• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

(OMG!!) Kyra blushed and looked at Saori, giving her a look that said "thank you"! She stood and helped Riku up. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked Riku. Ai flew onto the kitchen counter and sat there, watching everyone. Kyra looked at Kiri, suddenly realizing that it was kind of strange that all of these people had shown up at her house randomly.

(So... Riku is fine but her mom's coming. So everyone can leave our house, right?)

"I'm going home to check on the kids." Says Matsu as he walks home. He gets home and sees Damion laying on his couch with almost all the alcohol Matsu owns at his feet. "What the actual hell are you doing in my house?" Asks Matsu.

"My brother died!" He yelled chucking a beer bottle at the wall, "I was trying to sleep, but there was something in the room crying!" He yelled, stumbling over his words so you could tell he was drunk. "And I had to climb through a window! Who doesn't unlock their doors!" He yelled falling off the couch on to the ground, even though Matsu had said nothing Damion began to talk, with out hearing Matsu's response, "are you calling me stupid!" Yelling he sits back down, and downs the remaining can. "And we need more boos." He said slurping his last words.

"Yeah I agree because you drank all of mine! And am I calling you stupid, no. But I am thinking it. And stop throwing stuff you already broke through my window and I don't want a hole in my wall. Damion your life is complete shit man." Says Matsu shaking his head in disapproval.

Damion stares at him blank faced "......so you are calling me stupid, and you should be happy it Drank all your beers, they tasted like garbage!" He yelled, he burped loudly as he finished. "My life is great! You have to get your life together, you got married and had kids, hats like the worst thing you could go and do...ass hole!" He muttered. And for the love of god stop that things whining." He said pointing at the room, where the kids where kept.

"Your life is so much better than mine. Your drunk, homeless, no one likes you, you have no kids, no one would want to have kids with you. Well actually that's not true Cree might. Oh wait she's with Shield now. Funny how the one person that would date you is now engaged and pregnant. And that thing is called a child. Named Theta. So im not doing anything about it his guardians are calming him down now anyways so stop whining." Says Matsu as Theta goes quiet.

"I didn't hear a word you just said, I'll I heard was bla bla bla, Matsu is an idiot, bla bla bla!" He yelled like a child throwing a temper tantrum. "He had the blankets from One the beds in the numerous rooms, on the couch. He grabbed them and started to lay down, looking ready for a nap. "Ok I'll be taking a little nap while you go get some more beer, thank you Riku for letting me stay here, oh I'm sorry, I mean Jacob, my brain is a little slow today. Before laying down completely, he got up and grabbed some chips from the cupboard and laid back down, "now chop chop, I'm thirsty." He said demandingly, and he started to devour the chips. "These chips are stale!" He shouted throwing them across the room, "or maybe it's cause I can't taste anything but liquids." He muttered to himself.

Matsuda grabs Damion by the back of the neck and throws him into the yard. Then he walks around to the side of the house and grabs his hose. He turns it on and starts drenching Damion with freezing cold water. "Are you still thirsty?" Asks Matsu.

"Ahhhhhhh!" He screams like a sissy girl. He takes a full run and leaps back through the window. He covers up with the blanket. "I'm cold! How could you do this to me Jacob!" He screams grabbing the blanket and snipuggling back down on the couch. "I'm thirsty, but not for water." He said pouty. "Are you thirsty!" He said mockingly. He quickly grabs the chips and starts to crunch on them.

Matsu grabs him again and throws him back out and drenches him again. "You can come in when your sobered up." Says Matsu spraying his hose.

"I'm sober, I'm sober." He said running at super speed, dogging the water. He turned as he was running and yelled, "can't catch me now!" Just then he stopped, and vomited into the lawn. "Ugh Matsu I don't feel well." He said like a sick toddler. He slowly walked up to him frowning, I need to lay down, he past him and started to clim through the window.

Matsu walks through the door and pulls Damion onto the couch. Then he starts to pick up the mess that Damion made all around the house.

Damion quickly falls asleep.

(Yo when we switching to day, cause it's been night like all day???)

(Well I mean a lot of people are at your place, so are they just going to spend the night....that's the only thing???

(I have no idea! But frankly, Damion is pissing me off with his drunk-ness. Jkjk lol)

(Lol. "I knew him better than you! He hated you till two years ago!" Kyra yelled back.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back