• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

Sakura made a pouting face whilst being picked up and carried "you didn't have t..." she clenches her stomach again, sweat starting to form on her forehead.

Damion continued to mumble until his eyes lit purple, he finally finished "......dominos!" He shouted. Suddenly under Akira, a giant crack opened, it started to suck the angel down, then Damion falcon punched him in, just before the ground closed back up. "Yes!" He shouted, "that should keep him for a little while." He said smirking.

Kiri would land beside Damion. "You're not too bad, Damion. Good job!" Kiri would then fly over to Kyra. "Looks like Sakura's taken care of... Hey Kyra? Have you ever heard of a Character Change?"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Saori nods at Matsu and then at the new boy.

Sakura looked up at Jacob from the bed, now feeling better again "y..you really didn't..." she says blushing, before holding her stomach again "dammit Basara!" she said through her teeth. @Draig

Damion landed, he slowly morphed back to his original state, "alright brother, a promise is a promise." He said letting his brother have his body back.

"Thanks brother." He said, then walking over to Matsu, and the rest of the group, "that was crazy, I wonder how the angels doing?" He said with a small smirk.

Cree was watching from a distance, eyes glittering. Her tattoos were burning on her hands and she clenched them, trying to resist the urge to fight. Not knowing where she was needed, Cree walked over to the group. "Why do you continue to fight him? He's doing this for amusement. Isn't that obvious?" She said softly

Saori walks up to Matsu and Tidis "well, Sakura is officially in labor..." she says blushing at them.

"Come on let's go see if she needs anything guys." He said wondering how good the nursing office is for labor purposes.

Saori nodded in agreement following after him.

"Yeah OK, Tidis." Kiri would start heading to where Sakura is. "So what on earth are we all gonna do once we leave the school?"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Cree smiles and goes to the nurses office. Omygosh! New life is going to come! New life! OHMYGOD!, she thought happily, practically overflowing with excitement. For a Shinigami, this was very important and amazing, for new life will change the future.

(just saying but when we all start leaving the school are we just going to change it too like... 'town for the angelic and demonic' or something? like keeping our monster identities hidden whilst living out semi-normal lives full of fights? cus' no one wants this this to end... xD ) @FantasyForever1

Sakura sees everyone coming in "h..hi there!" she tries smiling, sweat covering her forehead.

(also where do I just like..time-skip?..because lets just say I do not want to type every detail out...)

(Idk, cause where already like a couple months into the school year, I say we just play it by ear. Just say we time skip to after the baby is born or something......)

"Hey how are you feeling." Tidis asked sincere.

"Babies are gross, I'm just saying what everyone is thinking," he said trying to get the group irritated.

"Shut up Dai." Tidis said still happy.

"uh, painful?...and fine?.." she said confused at her own words, grabbing her stomach again "damn that hurts!" she said hastily.

Tidis was about to see if he could help but he saw the principle waving him over with a stern look, "missing a month of school....I knew I had to talk to him sooner or later." He said sighing. "I'll be right back guys!" He said running to the principles office. "Hello sir, I know what this is about and......."

"Let me stop you right there, Tidis my boy, I know who your father is, and I wish I could help you out with him, but I don't have the authority, if you had to miss a month of school to go serve your father than I'll allow it, you are at the top of your class, so I'm sure you can catch up, just don't let it happen again, and if you ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me. I no you have a busy out of school life, so go be with your friends, just report back to me tomorrow morning to pick up some make up work, and guides." He said shooing Tidis out the door.

"Um, thank you very much sure." Was all he was able to get out before Asclepius shut the door.

"Wow! The old man had no idea, I guess where Scott free kid." Damion said smirking in Tidis's head.

"Yeah it's great, now let's get back to the others." He said walking back into the nursing office. "I'm back did I miss anything. " he asked looking around.

Saori smiled "yeah, don't worry! It doesn't hurt...that..much!" her smile seemed, slightly forced... Sakura sat there "dammit!! F**k this hurts!" she said, tears in her eyes.

Saori smiles at Matsu "yeah, yeah... actually she's handling this incrediably well, I did a lot more screaming and stuff!" she said cheerfully. @Krillin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back