• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School:Battle Grounds

Kenji Jensai

King of Procrastination
The sun was high in the sky as Keita sat on the bench in the courtyard of the school sipping a soda.'Man i'm bored I haven't gotten into a fight since I got here' he thought.He watched as people pass by him quickly he even saw one girl trip and fall as she was hurrying to get by to fast and face planted.'Sucks to be you' he saw as a group of older guys started to surround her "Wow one mistake and shes already about to get her ass kicked" he said to himself smiling."But that's what I love about this school" he said remembering the motto.The words The strong survive the weak are exterminated or something like that played over in his mind.He knew that no matter what he would never end up on the bottom of the food chain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathias sighed. A girl was about to get beaten up, again. Always, always people getting hurt or beaten or whatever the hell happened at this damned school. On one hand he could walk away, on the other hand he was rather bored. Fighting was always fun, it always gave him an exhilarating adrenaline rush. So...walk away or hav a bit of fun? Easy choice. He casually walks up to the group of men surrounding the woman, " Hey, hey, hey," he drawled on, a large smile splitting his face, "Let's not fight. Or at least not fight her. Fight me- I'm bored!" He laughed loudly, "Entertain me~" His eyes danced with danger. He wanted blood.

Riley hung around the fountain area where she knew Bullet would be comfortable playing in the fountain, he was always childish that way. She watched the reflection on the water and how her red hair flew in the wind. It was then that Bullet popped out of the water and launched a crystal bullet and hit her on the forehead.

"What the hell man..?" Riley hissed and held on to her forehead.

"Another day... another freak show" Ky thought to himself as he walked along the school. It seemed a bunch of vultures were planning on "eliminating" a weaker girl. Ky would usually help out in a case like this, but another guy seemed ready to show these guys what for. However this guy seemed a little TOO into the idea of beating these guys up, and that was something he wanted to take advantage of. If he could join these other goons in attacking this other guy it would be an easy win for him, hell he'd even be able to take down the group of bullies for the girl afterwards. Ky never really understood how jovial the students would get at times like this. Sure we were here to prove our dominance, but fights like this were no way to prove it. Fighting someone close to your own power would always be a better idea.

Ky courageously walked forwards and looked at the group. He unsheathed his katana and pointed it at Mathias before stating "Listen, you seem like you're just bored so how about we just cut to the chase. I'm sure you wouldn't want to take on these mooks, I'm sure a fight with me will be far more fun for the both of us".

Ky then briefly glanced towards the group surrounding the girl "I'm far more forgiving than most people at this school, so if you run away we won't have any problems".

Erivan stalked somewhat close to the incident, watching the unfolding of some of the first fights when he got here. "Another day, another battle I guess." He muttered to himself as he saw the bulkier guy challenge the group of attackers. It was soon after when one more had sauntered up, and challenged the bulky one, giving off quite the prideful challenge. "Well now, this is certainly... interesting." spoke Erivan, as he strutted up to the two men, about to face off in a deadly battle. "I hope you two don't mind a one more joining in on this lovely display." Erivan flicked his hand down, two fingers extended. A white aura emitted a small ways off of his finger, giving the impression of a simple sword blade. It released with a audible, electronic 'woosh' sound. Erivan raised the blade in front of him, taking on a defensive sword stance. He prepared himself for either a reply, or the first attack.

Riley shook herself and pushed Bullet back into the fountain until she heard ruckus coming from a part of the school.

Another fight? She sighed and got her school bag and headed towards them. Bullet walked next to her as his form started to change, probably into a firearm again. She walked up to them but then stopped a foot away from the guy who had just joined, "What are you guys doing?" she tilted her head.

Mathias looked between the three new people. Two were here to play, which made him grin like a Cheshire Cat, "Of course you all can join. After all, the more the merrier~." He looked as they seemed to unsheath their blades, or at least the one guy seemed to make a blade. "Well, this puts me at a disadvantage~ I don't have a sword!" He chuckled softly. He never bothered to learn sword fighting. There was no reason, frankly. Swords killed quickly, and that was boring. He would much rather watch his opponents fight their hallucinations first- their nightmares. Then a nice and slow death to follow. He looked to the girl, "Just a little bit of friendly killing is all~"

"Hey you bunch of block heads"he said with a bit of annoyance in his voice."You do know that anything is allowed here right?" honestly the nerve of some people were outrageous.'Oh I have an idea a very stupid but very entertaining idea' he thought.He stood up and quickly looked around to see if there were any others who would be fun to watch."Hey imbeciles I just thought of a great idea" he said in a loud voice.He then then took a deep breath and yelled"Free For All !!!".'Now this should be fun' he thought to himself.He quickly picked up a rock and using his powers made it so that the speed of the rock increased to that of lightning by manipulating the vector of the wind. it hit one of the girls assailants right in the back with the effect of a nuclear bomb.

Rino looked out a window that was overlooking the courtyard when he heard someone yell free for all. Rino thought about how stupid that guy had to be to do something that idiotic. Rino sighed. He was bored however so he teleported to the courtyard and in front of the guy who started the free for all. "What makes you think that starting a free for all is a good idea." He said to him.

The skies began to storm with black storm clouds with lightning flashing and thunder booming. An esoteric lightning bolt came down from the sky and teleported the girl at the center of the conflic to safety. A natural lightning bolt wouldn't have made it in time but esoteric lightning is beyond its natural counterpart. Then he saw the rock strike someone producing a huge shockwave and the kid himself was reduced to nothing while the rock while the shockwave would've continued to grow if more bolts of esoteric lightning from the sky came down and formed a magic barrier and contained the explosion. Kou was in the air above and the culprit controlling the esoteric lightning. The Lightning Emperor had finally made his presence known.

Ray sits on the ground in the courtyard. He smiles and sniffs the air. Some people start to call him psycho and other things, but Ray don't care. He entered the Building and stretches. Suddenly, a Guy attacked him, but he slapped him away, still smiling.

Erivan, instantly after hearing the words 'free for all,' released his aura blade out about eight feet five inches long, and spun quickly in a circle. The blade cut through two of the original bullies, and was heading towards the two courageous students who decided to step in. Before the blade hit however, the force of the nuclear rock throw sent him flying. He shifted his aura quickly to his feet and spun them around, canceling the motion. He landed on his back, and jumped to his feet.

It's barely noon and already fighting has taken place, what a surprise Belak thought to himself. He was watching quite a bout, a man with a large sword was dealing with some attackers, killing some of them. Belak sat on the ground, his back against the wall; he had been reading a small novel before the fight had broken out. Belak wondered why the fight had broken out, usually it didn't matter around here, people fought just for the sake of it. Sighing, Belak stood up from the ground and put his novel in his back pocket and shoving his hands into his jeans pockets. He began walking away from the fight, not wanting to get involved, he looked for any spot that would be free from violence, he wasn't ready to fight yet.

Keita quickly jumped a bit as he watched a boy materialized in front of him. Before he could answer the boys question he quickly heard a loud sound alarm and then a voice "Attention all students please do not kill other students though beating them within an inch of their life is okay do not kill or you will be punished he said with a chuckle as swat teams poured out from all sides surrounding the remaining students in the courtyard. 'Wow what a kill joy' was all he could think as the power negating dart hit his back and the tranquilizer did its job of putting him asleep.

Ray looks a really disappointed. "What? No killing?" He sighed and took one of his swords. "One inch of their lives... hmm" He start to swing his sword in front of him a few times and nodded, Attacking some random students.

Riley jumped back with the announcement as some random students starting looking her way. Bullet immediately transformed into a pistol as her ammunition took on the color of blue: ice and aimed it at them. She shot the feet of everyone around that area before reloading her magazines as the bullets changed to red and the fire in her eyes flickered with passion as Bullet changed into a MK-14 with a zoomed scope and she began shooting others.

Raikou simply watched from the roof of the main building as all the other students aimlessly attacked each other. "This is surely not the way to win the grand prize. The grand prize goes to the best of the best that means there has to be some sort of structure to all this. Supposedly this is a school so there has to be some learning part to all this. Either way I'll only fight the best, I have no reason to bother with these small fries." he said to himself.

"Well thank you for your concern" Belak said sarcastically. He shook his head and rounded a blind corner. "Ouch!" Someone yelled as Belak impacted with another, looking up, he saw that it was a tall muscular man. He didn't particularly seem happy about being accidentally bumped into, as both his fist were clenched. "I'm sorry" Belak- said. "You will be ass wipe!" The man yelled. Oh no. Belak- thought, right before the man's glowing fist impacted with Belaks stomach, and he was sent flying backwards

Mathias sighed as chaos broke out. Fighting was fun, chaos on the other hand, was just a pain in the ass. He slumped a bit, easily dodging a few random attacks. Whatever though...he was in the middle of it now so why not participate at least a little? He focused his power, and quickly students began to see their worst nightmares materialize. All of them were hallucinations to their own mind. Though with Mathias not particularly passionate, only the weak of mind were affected.

"Well then, this is boring now. I'm out!" He began to walk away, dodging and ducking as he had to.

Ky sighed as the fighting started to break out. He didn't mind it, but he was directly in the middle and pretty much had a target on his back. Noticing the black-haired boy begin to get out of the fight gave him the only hint he needed. This was going to get gruesome pretty fast, and Ky didn't want to be some nameless casualty in the fight. He also really didn't enjoy the idea of getting hit with one of those darts the SWAT team so loved to use.

Ky took a deep breath as everything slowed to a stop for him. It was an experience that had become completely normal to him by now, but the frozen expressions on people's face and absolute silence was always unsettling. While time was suspended he sheathed his katana before walking away from the impending mosh pit. Ky then leisurely strolled his way towards the red-headed girl with the supernatural gun, and sat beside her. With a relaxed exhale, time returned to normal as he seemingly teleported from place to place.

Ky yawned before asking "aren't guns a little impersonal?".

Riley felt a little light-headed for a while as if the whole world stopped for a split second then returned to normal. She certainly didn't like the feeling as she staggered back when it disappeared. "Aren't guns a little impersonal?"

She looked to the direction of the voice and saw a blonde guy with a sheathed katana by his side. She took out the magazine and reloaded it with another full of white bullets, "Hmm, it does sort of reflect me. I don't really want to get up close and personal with an enemy cause I know I won't do well. Besides, the use of guns is cleaner and more fun with my different bullets. In addition to that, no one else has a long-ranged weapon like me" she returned them to their holsters, "Swords on the other hand is overused, almost everyone has them."

As Ray was finished with two guys, already damaged, he sighed. "I'm so weak... Two guys damaged me...without a weapon..." as he saw that a Girl is shooting with a gun, he used hus sonic speed to run over to her and a track her. "Hello!" He yelled as he attacked her with one if hus swords.

"Look at all these 1's and 2's running around, I remember when I was like them before I became the level 3. I am it's clear I won't find any worthy opponents or level 4's out here in the scrub zone." Raikou said as he left the roof of the school and went inside. The classrooms in the other buildings were normally filled with lower leveled students but the main building is always filled with 3's and 4's because they don't fear the lower leveled and conduct their ranked fights in a more orderly manor then the lower levels who are always trapped in their initial scramble to level up. Meanwhile the 4's and 3's learn how to refine their powers or use new ones.

"Attention All Swat Team personnel please return to the barracks your assistance is no longer required.It was the same voice as last time.With little complaint the Swat Team quickly filed out of the courtyard."Will following students report to class A-13 Keita Kiyaba, Ky Asami, Rilley Arcana, Erivian Nachiva, and Raikou Nakaina ou have 30 minutes to get there don't be late the man" said with a sadistic laugh or else".Keita discovered that the darts effect didn't last long though he still couldn't move he could still move his mouth and his head.He observed that the fighting was starting to break up and medical teams were helping the wounded.He noticed that a girl had started firing guns.'Wow swords now this this school sure is amazing' he thought.

Riley jumped a bit from the sudden greeting but then regained her composure. "Hi!" she replied to Ray and balled her right hand into a fist to punch Bullet away from breathing down her neck. "Are you one of the names said for classroom A-13?" she pointed at the speaker curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back