Hi

I'm new to this website and looking to rp and make new friends and also try and understand how this works!
Hiya crystal! Welcome to RPNation!

If ya find yourself struggling to figure some things out, I will gladly answer any questions that may come up as soon as my rather currently busy schedule will allow :3

Anywhooooo, have a guuuuud one, and happy rping! :3

Hiya crystal! Welcome to RPNation!

If ya find yourself struggling to figure some things out, I will gladly answer any questions that may come up as soon as my rather currently busy schedule will allow :3

Anywhooooo, have a guuuuud one, and happy rping! :3

Oh wow thanks! I have plenty of questions! Like first how do you pm? Second do you just join a group or what do you do? Ect. I have been trying to learn this website but it is not making since to me! Sorry!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Oh wow thanks! I have plenty of questions! Like first how do you pm? Second do you just join a group or what do you do? Ect. I have been trying to learn this website but it is not making sense to me! Sorry!
Ish all guud, dun gotta apologize. We all have our moments and I love helpin' peeps out!

Firstly, you won't be able to pm other users until you have posted 10 posts elsewhere on the site. This is a measure we put in place so that spam bots and the like can't flood people's inboxes. Secondly, once you can start a conversation, all ya gotta do is go to your inbox (on the website it's the envelope in the top-right corner, and it's also clearly part of the interface on the app but I don't remember exactly where) and click/tap "start conversation."

Thirdly, there are two universally accepted ways to join roleplays. The first is to express your interest in an rp someone is trying to start up in the looking for players section This guarantees that if the rp gets enough people to start, you'll have a spot. Also, some rps in the roleplaying sections of the forum will have something in the title like (accepting) or (always open) which means you will most likely be allowed to join if you ask out of character or pm the owner of the rp.

I hope I've answered all yo questions! :3 <3

crystal93404 crystal93404

Last edited:
hello! I'm confused too! I don't know what they mean by posting ten times. Like replying or what? Because it won't let me post anything...

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Wow thank you for the welcome! That sounds really cool!

Ish all guud, dun gotta apoligize. We all have our moments and I love helpin' peeps out!

Firstly, you won't be able to pm other users until you have posted 10 posts elsewhere on the site. This is a measure we put in place so that spam bots and the like can't flood people's inboxes. Secondly, once you can start a conversation, all ya gotta do is go to your inbox (on the website it's the envelope in the top-right corner, and it's also clearly part of the interface on the app but I don't remember exactly where) and click/top (start conversation."

Thirdly, there are two universally accepted ways to join roleplays. The first is to express your interest in an rp someone is trying to start up in the looking for players section This guarantees that if the rp gets enough people to start, you'll have a spot. Also, some rps in the roleplaying sections of the forum will have something in the title like (accepting) or (always open) which means you will most likely be allowed to join if you ask out of character or pm the owner of the rp.

I hope I've answered all yo questions! :3 <3

crystal93404 crystal93404

Wow! Thank you so much! That clears up a lot of stuff!

Hi hey hi hiiii! Welcome to the Nation! I hope you have fun and find roleplays that suit you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back