• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School:Battle Grounds

So will there be any structure to these battles like a given opponent to each student who they can challenge at any time or specific rankings one has to climb by defeating others of higher ranks?

Yes there is a ranking system forgot to add it in thanks for reminding me

1-5 1is the lowest 10 the highest

1-Guard

2-Soldier

3-Champion

4-Hero

5-Legendary

Students can challenge whoever they want following 2 rules one you must not kill the other student and you cannot choose the location of the fight sorry i was tired when I made this form so everyone character would either be rank 1 or 2 maybe 3

If you become a 5 do you get the untold riches or is it a whole new set of challenges once you become a 5? Can 5's name conditions to be challenged like person has to defeat an X amount of level 4's?

Yes exactly though to become a five one must defeat everyone in the school without losing good luck with that xD

So do the classes promote together as well? So it's the class that becomes level 5? Does this means the classes are like teams? Or did they all get demoted because the majority of them started that brawl without formally challenging their opponents?

You started already!!! I'm Sorry I didn't post yet!!!! Stupid alerts don't work.... But can anyone tell me what's happening in the RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back