.." She said eyeing him "I dont know...its not like I can change much in my kingdom their to evil rooted " she said frowning " I don't know..right now.."she said grumbling she sighed lightly before shaking her head she looked rather confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
He just shook his head at her. "How disappointing. I really thought you would be the one to give me the answer." He said turning around in his chair so that his back was to her. "There are lots of things you can do. You'll be their ruler and a ruler has to demand respect. If you can't even answer my question then you can't rule a kingdom or even raise a child." He told her.

Ivory rolled her eyes "I'm still a teenager I'm learning and I highly doubt I could give you the answer..I'm just the wolf. I have no special powers like my uncle or jace.I'm just a wolf ..no ones going to respect that " she said crossing her arms 'and sides..my mom might..just keep the kingdom and discard it..when she goes "she said frowning lightly " just send me back..I want to go back..I dont want to be here "she grumbled.

He rolled his eyes even though he knew she couldn't see it. "See that's why I can't leave you go back. Your just a average teenager. Nothing special, with nothing to offer the world." He told her with a sigh showing he was bored with this now. "You had your chance to give me a good reason and you have yet to do so. I think this game is done." He told her wondering what she would do now.

Ivory looked at him before walking over and getting in his face "don't piss !e off..I've been playing your dumb ass game..for years now I'm not an average teenager because I'm a wolf..and I would chpake you but I can't .. " she said growling "now..listen I've had it up to ..here with your game..I will do !y beat to change my kingdom ..but if I wind up back here again..before it acutely is my time..you'll have hell to pay do you understand " she said growling in wolf form.

He just raised a curious eyebrow at her. "See that's the spirit. Though you should realize that you'll only end up back here again if you fail. You should spend less time doubting yourself and more time realizing that you are capable of more. I mean you wouldn't want to waste the bet your father made with me." He laughed before waving his hand and setting her out of his office. He was sure they would face each other again. He knew Nixie would know what to do now.

Nixie sighed lightly their was times she wished she could slap her boss but then again hed probably just get her back for it she wrinkled her eyebrows *you had to tell her about that..*she thought sighing before letting ivory see her farther she frowned lightly , Ivory frowned"what the hell wht bet?!"she yelled furious with in reason she had just been through a car wreck and is now finding out this she gave a gentle sigh seeing her farther *am i day dreaming this?*she wondred *wait im halfway dead i cant be right ?! *she thought so confused.

Alex sighed holding onto Ivory's hand. He had it pressed to his cheek as he sat in a chair next to her. "Come back to me, please." He begged her. He didn't know how he would go on if she left him like this. He could feel Sapphire place her hand on his shoulder to comfort him. Sapphire wasn't sure what she could do to help Alex, but she understood his pain right now. He had only just started to hold Ivory and love her, and now he was on the edge of having to say goodbye to her.

Nixie sighed looking at Ivory who eyebrows went up"bring your boss back here now please.."she said crossing her arms *alex i need to get back to him...*she thought sighing*how can i see all this stuff and feel it if im half dead..*she thought sighing, Nixie eyebrows went up before finding her boss"..she wants to see you again..she seems determined to get out of here..now.."she said sighing watching him.

He rolled his eyes at Nixie. "Haven't you sent her back yet?" He asked with stern look as he sat back in his chair. "I'm not dealing with her until she has either failed or passed the test laid out before her. Send her back.." He growled as he waved for Nixie to leave him.

Nixie rolled her eyes lghtly"sure thing Grumpy pants..Boss man"she said before walking out ,Ivory sighed as she woke up back in her body and looked at alex"remind me to shoot my mother..eventually.."she said frowning"my ribs hurt "she squeaked squeezing his hand before smiling at sapphire .

Alex was over joyed at the sound of her sweet voice. "I'm just glad to have you back." He told her not wanting to cave to the longing he had to hug her tight and never let go. "I'll go let every one else know you are awake." Sapphire told them before walking out of the room to let Alex and Ivory have a moment.

Ivory sighed lightly"my ribs hurt did i break any?"she asked frowning before squeezing his hand"How my other mother..well jaces Mother you know what i mean.."she mumbled "you okay..you look like a wreck..but i guess i do to probably worse then you considering i was the one that got hurt"she said before looking at alex"tell me to shut up please im hurting myself worse"she grumbled.

Alex just pulled her into his arms as he hide his face in her hair. "You broke a lot more then some ribs.. and you almost broke my heart. I don't think you'll be allowed to go any where without one of us after you heal." He told her knowing that in just a few moments she would be swarmed by everyone else. They had all be worried about her too.

Ivory nodded and looked at alex before smiling "good im glad..but we need to talk after everyone leaves"she said frowning she gave a quiet sigh hearing footsteps in the hallway"dont let all of them hug me..Jace might break whatever not broken in me"she said worriedly but smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back