• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

"Do you want to go look for Riku? It would be best if we both went & left Basara with his guardians." I said

((Dammit!! This making me emotional again! I feel like I got so close to Matsu's character... And now he's gone...))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiri just about managed to hear her through her fast speaking. "I am?" He'd say before rushing up and hugging her. "I'm glad..." Kiri would kiss her. "I love you..."

Chrome had still been scouring around for Riku. "Riku!" He'd yell as he hopped from tree to tree.

Illidari would be in the house, resting

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

She shook her head "we can't...there's no point.. She won't come home until she is able to accept herself...for what she truly is.." Sakura looked down. @Draig

Riku sat in a cave, she was cold and lonely...but maybe she deserved that? How could she face anyone...she was a monster... She killed Matsu and hurt the others so badly...which one was her? She curled up into a ball, hearing Chromes shouting but giving no response.

Chrome sensed Riku's sad aura and found her in the cave. "I've been looking for you ever since you ran off... Does that not show what I'd do for you? What we'd all so for you?" Chrome would say as he came closer to her.

Kyra nodded quickly, kind of embarrassed. She was Sort of surprised by Kiri's kiss, but missed him back. "I love you too. I'm glad that you're glad." She said in relief. Ai smiled, knowing Kyra had done the right thing by telling him sooner rather than later.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" She shouted in a half human half monstrous voice "n..not everyone would do that...Saori wouldn't..." She backed away slowly.

"Well now let's play the waiting game." He'd say cheerfully as he kissed her again. "9 months... I'm happy to wait that long..." Kiri would say with a smile.

Illidari woke up as soon as he heard the news. "Congrats guys!"

Chrome would stay where he was. "Saori is worried sick about you... She has literally been bawling her eyes." Chrome would extend a band towards her. "Come home with me please..."

(Gtg for the night guys. It nearly ten O clock where I am. Cya!)

Riku shook her head "something like me...doesn't belong with you guys.." She says looking down at her feet.

((Time-skip to morning?))

Kyra kissed him back. She was now realxed and happy that Kiri wanted a kid. "I'm going to check on Saori... She must be really depressed about this." Kyra whispered before she stood up.

(Nvm lets do a morning time skip)

Damion yawned as he stood over the multiple dead cop bodies, "that was good!" He said burping, "I need to get a new place to live. He quickly jolts to Shields house and kicks down the door. .hey drinking bro!!!" He says pounding Shields fist. Let's go to the bar," he added then grabbed shields shoulder and dragged him to the bar at lightning speeds.

Kyra awoke, a cramp in her neck. She had fallen asleep at her desk last night working on a last minute report about the murder of a family of vampires about 3 miles from the school. This reminded Kyra of Tidis and she felt a pang of sadness. Then thinking about Tidis made her think about Damion. She was sad for him, knowing he was grieving and alcohol was the only way he could deal with it. Shaking her head sadly, Kyra stood up from her desk chair and walked towards the bathroom. She looked at her droopy eyes and wrinkled clothes in the mirror, realizing how much of a mess she was. Kyra splashed some water on her face and changed quickly, needing to go to the site of the murder this morning. She grabbed a coffee to go at a StarBucks in town and headed towards the neighboring town to a site of grief and pain.

Kiri had fallen asleep in bed. He was so happy to finally be having a kid that he didn't care about his sleepiness. He just got straight up and put of bed. Then, he'd grab a coffee and head to the school forge to start work for the day.

Chrome had stayed with Riku in the cave and finally answered what she said the other day. "Well... You don't belong with them, then neither do I. Why won't you come home? We're all missing you desperately."

Sakura had gone to bed after that and slept uneasily, she got up early and started heading out to work in a half dazed state. @Draig

Riku shook her head weakly at Chrome, it was raining and they were in the shelter of the cave "I..." she cut off, not finishing her sentence. @NightCasterZ

Saori woke up and got out of bed quickly, going over to the twins and waking them up "rise and shine!" she called cheerfully, the two woke up, rubbing their eyes as they still hadn't transformed back... "Mommy!!" she yelled and ran up to her, giving her a massive hug, she hugged them in return, her stomach getting in the way a bit "ok...so what do you guys want for breakfast today?" she smiled happily, leading them downstairs and sitting them on the couch as she started cooking, that's right...if Matsu isn't here..if he broke his promise to me...that just means I have to work twice as hard to not break my promise to them, I'm not living for them...but I will live to my best 'with' them... "hey, you guys wanna visit Kyra later?...once she's done with work?.." she asks kindly in a cheeky way "yes!" they both replied whilst watching T.V she laughed a bit "what a crazy world we live in. @Spotine

Cree was astounded when Damion came in and broke down her door. After he dragged Shiled away, she sighed. "If that man comes back drunk, I swear..." She muttered, picking up her door and screwing the hinges back on

Riku held her knees closer to her chest, still shaking her head "n..no..I can't..." she said during her face into her knees. @NightCasterZ

Kyra stood outside the police tape with the civilians. She wore sunglasses and a black, tight dress. She felt like someone from Men In Black. A policeman walked up to Kyra. "Are you here for the Department of Supernatural Protection?" He asked. Kyra nodded curtly and stepped under the tape. She began her work, all the while thinking about Tidis. Kyra wished she could do something to make the humans understand that supernatural beings were not dangerous.

Ai woke up and made her bed lazily. She had stayed up with Kyra most of the night, keeping her company as she worked. Needless to say, she was exhausted. Ai flew downstairs just as Kiri was leaving for work. She was happy that they were going to have a family now.

Saori got up slowly, she had been watching T.V. with the kids but had decided...something... she grabbed the kids and went upstairs, changing them both into black clothes whilst helping them stay in their older form with some magic of her own, she then goes into her room, also changing before heading out the door, the kids followed quietly as they got in the car and drove off "..mommy?...w..where are we going?.." both asked nervously, seeing their concern Saori smiled kindly, "We're gonna go visit your daddy...so you two can say goodbye!" she said cheerfully, they looked up at her cheerfully, with wet eyes "really!?" they said excitedly, knowing full well what their mom meant... they arrived at the graveyard and walked though a Forrest, humans...didn't...understand supernatural creatures and as such were not to be buried with them... she arrives holding the kids hands at the grave, sitting on her knees and gesturing for the kids to do the same "ok, if you have anything to say to him, speak now.." she said happily to them as she watched them close there eyes and speak, it hurt...so much...to watch them...but..it couldn't be helped.

Riku looked over at him "but...I'm a monster...I..I never even told you guys that that's what I really look like...that is me.." she holds up her arm revealing a bracelet that no one had seemed to notice before "see this?" she asked gesturing to the black and white beads "this...is a sealing bracelet...it makes this..facade..for me without it I turn back into what I really am..I..I mean, I don't always act like...that..but..I look..so hideous.." she said burying her face into her hands. @NightCasterZ

Kyra walked along the scene of the murder, jotting down notes here and there. Going to the actual site of the crime was not Kyra's normal job, but she was subbing for someone. As she was about to leave, Kyra spotted someone she recognized. Kyra's eyes widened and tears filled them. She ran towards the girl, not explaining what she was doing to the police. "Karen!" Kyra called out to the girl. The girl turned around and her jaw dropped. "Kyra!" Karen shouted and started running towards her sister. They hugged each other, tears of joy streaming down their cheeks. "I've missed you so much Kyra! Why did you never tell me where you went?" Karen asked Kyra sadly. "I was afraid you'd be mad at me for leaving... So I never called you." Kyra replied, ashamed. "I am sad that I haven't heard from you in forever, but I understand why you left. You can't make anything out of yourself if you only ever live in hiding. You had to go get a life." Karen said understandingly. Kyra nodded. "Thanks sister. Now, you should come to my house for lunch! We haven't seen each other for three years, we need to catch up!" She said. Karen laughed. "I also want to meet all your friends." Karen said, smiling. "And my husband." Kyra said as they walked towards Kyra's house. "You have a husband! No way!" Karen said jokingly. "And a baby on the way." Kyra said, gesturing to her stomach. The sisters talked as they went back to Kyra's house, catching up on the three years they'd missed. Kyra got out her phone and texted Kiri to come home, she had a guest. They reached Kyra's house and continued talking. It was obvious that they were sisters.

(..and so begins they new Arc of humans understanding Supernatural creatures...Spotine!!..I think it's a good idea.)

Sakura slapped her face lightly, it was no use staying this way..if..Saori could move on so could she..but how could Riku forgive herself?...
//"it's ok Sakura!! don't cry! you..you didn't mean to bite them!" Riku says cuddling the older child covered in blood from her mouth to the floor// "she always..helped me..come to think of it.." she sighed, coming back to reality fully and standing in a laid back position before walking into an alley quickly....she knew it was coming...she'd held it back for 3 days now..but..it had snapped.. "..the..u..unhappiness.." she collapses onto her knees, covering her mouth and nose with one hand, feeling the fangs grow in her mouth...watching as people walked by..people..with necks..they looked so tempting, her eyes flashed red for a moment "no!...I..I've finally settled down here..if I were to attack someone...more than someone...I mean I wouldn't kill them..I just What the hell am I thinking!?" she mutters to herself quietly //"Riku..it's ok...I don't care how you look! your still..my friend?.." the young Sakura stared down at the grotesque figure in front of her..it smelt like death..and rot..enough to make her pass out with her heightened senses..but Riku..she looked so scared...// Sakura couldn't move, her instincts fighting with her morals...she couldn't.

Saori got up with the kids smiling...the breeze blew gently as they walked away, she only spoke once in the whole experience, at the very end as they left, not even turning back to look "..goodbye...Matsu..The one man I truly loved.." she got back in the car, dropping the kids off at home as she went back out, leaving them with the guardians who happily volunteered, she went to go visit Kyra, knocking on her door as she arrived, smiling Kindly as she did so after finally having let go of the whole issue from before. @Spotine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back