• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed hi,

Corgi Corgi Welp, this took longer than I expected. If there's anything you're having with it just pm me :>

large.png
large.png

Name Here
AGE; WORDS, GENDER; F/M, OTHER BASIC INFO

large.jpg
title one
hi

title two
hi

title three
hi

Code:
[centerblock=85]

[div=width:auto;height:445px;background:URL(https://secure.static.tumblr.com/a12e83c0bd476ca6fc491596499887c9/7xd9fi2/sainvq9kq/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif)fixed;border:5px solid gray;padding:0px;][indent][div=width:36%; BACKGROUNd-image:URL(https://data.whicdn.com/images/200354138/large.png);background:white;float:left;height:400px;border-bottom:15px solid darkgray;overflow:hidden;padding:15px;outline:10px solid white;][bg=white;border:5px solid #E8E9EA;height:400px;overflow:HIDDEN;]
[img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/200354138/large.png[/img][div=position:relative;top:-150px;][img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/225698795/large.png[/img][/div]
[div=font-size:62px;color:white;text-shadow: 3px 1px 1px black;position:relative;top:-315px;font-family:Karla;][font=Satisfy]Name Here[/font][DIV=margin-top:-20px;background:white;font-size:11px; color:black;text-shadow: none;LINE-HEIGHT:11PX;padding:5px;overflow:auto;height:30px;]AGE; [b]WORDS[/b], GENDER; [b]F[/b]/M, OTHER BASIC INFO

.[/div][/div][/bg]
[/div][div=width:58%; background:white;float:left;height:430px;border-bottom:15px solid #666;outline:10px solid white;]
[div=height:150px;border-bottom:10px solid #E4F0ED;][div=width:30%;float:left;height:100px;][img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/234343375/large.jpg[/img][/div][div=width:65%;float:left;height:100px;padding:5px;line-height:12px;][font=Lobster][size=22px]title [color=lightgray]one[/color][/size][/font][div=overflow:hidden;width:100%;][div=height:100px;width:104%;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;]hi

.[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=overflow:hidden;width:100%;][div=float:left;line-height:12px;width:104%;font-family:Lobster;border-top:3px solid #666;font-size:22px;overflow:auto;height:245px;]
title [color=#E4F0ED]two[/color]
[indent][div=width:96%;overflow:hidden;][div=height:200px;width:98.5%;overflow:auto;font-family:Karla;line-height:12px;border-left:3px solid darkgray;border-top:3px solid lightgray;font-size:12px;margin:5px;padding:5px;]hi

.[/div][/div][/indent]

[divide][/divide]

title [color=lightgray]three[/color]
[indent][div=width:96%;overflow:hidden;][div=height:200px;width:98.5%;overflow:auto;font-family:Karla;line-height:12px;border-left:3px solid #E4F0ED;border-top:3px solid lightgray;font-size:12px;margin:5px;padding:5px;]hi

.[/div][/div][/indent][/div][indent][/indent][/div]

[/div][/indent][/div][/centerblock]

Last edited:
why u so good oml
*you're my idol*
omg. i have a fan

《Teach me your ways》
are you prepared for pain

May I use some of the coding made for others? Yunn Yunn
No, although I could make something similar if you'd like. Btw I'm not sure if you'd still like this but I did make this:
hi,
just make sure to change the links of the hyperlinks to the link of the thread you're gonna post this in.

975826e9e7f9865087b55158c6ee8b96.png

• basics
name age whatever here

• personality
words

• story
words

• relationships
words

• other
words

Code:
[color=transparent]hi,[/color]
scroll/click on the links at the top
[bg=none; margin:auto;overflow:hidden;height:450px;width:400px;padding:0px;][div=background-color:#666;;height:50px;margin:0px;transform:skewY(-3deg) scale(1,1.5);line-height:12px; color:white;][border=none;transform:scale(1); font-size:18px;]

[font=Oswald][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/i-do-stuff.318747/#r2l1"'][div=none;text-decoration:none;color:white;float:left]BASICS • [/div][/URL] [URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/i-do-stuff.318747/#r2l2"'][div=none;text-decoration:none;color:white;float:left] PERSONALITY • [/div][/URL] [URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/i-do-stuff.318747/#r2l3"'][div=none;text-decoration:none;color:white;float:left] STORY • [/div][/URL] [URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/i-do-stuff.318747/#r2l4"'][div=none;text-decoration:none;color:white;float:left] RELATIONSHIPS • [/div][/URL] [URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/i-do-stuff.318747/#r2l5"'][div=none;text-decoration:none;color:white;float:left] OTHER[/div][/URL] [/font][/border]
[/div][div=height:350px; overflow:auto;width:413px;background-color:#BEE3D8;border:1px solid gray;color:#666;]
[centerblock=60][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/97/58/26/975826e9e7f9865087b55158c6ee8b96.png[/img][/centerblock]
[bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r2l1[/fa][/fa]hi[/BG]

[div=background-color:white;height:250px;margin:20px;border-bottom:10px solid #BEE3D8;padding:5px;][div=font-size:32px;][font=Lobster]• basics[/font][bg=white;border-top:3px solid #BEE3D8;line-height:12px;font-size:11px;height:195px;padding:3px;overflow:auto;margin-top:-10px;]name age whatever here[/bg]

[/div][/div][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r2l2[/fa][/fa]hi[/BG]

[div=background-color:white;height:250px;margin:20px;border-bottom:10px solid #BEE3D8;padding:5px;;][div=font-size:32px;][font=Lobster]• personality[/font][bg=white;border-top:3px solid #BEE3D8;line-height:12px;font-size:11px;height:195px;padding:3px;overflow:auto;margin-top:-10px;]words[/bg][/div][/div][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r2l3[/fa][/fa]hi[/BG]

[div=background-color:white;height:250px;margin:20px;border-bottom:10px solid #BEE3D8;padding:5px;;][div=font-size:32px;][font=Lobster]• story[/font][bg=white;border-top:3px solid #BEE3D8;line-height:12px;font-size:11px;height:195px;padding:3px;overflow:auto;margin-top:-10px;]words[/bg][/div][/div][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r2l4[/fa][/fa]hi[/BG]

[div=background-color:white;height:250px;margin:20px;border-bottom:10px solid #BEE3D8;padding:5px;;][div=font-size:32px;][font=Lobster]• relationships[/font][bg=white;border-top:3px solid #BEE3D8;line-height:12px;font-size:11px;height:195px;padding:3px;overflow:auto;margin-top:-10px;]words[/bg][/div][/div][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r2l5[/fa][/fa]hi[/BG]

[div=background-color:white;height:250px;margin:20px;border-bottom:10px solid #BEE3D8;padding:5px;;][div=font-size:32px;color:#666;][font=Lobster]• other[/font][bg=white;border-top:3px solid #BEE3D8;line-height:12px;font-size:11px;height:195px;padding:3px;overflow:auto;margin-top:-10px;]words[/bg][/div][/div][/div][/bg]

AH THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S BEAUTIFUL! YOU'RE AMAZING <3
AWW, NO PROBLEM, ANYTHING FOR A CORGI <3

Last edited:
Even after the rain has stopped, I am still wet like this

goldfish

i

금채연
FULL NAME KIM, CHAE YEON. NICKNAMES GUEM / KIM(MIE) AGE EIGHTEEN. ZODIAC PISCES. GENDER FEMALE. ORIENTATION DEMI SEXUAL. RANKING TWENTY NINE. ROLE SPY?

APPEARANCEHEIGHT // 5'8" WEIGHT // 136 lbs
HAIR // She's always kept her hair black. It would be a pain since she'd have to bleach the shit out of it after all. This goes to show there was a time where she was thinking of dying it. The most she's ever done was change it's length, with her current long one down towards her navel while the shortest had been up below her ear lobes.

EYES // Kim's eyes are a shade of a faded blue, somewhat resembling gray at times as well due to lighting. Although she doesn't have double eye lids her eyes are still considered big and are often wide open, clear, straight as if she's trying to look into the depths of your soul, or so she has been told.

STYLE // She mostly wears the uniform without any modifications. The only other notable thing is a simple ring bracelet with a gold chain and stone similar to the color of her eyes.

MODS // None

OTHER // has a unchanging resting bitch face.

PERSONALPERSONALITY // A personality of gold. It's not all too surprising considering her background. Although she may have not been born with it since young she was taught to have a mindset of an individual in business. Ironically the person who has taught her such things had also become an example for her to not do. She is efficient and decisive when it comes towards her actions. The thing she hates most is wasting time. And whenever she decides an action would bring in the best outcome she acts on impulse.

When she makes a decision she won't waver, the confidence in herself is endless. If the reward outweighs the risk even if it may be out of her capabilities she'll go on alone. Of course if the risk isn't worth it she's learnt to suck it up. Though the amount of salt would be larger than the ocean.

However, no matter how reckless her words and plans she truly believes they are possible. She's not afraid of voicing all of her opinions either. She says what she wants unrestricted, and personally fears the consequences of being dishonest to herself and others and lying. For what she knows will only bring this heavy feeling within her chest.

BIOGRAPHY // Kim never really talks about her past. She would always say it was boring, and just like any other ordinary life. Which is funny since how can anyone ordinary be here?

Born in one of the rich neighborhoods in Seoul, Kim lived a fulfilling life for a kid. New toys and clothes daily, vacations abroad every summer and winter, prep school, she was given a life some would die for. This had all been possible due to her father's success with his rising investment company. She had always been quite the daddy's girl. Of course she naturally learned she would get her wish whenever she acted a certain way.

Little did she know the father she thought she controlled at the palm of her hand held some secrets she would've never guessed. Or maybe she just couldn't comprehend them at the time. However the father she had thought was ordinary and boring compared to her friend's father's became famous overnight in the summer she was ten.

He was on TV and headlines of papers everywhere in the country, and overseas as well. Most with the title "Biggest Fraud in History" By the end of summer her environment had taken a 180. In the end her father's company was taken away from them, her father was arrested and she might as well never see him again as he was sentenced to life. The car, the house, even most of her possessions, or what she thought was hers was gone.

The change was even harder for her mother who had never lifted a finger in her life. Due to shock she had been deemed unable to take care of her and she was left to be distributed among close and distant family as well as close friends. But that didn't matter to her. She could tell they were all reluctant to let her in their home. After all her father is a criminal, what can be said different about his daughter? The only thing she would ever bring to them was discord.

It was only until three years later did all the passing of her in between different families stopped. A man who seemed to be in his late twenties or early thirties came down one of her distant aunts place the one she was currently staying that and had shown them documents which had stated she would be in the custody of him. If it were any stranger she would have definitely refused. But she knew him. He was one of her dad's bodyguards and often the one sacrificed to entertain her. And being tired from being passed around there was little to no resistance from her when she heard he wanted to be her guardian.

After going back to his home in the other side of Seoul he had taught her some skills and she practically became home schooled until he had enrolled her at GAMES once she was old enough to attend.

THE DECEASED // Their relationship was not good enough to be called friends. However, it wasn't bad to call them enemies. They didn't interact much besides when they needed to, cause of this Kim had put Hyohee on the more favorable side of her scale. Although they weren't close she thought it was a shame, regretful, that the person known as kang hyohee was no more. Ability wise she had a favorable impression as the female had an ability to get along with others and was naturally likable. They do say some of the best people die young.

On the other hand she is also furious. Though it wasn't just fueled with vengeance. Just the thought that it could have been anyone of them, and that Kang Hyohee was just the unlucky one had left a heavy conscience in her heart.

SKILLSETSPECIALTIES // Kim mostly specializes in the art of manipulation when it all comes done to it. Playing mind games and psychological warfare are her cards. She's good with her words, persuasive in getting the deal down, or being able to console the other into saying what she wants to know. And in order to stay in control she's steeled her heart to the point of becoming unreadable, and is well adept in the psychology of humans and animals to be able to read their body language and detect lies. She's also been dabbling on the usage of hypnosis.

WEAKNESSES // Sharp shooting, she can only be considered a good shot at point blank and short distance. With not enough sufficient strength she can only wield small weapons such as a pocket knife. Meaning even when she has technique and speed she has no punch, well unless she aimed for fatal areas. And despite learning the art of keeping a straight face sometimes actions speak louder. She can be reckless when she gets angry and is someone decisive on her own ideas and rarely is one to stick on the word cooperation.

yOuR coDiNg iS bEaUtiFUl.

<3

im not sure if you are taking requests at the moment. i can wait however long. ~

i can code, but i can't make anything as marvelous as this. that's probably why i'm requesting. i need something i can use for a lot of things, like a cs and a matching response piece. i'd like it edgy, with minimal colour ( blacks, whites, greys, etc. ). if you want to put colour, maybe a teeny bit. i'm not really picky about everything. i trust you.

oki that is all. thanks. :3

idk how you do it it's all so beautiful *cries*

teach me your ways

lowkey wanna code as good as you bc you're so talented like what?

5/7 complete, click on each accordion to view the different codes.

hi,
why

did i put this day off​

are you so full of dreams
Oh yeah yeah; Oh someday as my feet Oh reach; As attracted stares are stole; I’m yearning for a strange place to casually walk upon; And stop with an empty sigh in the end

Why, when I turn around, again, you---; If I leave now Good, Good, Good, yeah; Everything that I will meet is Great, Great, yeah; My lightened heart Work, Work, baby' Already, already it’s glimmering; In front of our eyes so why do you hesitate, Why;

The needle in the compass used to spin; Where it stops, there are nameless flower petals; Hurry and jump into this bright scenery that I pulled in closer for you; Be freer than me

do you hesitate

Because all of my worries vanished tonight yeah

When the wind blows Good, Good, Good, yeah
Everything that happens from now Great, Great, yeah
Your changing heart Work, Work, baby
Already, already it’s glimmering
In front of our eyes

name

cj4AVm3.png

thing 1 | thing 2

hi,
+starlight

tumblr_o9admrp8qQ1sbcuo9o1_250.jpg
a03f6653b3797628064aed2f3035166372ec04b2_hq.gif

tumblr_o9admrp8qQ1sbcuo9o3_1280.jpg
you are my starlight
You are my starlight, shine on my heart
When I’m with you, it feels like I’m dreaming all day
You are my starlight, I get so happy
Your love is like a gift

I was used to being alone,
my days were gray
But I remember the day you lightly
came to me, knocking on my door
You shined on me like a light
Woke me up from darkness
Opened the closed door of my heart

Reflected in my eyes is your squinted eyes, yeah
You’re smiling behind that awkward face
You’re so lovable, I couldn’t hold back, oh
I discovered you like a miracle, you always make me smile

You are my starlight
(You, you, you, you, you, you)
shine on my heart
When I’m with you, it feels like I’m dreaming all day
(Feels like I’m dreaming, you’re my, yeah)
You are my starlight, I get so happy
(Oh no, no, no, no)
Your love (Like a gift) is like a gift

Even on rainy days, you clear up my heart
The moment I saw you, I’m only filled with you
Just looking at you makes joy spread on my lips
You’re the only one who can make me smile like this

You are my starlight, I can’t hide it
When we’re together, it feels like my heart is dancing
You are my starlight, I’m so thankful
Your love is like a dream
hi,
+ fashion

only one fashion
I’ve said it repeatedly, love is one moment
That surprising start when you meet by chance
Will you embrace me? So we’ll be perfect
What I want is what I need to have

Piece by piece, my feelings
are glued together, you’re a new pattern
Send toward one another,
a secretive, thrilling motion

With this kiss, I want to hug you more
That touch will be so warm
Within this close silence,
both of our gazes entangle even more

I don’t need anything even flashier,
you alone is enough for me
Riding this transparent air,
my heart is pointed toward you
hi,
+hands on me

COME ON

image99.jpeg

HANDS ON ME
put your hands on me
Sometimes I run out of breath from exhaustion, yeah
Stop and sit at that spot,
look at the sky again, yeah
Listen, we’re all different, we can’t be the same
If we fall in line within the same rules
There’s no meaning, no fun
There isn’t just one answer

Within differing gazes,
an adult child who has lost their way
Between those gazes a sign has come to me,
gradually faster to me

Once in a while, without hiding,
I open a very small piece of my heart
Hands on me, put your hands on me, yeah
As much as it hurts, it’s stronger,
so reach into a deep place in my heart

a warm touch of the hand
All of the long-term wishes
shine brightly in this moment
To me, who’s still dreaming, this approaching sign
That sign from you, gradually closer to me

Sometimes, filled with a smile,
you tell me with your eyes
Put your hands on me, put your hands on me
At the dream I longed for in my heart,
I will smile brightly even more
hi,
+up and down

U
P
&

ty-y2-copy_28035459700_o.jpg

D
O
W
N
you + me
You and I have become adults, we’ve started a game
I don’t know if we’ll wander, very exciting magic
It’s a dizzying game that you can’t know the end of
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Faster than two eyes, what is this I’m holding?
Come one step closer and guess what it is
From one to ten, all day
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Love is that ambiguous,
no, no, no, no, no
But I’ve fallen in before I knew it,
oh my God, I don’t hate you

Huh, my heart burns every day
Ah, why do I like you
Ah, ah, I can’t get out of it

i'll bring you back in

can i possibly use this code? i'll credit you. if not, then that's fine. it's just so fucking amazing.

<3

im not sure if you are taking requests at the moment. i can wait however long. ~

i can code, but i can't make anything as marvelous as this. that's probably why i'm requesting. i need something i can use for a lot of things, like a cs and a matching response piece. i'd like it edgy, with minimal colour ( blacks, whites, greys, etc. ). if you want to put colour, maybe a teeny bit. i'm not really picky about everything. i trust you.

Yea I'm pretty much up for all requests if you don't mind waiting. I might be able to do it while I'm procrastinating or next week :L.

idk how you do it it's all so beautiful *cries*

teach me your ways

lowkey wanna code as good as you bc you're so talented like what?
stop. i feel shy ;;

can i possibly use this code? i'll credit you. if not, then that's fine. it's just so fucking amazing.
oh yea. Yea, you can use it. I should probably say they're freebies.
i've just been lazy. i should probably do that with most of my codes.

ok everyone. if there is a red hi, it's free to use

Last edited:
:bishiesparklesr:Senpai I love your codes so much plz teach me your ways!?:bishiesparklesl:

Hi!! I'd like to request an IC code for one of my characters?~ :3 I'll post her CS here (Plz don't judge I can't code like- at all so legit just added a fieldset and background colour~ QwQ)

I don't mind how long it takes and feel free to use whatever colour scene you feel suits her, I've imagined her with ether a cyan similar to what I used as the background colour or a shade of brown-y orange tying in to her more earthy abilities. :D If it's not too much of an ask I'd like on of those panels where you can state their current location, interaction, mood and any tags~ "^w^

CS Sheet
CS Sheet

Name:
Taillefer Bridgette Satordi Theon

Alias:
“Chameleon’

Nicknames:
Tally, Tori, Theo, Tani, Lily, Satori, Sari, etc....

Date of Birth:
February 25

Height:
5”8’

Weight:
50kg

Blood Type:
O

Hair:
White with a silver tint.

Eyes:
Light aqua/ocean blue.

Hero

Side:
Hero

Affiliation:
LUNA SEA

B

Appearance:
//Note: The One In Red//
Tally has long flowing straight white hair with silver tints throughout that trails down to just above her waist, she has a pale composure and a greenish-aqua shade of eyes with small yellow flicks around the bottom of each, her eyes always hold a cheerful and determined shine to them, matched by the somewhat smug smirk almost always plastered across her lips, curved up like a cat who's set their eyes on their prey. Her hair contains but a single hair ribbon tied onto her right side, an item holding great attachment to Tally as it was a gift from her younger sister many years ago, back when she was still learning to recover from her abilities physical side effects, an encouragement of sorts.

She can almost always be seen sporting a black necklace/chocker paired with a red leather jacket that cuts off about halfway down her torso, a black t-shirt with a yellow skirt and belt with black stockings, though she can occasionally be seen wearing jeans on her more relaxed days. Her last two clothing pieces being sneakers or boots and a pair or black gloves that fit her hands down to the inch specifically made for her by request of her relatives for a twentieth birthday present, she takes off the gloves during times when she's in a calmer mood or during battle, but otherwise begins to stress a little without their 'protection'. She also carries around her one-arm walking stick, using it to help move when not training or in battle as it allows her to give it her all when she actually needs to and stops her from becoming easily exhuasted. The girl does seem to have somewhat of a glow about her though, something that sparks off her and warms others, a vibe of comfort and like a nice cup of tea lets go of any tension you may hold.

Anceril.Sacred.full.1941935.jpg Mishima.Kurone.600.2027563.jpg

Personality:
Tally has what one would consider a big-sister personality in its own weird interpretation, she cares for anyone younger than her and though acts calm and collected for the most part has a temper like you wouldn’t believe if you dare step over the line or boundary she’s places, she is a softie -Quite ironically considering her ability- and will imminently latch onto and get uncomfortably close to anyone that she deems cute and in need of protection. Not to mention once she has something set in her mind, she’s about as stubborn as a brick wall (Sometimes literally) She’s determined in her goals and has an upbeat and hard-working attitude, she pushes herself to strive for greatness and never gives up, she’s tough and not one to back down easily not to mention nerves to conquer most.

Her flaws however could be seen as she can be overly blunt, stating what she thinks and even if having good intentions with her words not understanding the effect they may have on another, though sometimes the truth is just one someone needs to hear, she can comfort but also gets physically close to others wether they like it or not, not leaving much leeway in terms of personal space, she’s not what you’d call clumsy but could be seen as accident-prone, tending to hit her head on things or stub her toe at the most random of times. She is overly-confident in some ways and can over-estimate herself and her own abilities. Overall though she’s a girl that means well and would sacrifice her own body in order to protect another person, even if they’d only just met…. “Some may call it idiotic, I call it not being afraid to reach your hand out to those who need it….”- Tally.

Backstory:
Tally’s parents were an odd couple who settled down in a more quiet city near the country side, her farther had always struggled to control his power over gravity but had managed to get it around a decent- more predicable state. Her mother on the other hand was a so-called ‘master’ of her levitation ability, though the modest woman would say otherwise and none-the-less continued training along side her job as a hero, she was busy and the money-bringer of the family with her heroine duties whilst her husband stayed home to tend to the household chores and attempt to keep bowls from suddenly switching gravity and flying towards the ceiling. But the two truely loved each other and though her mother was young when having Tally, only in her early twenties, the two took care of their young daughter with the utmost pride.

From the very beginning it was evident that Tally has inherited her mothers natural charm when it came to controlling the ability and seemed to have little issue with manipulating the skill quite well. But things began to change when the young child suddenly started collapsing, seeming easily exhausted and quick to run out of breath even after little exercise, her worried parents took the five year old to the doctor in a panic, worried about the reasoning behind these changes and what he told them was most interesting indeed, the girl was perfectly healthy but her body itself was under immense stress because of her abilities passive-like tendencies, the ability to gain the properties of any material she touches even when not choosing to do so taking its toll, yes she could control it when she wanted- but it happened even when she didn’t and the affect of heavier materials adding weight upon her body became an issue.

The solution wasn’t some miracle cure however, seemly to build up her strength and try and find ways to keep her somewhat passive ability from sprouting up suddenly as it was, this ‘way’ turned out to be in the form of two gloves given to her by a relative, having her hands concealed though serving no exact purpose relating to the ability itself, gave the girl what could be considered as a mental barrier and as she got older, as she got stronger she became less and less reliant on these gloves, training alongside her mother in hopes of one day becoming a hero like her.

Fate had another surprise for the young girl in the form of a little sister, she’d gained the sibling when she was only six and now ten years old, and finally strong enough to call herself at least a bit independent she really took notice of the girl, she’d always cared for her that was for sure, the two snuggling up together to sleep but Tally seemed to finally take notice of her sisters perspective of looking up to her older sibling, the toddler following the older girl around well, everywhere. Tally had been given a single arm walking stick in order to help take stress off her body and the younger girl was fascinated by that contraption especially.

It was the news that her sister was a zero that caught the family off guard, mainly being such a shock as there was only one other in recent years to have even been a zero. When her sister began school she was teased for this, called names and bullied simply because she was different, Tally didn’t stand for this, the older sibling always racing to the girls side, defending her with everything she had, even if that meant getting a suspension twice…. She was stronger than the kids in her sisters class after all, and all the training she’d been doing on top of that had only made that strength grow. She now had another motive to become a hero, to protect.

As the years passed the two only continued to grow closer, Lina admired Tally greatly, and Tally loved her so much in return -even with the usual sibling teasing here and there- When Tally made the decision to leave the quiet city she’d grown up in and instead go to be recruited by a hero agency, determined to follow in her mothers footsteps and more so help defend those like her sister, those who were seen as different and for one reason or another couldn’t protect themselves. She was nineteen when she left and instead headed for Valler where she’d heard was a place much in need of hero’s at the current time, she wandered around slightly freelance for a while but after she’s been working for LUNA SEA ever since.

(Side Note: Though she still uses the one-arm walking stick during normal strolls and walking around she can discard the item during fights as it’s used purely to support her endurance off field and isn’t needed during action. She also still wears the gloves in situations where she’s onfocused away form battle, generally keeping them on-hand as her ability can flare up if nervous, though Shouko rarely gets that way.)

Ability:
Material transformation, Tally possess the ability to (When touching a certain surface/material) transform a part/(s) into said material gaining both its properties and the ability to manipulate the affected area into basic shapes/weapons (e.g. A singular spike for a weapon from her hand, a hammer head in which she could smash things with, etc….) She can not launch any material from her body as it essentially becomes part of her and though you can crumble and/or shatter the material her actual hand will re-appear in its flesh form yet the pain of an injury would be akin to how much force was used to do the damage to the transformed part and if hit with enough damage it will cause injury to even the re-appeared part. She is not familiar with all substances and has best control over concrete, steel, iron, copper, brick, and from when she was first learning sandstone and granite. These transformations mean she has somewhat of a ‘shield’ on this particular part but the uncovered parts are still exposed as she can only cover about 25-50% of herself at one time and to change the position or material she’d need to totally undo it and re-do it, she snaps out of this material state if knocked unconscious or seriously injured. Obviously something to note being the properties she takes on with each material, each carrying their own weaknesses and strengths.

Fighting Style:
Tally is an attacker but more so of the tank variety, she can take hits well and dish them out decently in return, she’s best in close-range as she does mainly hand-to-hand with her material parts even if they’re occasionally manipulated into weapon-like structures. Arrows don’t do much against her protected parts but she has no way of dealing out long-range, blunt strength based attacks do little against her but sharper, more precise ones harm much more adequately, she focuses her style into that similar to a boxer, focusing on toughing it out with ridges here and there, throwing a fist into the nearest bad-guys face and hoping it knocks em’ out good. She’s confident in her abilities but isn’t what you’d call a strategist, more a, ‘punch first, ask questions about it later’.

Theme Song:

Relationships:
-TBC-

(To Be Continued Later/As The Story Progresses)
Abt:
Often meet up with one another wether by coincidence in public or an arrangement over text, the two happily share an odd friendship off sorts with Tally not much the wiser of Abt's identity as 'Glass Cat' Someone who though she finds pesky on the field isn't going to beat up simply for taking photos. She sees the young child in a way most would perceive a lost puppy, though in no way does she treat him like one, she's the type that'd drag him off his blog to come and get an ice-cream during summer or warm up in a cozy cafe drinking hot chocolate during the winter, ruffling his hair carelessly and leaning an arm on his shoulder whilst drunkenly singing along to whatever song she may have in her head at the time.

[Blank]:
-
[Blank]:
-
[Blank]:
-
[Blank]:
-
etc….

Quotes:
"Protecting…. Protecting someone isn't about how strong you are, or how hard you can punch. It's about caring enough to show them your true feelings for them, even if that means sacrificing something precise to you."
-
"You can kick a pebble and it may move a little, but if you kick the very same boulder it came from it won't move an inch and you'll be stuck with a very sore toe."
-
"It isn't about winning or losing, so long as you survive to try again tomorrow."
-
"Being brave isn't something you're born with, heck it ain't even something you can learn~…. It just- happens when you need it most."
-
"Just because someone tells you to do something, doesn't mean you have to do it. Even when that person if yourself, the only one who can really make the decisions is your heart."
-
"This world we live in is so beautiful and yet so confusing, sometimes I just sit and wonder, If I were a cloud looking down upon us, what would I think of the human race? all this fighting~ Hero's and villains. Bad guys and good guys….. What does it all really achieve? It's a pain in the back if ya' ask me."
-

Extra Pics:
Mishima.Kurone.600.2027564.jpg Mishima.Kurone.600.1897422.jpg

Yunn Yunn

<3

and i come out of the grave. sorry this took so long i've been pretty busy lately. just one more week of finals orz since this really isn't a specific request i'll just be leaving it as free to use :/

The cs has 4 slides and there's also space if you close all of them for a gallery or something, the post has 2 slides for your post and an occ/tags

CHARACTER NAME
hi

QUOTE/BASICS
hi

TITLE 1

APPEARANCE
hi, scroll down

PERSONALITY
hi

BIOGRAPHY
hi

TITLE 2

RELATIONSHIPS
~text
NAME
hi

~text
NAME
hi

TITLE 3

OTHER/MISC
ETC
hi

[/font]

gallery?

Code:
[border=0][centerblock=70]
[div=transform:rotate(-3deg) translateY(30%);font-size:60px;color:white;text-shadow: 5px -5px 0px gray;][font=Oswald][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b][/font][/div][centerblock=92][div=background:gray;height:400px;border:3px solid black;overflow:hidden;][div=background:gray;transform:rotate(-8deg) translateX(-4%) translateY(-8%);width:112%;padding:0px;][accordion=100%]{slide=open|[bg=gray]hi[/bg]}[bg=black;background-image:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/media/pixiv-id-5932861-600-2061341.26845/full?d=1494088338);background-size:100%;height:325px;]
[centerblock=85][div=transform:rotate(8deg);font-size:42px;color:white;line-height:22px;][font=Oswald]

[b]QUOTE/BASICS[/b][div=width:50%;overflow:hidden;][DIV=height:150px;width:104%;font-size:12px;background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2);padding:2px;overflow:auto;][font=Karla]hi 

.[/font][/div][/div][/font][/div][/centerblock][/bg]{/slide}

{slide=center|[bg=black][color=TRANSPArent]TITLE 1[/color][/bg]}[bg=black;background-image:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/media/pixiv-id-12411452-600-2072989.26844/full?d=1494088338);background-size:100%;height:325px;][centerblock=90][DIV=width:100%;overflow:hidden;][div=transform:rotate(8deg);font-size:42px;color:white;line-height:22px;height:300px;overflow:auto;width:105%;][font=Oswald]

[centerblock=60][bg=none;color:white;height:150px;]APPEARANCE
[div=background:white;height:120px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;padding:3px;color:black;][font=Karla]hi, scroll down

.[/font][/div][/bg][/centerblock]

[centerblock=60][bg=none;color:white;height:150px;]PERSONALITY
[div=background:white;height:120px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;padding:3px;color:black;][font=Karla]hi

[centerblock=60][bg=none;color:white;height:150px;]BIOGRAPHY
[div=background:white;height:120px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;padding:3px;color:black;][font=Karla]hi

[/font][/div][/div][/centerblock][/bg]{/slide}

{slide=center|[bg=lightgray][color=TRANSPArent]TITLE 2[/color][/bg]}[bg=black;height:325px;color:white;font-size:26px]
[div=transform:rotate(8deg);height:300px;overflow:auto;][centerblock=85][font=Oswald]RELATIONSHIPS[/font][row][column=span3][bg=white;margin:5px;padding:5px;][bg=white][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200%C3%97200&w=200&h=200[/img][/bg][/bg][/column][column=span5][bg=white;margin:5px;padding:5px;][bg=white;height:195px;color:black;line-height:12px;font-size:12px;][font=Oswald][size=22px]NAME[/size][/font][div=height:180px;overflow:auto;border-top:3px solid black;]hi

.[/div][/bg][/bg][/column][/row]

[row][column=span3][bg=white;margin:5px;padding:5px;][bg=white][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200%C3%97200&w=200&h=200[/img][/bg][/bg][/column][column=span5][bg=white;margin:5px;padding:5px;][bg=white;height:195px;color:black;line-height:12px;font-size:12px;][font=Oswald][size=22px]NAME[/size][/font][div=height:180px;overflow:auto;border-top:3px solid black;]hi

.[/div][/bg][/bg][/column][/row]

[/centerblock][/div]{/slide}

{slide=center|[bg=white][color=TRANSPArent]TITLE 3[/color][/bg]}[div=height:335px;background:gray;][div=transform:rotate(8deg);][centerblock=85][div=width:30%;float:left;color:white;][font=Oswald][size=22px]

[U]LIKES[/U]
[U]DISILIKES[/U]
[U]OTHER/MISC[/U]
[U]ETC[/U][/size][/font][/div][bg=lightgray;width:70%;float:left;height:335px;overflow:hidden;transform:rotate(-8deg);margin-top:-10px;padding:0px;][div=width:102%;height:335px;overflow:auto;padding:3px;]hi

.[/div][/bg][/centerblock][/div]

[/div]{/slide}[/font][/bg][/accordion][/div][centerblock=80]

gallery?[/centerblock][/div][/centerblock][/centerblock][/border]

CHARACTER NAME
hi

POST HERE

hi

OOC HERE

Code:
[border=0][centerblock=50]
[div=transform:rotate(-3deg) translateY(30%);font-size:60px;color:white;text-shadow: 5px -5px 0px gray;][font=Oswald][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b][/font][/div][centerblock=92][div=background:gray;height:350px;border:3px solid black;overflow:hidden;][div=background:gray;transform:rotate(-8deg) translateX(-4%) translateY(-8%);width:112%;padding:0px;][accordion=100%]{slide=open|[bg=gray]hi[/bg]}[bg=black;background:lightgray;height:315px;overflow:auto;]

[centerblock=80][bg=white;transform:rotate(8deg);height:225px;overflow:auto;][font=Karla]POST HERE

[/font][/bg][/centerblock][/bg]{/slide}

{slide=center|[bg=white][color=transparent]hi[/color][/bg]}[bg=black;background:lightgray;height:315px;]
[centerblock=80][bg=white;transform:rotate(8deg);height:225px;MARGIN:5PX;overflow:auto;][font=Karla]OOC HERE

[/font][/bg][/centerblock][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/centerblock][/centerblock][/border]

hi,

Last edited:
:bishiesparklesr:Senpai I love your codes so much plz teach me your ways!?:bishiesparklesl:

Hi!! I'd like to request an IC code for one of my characters?~ :3 I'll post her CS here (Plz don't judge I can't code like- at all so legit just added a fieldset and background colour~ QwQ)

I don't mind how long it takes and feel free to use whatever colour scene you feel suits her, I've imagined her with ether a cyan similar to what I used as the background colour or a shade of brown-y orange tying in to her more earthy abilities. :D If it's not too much of an ask I'd like on of those panels where you can state their current location, interaction, mood and any tags~ "^w^

CS Sheet
CS Sheet

Name:
Taillefer Bridgette Satordi Theon

Alias:
“Chameleon’

Nicknames:
Tally, Tori, Theo, Tani, Lily, Satori, Sari, etc....

Date of Birth:
February 25

Height:
5”8’

Weight:
50kg

Blood Type:
O

Hair:
White with a silver tint.

Eyes:
Light aqua/ocean blue.

Hero

Side:
Hero

Affiliation:
LUNA SEA

B

Appearance:
//Note: The One In Red//
Tally has long flowing straight white hair with silver tints throughout that trails down to just above her waist, she has a pale composure and a greenish-aqua shade of eyes with small yellow flicks around the bottom of each, her eyes always hold a cheerful and determined shine to them, matched by the somewhat smug smirk almost always plastered across her lips, curved up like a cat who's set their eyes on their prey. Her hair contains but a single hair ribbon tied onto her right side, an item holding great attachment to Tally as it was a gift from her younger sister many years ago, back when she was still learning to recover from her abilities physical side effects, an encouragement of sorts.

She can almost always be seen sporting a black necklace/chocker paired with a red leather jacket that cuts off about halfway down her torso, a black t-shirt with a yellow skirt and belt with black stockings, though she can occasionally be seen wearing jeans on her more relaxed days. Her last two clothing pieces being sneakers or boots and a pair or black gloves that fit her hands down to the inch specifically made for her by request of her relatives for a twentieth birthday present, she takes off the gloves during times when she's in a calmer mood or during battle, but otherwise begins to stress a little without their 'protection'. She also carries around her one-arm walking stick, using it to help move when not training or in battle as it allows her to give it her all when she actually needs to and stops her from becoming easily exhuasted. The girl does seem to have somewhat of a glow about her though, something that sparks off her and warms others, a vibe of comfort and like a nice cup of tea lets go of any tension you may hold.

View attachment 301855 View attachment 301854

Personality:
Tally has what one would consider a big-sister personality in its own weird interpretation, she cares for anyone younger than her and though acts calm and collected for the most part has a temper like you wouldn’t believe if you dare step over the line or boundary she’s places, she is a softie -Quite ironically considering her ability- and will imminently latch onto and get uncomfortably close to anyone that she deems cute and in need of protection. Not to mention once she has something set in her mind, she’s about as stubborn as a brick wall (Sometimes literally) She’s determined in her goals and has an upbeat and hard-working attitude, she pushes herself to strive for greatness and never gives up, she’s tough and not one to back down easily not to mention nerves to conquer most.

Her flaws however could be seen as she can be overly blunt, stating what she thinks and even if having good intentions with her words not understanding the effect they may have on another, though sometimes the truth is just one someone needs to hear, she can comfort but also gets physically close to others wether they like it or not, not leaving much leeway in terms of personal space, she’s not what you’d call clumsy but could be seen as accident-prone, tending to hit her head on things or stub her toe at the most random of times. She is overly-confident in some ways and can over-estimate herself and her own abilities. Overall though she’s a girl that means well and would sacrifice her own body in order to protect another person, even if they’d only just met…. “Some may call it idiotic, I call it not being afraid to reach your hand out to those who need it….”- Tally.

Backstory:
Tally’s parents were an odd couple who settled down in a more quiet city near the country side, her farther had always struggled to control his power over gravity but had managed to get it around a decent- more predicable state. Her mother on the other hand was a so-called ‘master’ of her levitation ability, though the modest woman would say otherwise and none-the-less continued training along side her job as a hero, she was busy and the money-bringer of the family with her heroine duties whilst her husband stayed home to tend to the household chores and attempt to keep bowls from suddenly switching gravity and flying towards the ceiling. But the two truely loved each other and though her mother was young when having Tally, only in her early twenties, the two took care of their young daughter with the utmost pride.

From the very beginning it was evident that Tally has inherited her mothers natural charm when it came to controlling the ability and seemed to have little issue with manipulating the skill quite well. But things began to change when the young child suddenly started collapsing, seeming easily exhausted and quick to run out of breath even after little exercise, her worried parents took the five year old to the doctor in a panic, worried about the reasoning behind these changes and what he told them was most interesting indeed, the girl was perfectly healthy but her body itself was under immense stress because of her abilities passive-like tendencies, the ability to gain the properties of any material she touches even when not choosing to do so taking its toll, yes she could control it when she wanted- but it happened even when she didn’t and the affect of heavier materials adding weight upon her body became an issue.

The solution wasn’t some miracle cure however, seemly to build up her strength and try and find ways to keep her somewhat passive ability from sprouting up suddenly as it was, this ‘way’ turned out to be in the form of two gloves given to her by a relative, having her hands concealed though serving no exact purpose relating to the ability itself, gave the girl what could be considered as a mental barrier and as she got older, as she got stronger she became less and less reliant on these gloves, training alongside her mother in hopes of one day becoming a hero like her.

Fate had another surprise for the young girl in the form of a little sister, she’d gained the sibling when she was only six and now ten years old, and finally strong enough to call herself at least a bit independent she really took notice of the girl, she’d always cared for her that was for sure, the two snuggling up together to sleep but Tally seemed to finally take notice of her sisters perspective of looking up to her older sibling, the toddler following the older girl around well, everywhere. Tally had been given a single arm walking stick in order to help take stress off her body and the younger girl was fascinated by that contraption especially.

It was the news that her sister was a zero that caught the family off guard, mainly being such a shock as there was only one other in recent years to have even been a zero. When her sister began school she was teased for this, called names and bullied simply because she was different, Tally didn’t stand for this, the older sibling always racing to the girls side, defending her with everything she had, even if that meant getting a suspension twice…. She was stronger than the kids in her sisters class after all, and all the training she’d been doing on top of that had only made that strength grow. She now had another motive to become a hero, to protect.

As the years passed the two only continued to grow closer, Lina admired Tally greatly, and Tally loved her so much in return -even with the usual sibling teasing here and there- When Tally made the decision to leave the quiet city she’d grown up in and instead go to be recruited by a hero agency, determined to follow in her mothers footsteps and more so help defend those like her sister, those who were seen as different and for one reason or another couldn’t protect themselves. She was nineteen when she left and instead headed for Valler where she’d heard was a place much in need of hero’s at the current time, she wandered around slightly freelance for a while but after she’s been working for LUNA SEA ever since.

(Side Note: Though she still uses the one-arm walking stick during normal strolls and walking around she can discard the item during fights as it’s used purely to support her endurance off field and isn’t needed during action. She also still wears the gloves in situations where she’s onfocused away form battle, generally keeping them on-hand as her ability can flare up if nervous, though Shouko rarely gets that way.)

Ability:
Material transformation, Tally possess the ability to (When touching a certain surface/material) transform a part/(s) into said material gaining both its properties and the ability to manipulate the affected area into basic shapes/weapons (e.g. A singular spike for a weapon from her hand, a hammer head in which she could smash things with, etc….) She can not launch any material from her body as it essentially becomes part of her and though you can crumble and/or shatter the material her actual hand will re-appear in its flesh form yet the pain of an injury would be akin to how much force was used to do the damage to the transformed part and if hit with enough damage it will cause injury to even the re-appeared part. She is not familiar with all substances and has best control over concrete, steel, iron, copper, brick, and from when she was first learning sandstone and granite. These transformations mean she has somewhat of a ‘shield’ on this particular part but the uncovered parts are still exposed as she can only cover about 25-50% of herself at one time and to change the position or material she’d need to totally undo it and re-do it, she snaps out of this material state if knocked unconscious or seriously injured. Obviously something to note being the properties she takes on with each material, each carrying their own weaknesses and strengths.

Fighting Style:
Tally is an attacker but more so of the tank variety, she can take hits well and dish them out decently in return, she’s best in close-range as she does mainly hand-to-hand with her material parts even if they’re occasionally manipulated into weapon-like structures. Arrows don’t do much against her protected parts but she has no way of dealing out long-range, blunt strength based attacks do little against her but sharper, more precise ones harm much more adequately, she focuses her style into that similar to a boxer, focusing on toughing it out with ridges here and there, throwing a fist into the nearest bad-guys face and hoping it knocks em’ out good. She’s confident in her abilities but isn’t what you’d call a strategist, more a, ‘punch first, ask questions about it later’.

Theme Song:

Relationships:
-TBC-

(To Be Continued Later/As The Story Progresses)
Abt:
Often meet up with one another wether by coincidence in public or an arrangement over text, the two happily share an odd friendship off sorts with Tally not much the wiser of Abt's identity as 'Glass Cat' Someone who though she finds pesky on the field isn't going to beat up simply for taking photos. She sees the young child in a way most would perceive a lost puppy, though in no way does she treat him like one, she's the type that'd drag him off his blog to come and get an ice-cream during summer or warm up in a cozy cafe drinking hot chocolate during the winter, ruffling his hair carelessly and leaning an arm on his shoulder whilst drunkenly singing along to whatever song she may have in her head at the time.

[Blank]:
-
[Blank]:
-
[Blank]:
-
[Blank]:
-
etc….

Quotes:
"Protecting…. Protecting someone isn't about how strong you are, or how hard you can punch. It's about caring enough to show them your true feelings for them, even if that means sacrificing something precise to you."
-
"You can kick a pebble and it may move a little, but if you kick the very same boulder it came from it won't move an inch and you'll be stuck with a very sore toe."
-
"It isn't about winning or losing, so long as you survive to try again tomorrow."
-
"Being brave isn't something you're born with, heck it ain't even something you can learn~…. It just- happens when you need it most."
-
"Just because someone tells you to do something, doesn't mean you have to do it. Even when that person if yourself, the only one who can really make the decisions is your heart."
-
"This world we live in is so beautiful and yet so confusing, sometimes I just sit and wonder, If I were a cloud looking down upon us, what would I think of the human race? all this fighting~ Hero's and villains. Bad guys and good guys….. What does it all really achieve? It's a pain in the back if ya' ask me."
-

Extra Pics:
View attachment 301856 View attachment 301853

Yunn Yunn

Tbh, this would work a lot better as a cs than a post since I think it'll be a hassle to change the links everytime you post in order for them to work. I'll probably make a more convenient one once I have time for it, but i just wanted to get you updated about how it might look like and if there's anything you'd like to add.

CHARACTER NAME
hi

ic post

ic post

mood;

location;

inventory;

equipment;

etc;

tag1;
tag2;
tag3;

notes/occ here

link to profile

Code:
[centerblock=45]

[div=overflow:hidden; width:100%; height:460px;padding: 350px 10px 0 10px; margin-top: -350px;BACKGROUND:WHITE;][div=line-height:12px;font-size:36px;font-weight:bold;][font=Karla]CHARACTER NAME[/font][/div][div=height:300px;background:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/media/hi.26846/full?d=1494088566);background-size:100%;color:transparent;]hi[/div][div=height:20px;font-size:18px; border-bottom:5px solid Turquoise;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;][font=Karla][row][column=span2][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/page-2#tt11"'][color=black]POST[/color][/url][/column][column=span2][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/page-2#tt21"'][color=black]STATUS[/color][/url][/column][column=span2][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/page-2#tt31"'][color=black]TAGS[/color][/url][/column][column=span2][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/page-2#tt41"'][color=black]NOTES[/color][/url][/column][/row][/font][/div][div=overflow: hidden; background: white; height: 120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;]
[div=overflow:hidden; height:100%; padding: 400px 10px 0px 10px; margin-top: -400px;][div=height:100%; margin-top:-18px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%]ic post

.[/div]

[div=visibility: hidden; height: 0; margin-bottom: 375px;][fa]a[fa]id=tt11[/fa][/fa][/div]
[div=height:100%; margin-top:0px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%;]ic post

.[/div]

[div=visibility: hidden; height: 0; margin-bottom: 375px;][fa]a[fa]id=tt21[/fa][/fa][/div]
[div=height:100%; margin-top:0px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%;]mood;

location;

inventory;

equipment;

etc;[/div]

[div=visibility: hidden; height: 0; margin-bottom: 375px;][fa]a[fa]id=tt31[/fa][/fa][/div]
[div=height:100%; margin-top:0px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%;]tag1;
tag2;
tag3;
[/div]

[div=visibility: hidden; height: 0; margin-bottom: 375px;][fa]a[fa]id=tt41[/fa][/fa][/div]
[div=height:100%; margin-top:0px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%;]notes/occ here[/div]

[div=height: 100vh; visibility: hidden;].[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=font-family:Karla;font-size:12px;text-align:right;][color=black]link to profile[/color][/div][/centerblock]
hi,

Last edited:
Tbh, this would work a lot better as a cs than a post since I think it'll be a hassle to change the links everytime you post in order for them to work. I'll probably make a more convenient one once I have time for it, but i just wanted to get you updated about how it might look like and if there's anything you'd like to add.

CHARACTER NAME
hi

ic post

ic post

mood;

location;

inventory;

equipment;

etc;

tag1;
tag2;
tag3;

notes/occ here

link to profile

Code:
[centerblock=45]

[div=overflow:hidden; width:100%; height:460px;padding: 350px 10px 0 10px; margin-top: -350px;BACKGROUND:WHITE;][div=line-height:12px;font-size:36px;font-weight:bold;][font=Karla]CHARACTER NAME[/font][/div][div=height:300px;background:URL(http://static.zerochan.net/Anceril.Sacred.full.1678935.jpg);background-size:100%;color:transparent;]hi[/div][div=height:20px;font-size:18px; border-bottom:5px solid Turquoise;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;][font=Karla][row][column=span2][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/page-2#tt11"'][color=black]POST[/color][/url][/column][column=span2][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/page-2#tt21"'][color=black]STATUS[/color][/url][/column][column=span2][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/page-2#tt31"'][color=black]TAGS[/color][/url][/column][column=span2][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/page-2#tt41"'][color=black]NOTES[/color][/url][/column][/row][/font][/div][div=overflow: hidden; background: white; height: 120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;]
[div=overflow:hidden; height:100%; padding: 400px 10px 0px 10px; margin-top: -400px;][div=height:100%; margin-top:-18px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%]ic post

.[/div]

[div=visibility: hidden; height: 0; margin-bottom: 375px;][fa]a[fa]id=tt11[/fa][/fa][/div]
[div=height:100%; margin-top:0px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%;]ic post

.[/div]

[div=visibility: hidden; height: 0; margin-bottom: 375px;][fa]a[fa]id=tt21[/fa][/fa][/div]
[div=height:100%; margin-top:0px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%;]mood;

location;

inventory;

equipment;

etc;[/div]

[div=visibility: hidden; height: 0; margin-bottom: 375px;][fa]a[fa]id=tt31[/fa][/fa][/div]
[div=height:100%; margin-top:0px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%;]tag1;
tag2;
tag3;
[/div]

[div=visibility: hidden; height: 0; margin-bottom: 375px;][fa]a[fa]id=tt41[/fa][/fa][/div]
[div=height:100%; margin-top:0px;overflow:auto;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:gray;width:105%;]notes/occ here[/div]

[div=height: 100vh; visibility: hidden;].[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=font-family:Karla;font-size:12px;text-align:right;][color=black]link to profile[/color][/div][/centerblock]
hi,
I love this so much. 0-0 Also where did you get that picture of her? It's adorable!!!! :3

Yunn Yunn
Please resolve the broken security in your post here and here with HTTPS and not HTTP for background images. If I edit it, your design will lose the images as a result, not from me removing them, but from swapping the HTTP to HTTPS.

I love this so much. 0-0 Also where did you get that picture of her? It's adorable!!!! :3
Thanks. I'll probably have a more convenient post code on monday =^=. I got the picture from http://www.zerochan.net/Anceril+Sacred?s=fav
practically my go to whenever i need some anime pics ouo.

Yunn Yunn
Please resolve the broken security in your post here and here with HTTPS and not HTTP for background images. If I edit it, your design will lose the images as a result, not from me removing them, but from swapping the HTTP to HTTPS.
whoops, thanks for telling me, i completely forgot that we had to change them to https @-@

Cosmos Cosmos And it's done~

CHARACTER NAME
hi
  • ic post here

IC POST
STATUS
TAGS
NOTES

link to profile

Code:
[centerblock=50]

[div=font-size:42px;padding:0px;][font=Karla][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b][/font][/div][div=height:250px;margin-top:-30px;width:90%;pointer-events:none;background:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/media/hi.26846/full?d=1494088566);background-size:95%;]hi[/div][div=width:89%;][tabs]

[tab=1...........][div=background:white;display:inline-block;position:absolute;width:35.45%;margin-top:-25px;margin-left:-20px;height:120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;font-family:Karla;overflow:hidden;][div=overflow:auto;height:120px;width:102%;padding:2px;]ic post here

.[/div][/div][/tab]

[tab=2...........][div=background:white;display:inline-block;position:absolute;width:35.45%;margin-top:-25px;margin-left:-20px;height:120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;font-family:Karla;overflow:hidden;][div=overflow:auto;height:120px;width:102%;padding:2px;]mood;
location;
equipment;
etc;

.[/div][/div][/tab]

[tab=3...........,,,,][div=background:white;display:inline-block;position:absolute;width:35.45%;margin-top:-25px;margin-left:-20px;height:120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;font-family:Karla;overflow:hidden;][div=overflow:auto;height:120px;width:102%;padding:2px;]tag1;
tag2;
tag3;

.[/div][/div][/tab]

[tab=4................][div=background:white;display:inline-block;position:absolute;width:35.45%;margin-top:-25px;margin-left:-20px;height:120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;font-family:Karla;overflow:hidden;][div=overflow:auto;height:120px;width:102%;padding:2px;]occ/notes here

.[/div][/div][/tab]

[/tabs][/div][div=background:white;pointer-events:none;display:inline-block;top:-70px;position:relative;height:21px;text-align:center;border-bottom:5px solid Turquoise;width:90%;line-height:21px;font-weight:bold;font-family:Karla;font-size:18px;] [div=width:25%;float:left;]IC POST[/div][div=width:25%;float:left;]STATUS[/div][div=width:25%;float:left;]TAGS[/div][div=width:25%;float:left;]NOTES[/div][/div]

[right][size=11px][div=margin-right:55px;margin-top:-10px;]link to profile[/div][/size][/right]

[/centerblock]
hi,

Cosmos Cosmos And it's done~

CHARACTER NAME
hi
  • ic post here

IC POST
STATUS
TAGS
NOTES

link to profile

Code:
[centerblock=50]

[div=font-size:42px;padding:0px;][font=Karla][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b][/font][/div][div=height:250px;margin-top:-30px;width:90%;pointer-events:none;background:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/media/hi.26846/full?d=1494088566);background-size:95%;]hi[/div][div=width:89%;][tabs]

[tab=1...........][div=background:white;display:inline-block;position:absolute;width:35.45%;margin-top:-25px;margin-left:-20px;height:120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;font-family:Karla;overflow:hidden;][div=overflow:auto;height:120px;width:102%;padding:2px;]ic post here

.[/div][/div][/tab]

[tab=2...........][div=background:white;display:inline-block;position:absolute;width:35.45%;margin-top:-25px;margin-left:-20px;height:120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;font-family:Karla;overflow:hidden;][div=overflow:auto;height:120px;width:102%;padding:2px;]mood;
location;
equipment;
etc;

.[/div][/div][/tab]

[tab=3...........,,,,][div=background:white;display:inline-block;position:absolute;width:35.45%;margin-top:-25px;margin-left:-20px;height:120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;font-family:Karla;overflow:hidden;][div=overflow:auto;height:120px;width:102%;padding:2px;]tag1;
tag2;
tag3;

.[/div][/div][/tab]

[tab=4................][div=background:white;display:inline-block;position:absolute;width:35.45%;margin-top:-25px;margin-left:-20px;height:120px;border-bottom:5px solid tan;font-family:Karla;overflow:hidden;][div=overflow:auto;height:120px;width:102%;padding:2px;]occ/notes here

.[/div][/div][/tab]

[/tabs][/div][div=background:white;pointer-events:none;display:inline-block;top:-70px;position:relative;height:21px;text-align:center;border-bottom:5px solid Turquoise;width:90%;line-height:21px;font-weight:bold;font-family:Karla;font-size:18px;] [div=width:25%;float:left;]IC POST[/div][div=width:25%;float:left;]STATUS[/div][div=width:25%;float:left;]TAGS[/div][div=width:25%;float:left;]NOTES[/div][/div]

[right][size=11px][div=margin-right:55px;margin-top:-10px;]link to profile[/div][/size][/right]

[/centerblock]
hi,
Thanks I love it!!~ :3 =v=P

-

first, last name
AGE. GENDER. PROFILE
NOTES + TAGS

hi,

IN CHARACTER POST
or profile stuff.

-

first, last name