• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

Name: Akira

Nickname: A

Species: Arkangel

Appearance: white armor with big blue wings

images

Backstory: a angel banned from heaven the rest is history

Personality: smart asshole

Classes: principle of punishment

Rough example of powers: powers to smite

Crush, dating(optional):nope

More: here to ruin your life

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dominic Fate]Name: Akira
Nickname: A

Species: Arkangel

Appearance: white armor with big blue wings

Backstory: a angel banned from heaven the rest is history

Personality: smart asshole

Classes: principle of punishment

Rough example of powers: powers to smite

Crush, dating(optional):nope

More: here to ruin your life

[/QUOTE]
Uhhh, accepted

Name: Keith bo senn

Nickname: Kenny

Species: Namekian

Appearance: slug like, green skin and antennae he has red eyes that mimic suffering torture that can haunt you. Scars stretched from his face to back

Backstory: a while back on his home planet but later on he was banished for reasons not to be known. He's been wandering around places in hope of refuge his parents beat him. He had only one friend a girl named Hest she meant the world to him. He loved her but she fell for another guy and when angered stopping is hard so his life has been rough since birth when their parents tried to kill him in the nursery

Personality: Keith is short tempered and in constant pain. Nevertheless if he finds something to love he's devoted and if he has friends their safety is his key

Rough example of powers: Lightning fast speed. If you look in his eyes he can make you see and feel pain. His fighting skills are amazing but after fighting he's to tired to carry on much

Crush, dating(optional): single

More: hes a phylisophical warrior strategies and strikes

Treehugger568 said:
Name: Keith bo senn
Nickname: Kenny

Species: Namekian

Appearance: slug like, green skin and antennae he has red eyes that mimic suffering torture that can haunt you. Scars stretched from his face to back

Backstory: a while back on his home planet but later on he was banished for reasons not to be known. He's been wandering around places in hope of refuge his parents beat him. He had only one friend a girl named Hest she meant the world to him. He loved her but she fell for another guy and when angered stopping is hard so his life has been rough since birth when their parents tried to kill him in the nursery

Personality: Keith is short tempered and in constant pain. Nevertheless if he finds something to love he's devoted and if he has friends their safety is his key

Rough example of powers: Lightning fast speed. If you look in his eyes he can make you see and feel pain. His fighting skills are amazing but after fighting he's to tired to carry on much

Crush, dating(optional): single

More: hes a phylisophical warrior strategies and strikes
DENIED SORRY

Name: Jacob Lee

Nickname: JL

Race: Dragonoid

Appearance: 5' 11" chubby with purple hair, bluish green eyes, white skin, razor teeth (human form), purple wings, tail, & spinal spikes (true form)

Backstory: My dad was a dragon king of the South when he met my mom, a normal human. At the time the dragons of the North & South were at war my dad happened to be wounded from a battle with the Northern dragon king & lost. My mom found him & nursed him back to health. After 6 years they married & she was pregnant with yours truly. At 4 years old the war was over, since my dad killed the other king, & he was teaching me to use my wings. We went for the sky & when we returned home we found the house in ruins & no sign of mom. Once I turned 13 my dad went to find the people who took or killed mom. He never returned & I took over. After the North heard of my dad's death they restarted the war for power. 3 years have passed & I'm now in highschool learning to fight & be a great king. Always searching for mom hoping she's alive.

Classes: Flight training, combat training, survival training, endurance training, magic,& noble code.

Abilities: Elemental breath, transparency, dragon skin,& translation

Draig said:
Name: Jacob Lee
Nickname: JL

Race: Dragonoid

Appearance: 5' 11" chubby with purple hair, bluish green eyes, white skin, razor teeth (human form), purple wings, tail, & spinal spikes (true form)

Backstory: My dad was a dragon king of the South when he met my mom, a normal human. At the time the dragons of the North & South were at war my dad happened to be wounded from a battle with the Northern dragon king & lost. My mom found him & nursed him back to health. After 6 years they married & she was pregnant with yours truly. At 4 years old the war was over, since my dad killed the other king, & he was teaching me to use my wings. We went for the sky & when we returned home we found the house in ruins & no sign of mom. Once I turned 13 my dad went to find the people who took or killed mom. He never returned & I took over. After the North heard of my dad's death they restarted the war for power. 3 years have passed & I'm now in highschool learning to fight & be a great king. Always searching for mom hoping she's alive.

Classes: Flight training, combat training, survival training, endurance training, magic,& noble code.

Abilities: Elemental breath, transparency, dragon skin,& translation
Accepted

Name: Ken Weisslogia

Nickname: The Nephilim Archangel

Species: Nephilim

Appearance:

tumblr_lx0u8jW9S21r2r2x7o1_r1_500.gif

Backstory: Ken is the son of a human and an angel. His mother comes from a line of users of Esoteric Energy and his father was an Archangel. His father went missing and his mother died giving birth to him. He was raised by his mother's family in a city hidden from normals.(Rest revealed in RP)

Later recruited to teach at the highschool.

Personality:( To be revealed in RP)

Rough example of powers: Power in human form http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Esoteric_Energy_Manipulation

Power in angel form http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Form

Crush, dating(optional): None yet

More: He teaches Magic and Combat

Newtype said:
Name: Ken Weisslogia
Nickname: The Nephilim Archangel

Species: Nephilim

Appearance:

tumblr_lx0u8jW9S21r2r2x7o1_r1_500.gif

Backstory: Ken is the son of a human and an angel. His mother comes from a line of users of Esoteric Energy and his father was an Archangel. His father went missing and his mother died giving birth to him. He was raised by his mother's family in a city hidden from normals.(Rest revealed in RP)

Personality:( To be revealed in RP)

Classes: Magic, Combat, Weapon Powers, Force and Manipulations Class, Form Class

Rough example of powers: Power in human form http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Esoteric_Energy_Manipulation

Power in angel form http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Form

Crush, dating(optional): None yet

More: Will keep his appearance updated
Accepted

Name:Peach Crawford

Nickname:

Species:Human, Elf, Wolf, Cat

Appearance:
images

Backstory:Peach was a carefree girl. not to popular not too unnoticed. she did not leave people out of activitys if she could help it... one day she fell in love and after sometime they had fun. too bad her lover of 4 years killed himself via impaling himself after jumping off a bridge. now she battles depression and another secret.

Personality: carefree funny smart kind compassionate

Classes: combat, alchemy, medical/first aid training etc

Rough example of powers: can shapeshift

Crush, dating(optional):

More:she has some biiiig secrets

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Name:Peach Crawford
Nickname:

Species:Human, Elf, Wolf, Cat

Appearance:
images

Backstory:Peach was a carefree girl. not to popular not too unnoticed. she did not leave people out of activitys if she could help it... one day she fell in love and after sometime they had fun. too bad her lover of 4 years killed himself via impaling himself after jumping off a bridge. now she battles depression and another secret.

Personality: carefree funny smart kind compassionate

Classes: (help me with this one please!)

Rough example of powers: can shapeshift

Crush, dating(optional):

More:she has some biiiig secrets
Accepted, for classes , it's more like a college, so I mean like I do alchemy, combat, study of supernatural creature, so stuff like that. :)

Name: Raiden Uchiha

Nickname: None

Species:Shinigami

Appearance:
animepicture.jpg

Backstory: Raiden is the son of death. He was sent to the high school because his dad wanted him to have a simi normal life. He also wanted Raiden to get out of his kingdom because pretty soon he will get really spoiled.

Personality: Funny, kind, sometimes loyal.

Classes: Martial arts, battle tactics, demonic studies, math, biology

Rough example of powers: Raiden can summon demons and other things from the underworld. Raiden also incases his katana with black magic to increase it's power. He also uses black magic.

Crush, dating(optional): Not sure yet

More: Likes to go to the underworld sometimes.

[QUOTE="Kawaii Centipede]Name: Raiden Uchiha
Nickname: None

Species:Shinigami

Appearance:
animepicture.jpg

Backstory: Raiden is the son of death. He was sent to the high school because his dad wanted him to have a simi normal life. He also wanted Raiden to get out of his kingdom because pretty soon he will get really spoiled.

Personality: Funny, kind, sometimes loyal.

Classes: Martial arts, battle tactics, demonic studies, math, biology

Rough example of powers: Raiden can summon demons and other things from the underworld. Raiden also incases his katana with black magic to increase it's power. He also uses black magic.

Crush, dating(optional): Not sure yet

More: Likes to go to the underworld sometimes.

[/QUOTE]
Accepted

Idk, say ur like a new arrival, or a foreign exchange, or just like you bump into the group somehow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back