• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hang the Wolf (Death game)

Serph

Something in the Middle
ONE DAY...

A wolf snuck into a group of friendly rabbits. As the others fell asleep, the wolf appeared in natural form. Day by day, one by one, the wolf killed and ate the rabbits. The rabbits, not knowing which the wolf was, arranged a meeting. Then— the tribunal decided on the one amongst them that they believed to be the wolf and killed it. If they chose correctly, the rabbits win. If they were wrong... all of the rabbits would be killed and eaten by the wolf. This is the story of such a game.

I'm wondering if there'd be anyone interested in doing a roleplay that involves a Doubt/Judge game,

The roleplay would be a realistic, horror genre roleplay taking place in modern times. The main cast would wake up in an unknown facility and forced to play a variant of the game
Judge. For those who don't know judge, it can be compared to Mafia or Werewolf. Everyone would be a Rabbit excluding one person, that person is the Wolf. The rabbits must find out who the wolf is among the group and have them killed. The roleplay would work as follows:

-In the beginning everyone would wake up to find a dead body of the wolf's first victim. A video will play explaining the rules/concept of the game (which I have, not made by me so don't think I did it or give me credit). Everyone would have a bracelet that ensures everyone plays the game, and does it fairly.

-Two phases will occur, the first one will be the
Daylight Phase. During this the characters will investigate the facility and interact with each other. At the end of the phase the Rabbits will choose who they think is the wolf, whoever receives the most votes will be executed via lethal injection.

One FREE round can be given, meaning no one has to die but it can only happen once.

-Next will be the
Nightime Phase. During this the wolf will be me who they want to be killed. In the morning everyone will wake up and find out who is dead. But it's not just the Wolfs time to shine, there will be someone in the group who will be called the Dream Rabbit. This person has a 50% chance of having a premonition (this will be decided by a coin flip). They can only have one dream per game (roleplay) which will list the names of three people who cannot be trusted, one of those people will be the Wolf.

-The game ends when the Wolf has managed to evade being discovered or the rabbits have found out who the wolf is. Make sure not to tell anyone you're the Dream Rabbit or Wolf. The Dream Rabbit will be the first to go if the Wolf knows and the Wolf will be killed first and the roleplay will end.

Just leave a post below if you're interested and I'll add you to my list:

Interested People:

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight

ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back