• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Again it's a game of pretend, you don't need to go asking for like specific updates and time-frames. All you need is just a general 'hey you there' and then either hearing yes or no.

But i do though. If someone going to be gone for a week or two, sure no problem see you when you get back. A month+? That warrants a conversation between the gms on if it might not be easier on our parts to just be like "well then, you're out. Let us know when you're back and we'll see if we can get you in". But the point is we need to know. Like how eye made note of the funeral and soulen mentioned their mountain trip. We know not to get wen involved until they come back next weekend.

It might be a game of internet pretend but it still takes time and effort to put together. Communication on things like this helps. Unless of course risking it fizzle out due to lack of communication between everyone involved is acceptable to you?

I might be doing it for free mitch, but I've put this on my resume before and gotten a job from it whilei was still in college. Iirc the term i used was "creative intermediary and liason" I've done it with dnd too "meets weekly with peers to come up with both simple and complex solutions to a variety of problems placed before us". you never know when something can help you get a job in the real world. If someone trusts me enough to give me the power of a gm, I'm going to show i was worth the chance they took and step up to do my job.

And the only thing i lie about is the title. When asked i tell them exactly what it means. It's meant to show creativity

Shitposting:
Probably best used in a marketing or pr resume
"Able to reach out and connect with like-minded groups through use of common humor and memetics"

Two. Out of three times I've put it on there.

An assistant manager position (manager was intrigued by the group problem solving and asked me to explain. Turned out he was also a dnd player and impressed i managed to put it on a resume)

And

A proofreader for my college paper (after explaining I've been in the position where i had to read through other plot posts and make sure they matched the tone we wanted on top of spelling and grammar)

I just made shitposting up so never

My favorite stories come from a game of mage:the awakening. Over the thecourse of one campaign he: blew up a bunch of gang members using a barbeque lighter, gave children pseduo-digimon, and created Equestria in someone's basement all at slow burn levels so the ST didn't know what was happening until it was too late

I was forced into a 1 on 1 boss fight because i was the only one to pass a dc 5 Dex save. That was...a hassle

Alright new post is up!
I'll be posting more action orientated, pvp stuff from now on. So we'll be skimming over some teacher things after orientation. I'll post the schedule for classes on the discord for you all to reference if it comes up. We'll mainly be in the city so any more additions to the 2120 world section in discord would be welcome especially for the city!

Mitch Conner Mitch Conner You are banned from this Rp.

Any further posts on this Rp will be deleted. If you persist to post here you will be reported. Your character will be deleted and sent to you via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back