• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

"Yeah Matsu says he won't fight in a war. And my only mission in life is to protect Matsu so no wars for us." Says Shield.

"I'm almost immortal so your choice get your ass kicked or step down"

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Saori glared at the angel "I am immortal! I can't die! and I can kick your ass even with two kids on the way!" she said to him holding a fist up.

Ai blushed and her eyes opened wide. "He doesn't like me I just know it!" She thought, fighting back tears. "Y-you what?" She stuttered, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"No your out numbered" Akira calls for God to grant him power. Akira summons thousands of wolf's "now who's outnumbered.

"If this comes to a fight, let me take over, your to weak to preform some powers that I have, trust me." He said serious.

"I know, just don't go crazy." He said smirking.

Saori snaps her fingers and all the wolves disappear "really?...what a pathetic move...My immortality and power was granted by someone greater than that.

The wolf's then suddenly reappear out of the dust of their burnt bodies "amazing move... Not."

Damion yelled as he took over Tidis's body, "oh daddy!" He called. Bats swarmed from all over and dived onto the wolves, "the wolves are stronger but there are million more bats! Your move." He said smirking.

(No god modding guys just remember) Kyra backed away from the fight. She was not in the mood to fight, but then again, never was. She was a quite peaceful person. So, Kyra just stood on the sidelines and crossed her arms. She watched everyone fight.

Ai smiled and flew forward. She hugged Illidari, still smiling.

Kiri would kill all of them but this time he'd collect the Orbs of Light they'd drop. He'd then change them into Orbs of Darkness and change the wolves into his own dark minions. "Don't make me become half-demon..." He'd say to the weird angel.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Dominic Fate]"Immortal wolves"

[/QUOTE]
Kind of

"Are we really fighting? Sakura will be going into labor. Now i'm all for fights because I almost never get hurt but come on guys." Says Shield.

"Alright, this is just boring he said, time to make things fun." He mumbled as he morphed himself into his full demonic vampire mood, with fangs protruding from his jaw, large bat wings protruding from his back, and skin as back and as hard as obsidian. His red eyes flicked, "now walk away." Damion growled.

Ai let go of Illidari and smiled at him. "So... Should we go help them?" Ai asked, finally recognizing the fight around them.

Sakura winched, suddenly holding her stomach but quickly re-adjusting "I..I'm fine!" she said smiling "go ahead!" she said cheerfully.

"Yeah! I can sense that Kiri wants to Character Change so I better go help him with that!" He'd fly off to the fight before calling back to Ai. "Maybe you should Character Change with Kyra!"

Kiri would glance at Damion. "Damn you're cool, Damion!" He'd say to Damion..

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back