• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed hi,

Yunn

HxbnpC7.jpg
hi,well i already have a thread for my old codes. but i don't feel like fixing them (well at the moment...at the moment i feel like throwing them out the window) oh joy. but i felt it's better to start anew with a thread with my new codes and reopen my bbcode request thing. more joy. i'll just be doing things whenever i feel like in here so some might take a couple hours cause i'm creepy like that or days cause i don't feel like being creepy. and why is this thread even called hi?
.eJwdzFEOgyAMANC7cACK1Vr0NgQRSWQ1tPtadvclewd4H_cet9vdZfboDnA0zTIOryYj1eKrSL1Lepr6LB2SWcpXLy9TwGmJHIgo0oqBIyNg3BiJkacZwxbmNULr_6ad7vsDwF4hyw.TUYq11m16-hMcsISJjXm8fza5zs

credits to nura for finding the secret.

welp. to request just put what you want and if there's any specific colors or styles put them there or i'll do my own thing. i'd also like specific pics, theme, or none at all for them instead of place holders since they just boggle my own imagination.

codes that are free to use would be indicated by a hi,

Jp0PBgx.jpg

Last edited:
examples

hi

hi

diabolic garden
meep. the only coding i've done besides this one. totally not advertising, cough. cough. HACK. an example of a half finished roleplay thread.
hi

hi

hi

in heaven
random code. maybe a small interest check or intro or whatever :/. grayscale. not mobile friendly
hi

finished requests
when you're too lazy to link them.

resources
https://coolors.co/ - a super fun color scheme generator. abuse space to win. can also adjust the shade/hue/brightness and pick colors from an image. there's also the ability to save pallettes if you make an account or export them to save to your computer.

Last edited:
in heaven;

in heaven;
9be8129f5375263c0c0a35a6eeb023db.jpg

aesthetic-flower-question-rose-Favim.com-4100321.jpg
,I love you
I can’t say those words, I really can’t- as much as you were by my side I'm sorry but I can’t- everything comes shaking back to me now. By waiting a little more, by wandering through my dreams, I’m afraid I will close my eyes inside of you
can’t you show me those words?

,will you love me again?
As of right now, I can’t say anything
The miracle of you- it all seems like a fantasy
The last image of you seems to be locked only in my memories
I wonder if you are watching me from somewhere
Even if I regret, it’s too late- I can’t see you anymore
The tears of the shadows of my memories are watching over that place

hi,

Last edited:
5/7 complete, click on each accordion to view the different codes.

hi,
why

did i put this day off​

are you so full of dreams

Oh yeah yeah; Oh someday as my feet Oh reach; As attracted stares are stole; I’m yearning for a strange place to casually walk upon; And stop with an empty sigh in the end

Why, when I turn around, again, you---; If I leave now Good, Good, Good, yeah; Everything that I will meet is Great, Great, yeah; My lightened heart Work, Work, baby' Already, already it’s glimmering; In front of our eyes so why do you hesitate, Why;

The needle in the compass used to spin; Where it stops, there are nameless flower petals; Hurry and jump into this bright scenery that I pulled in closer for you; Be freer than me

do you hesitate

Because all of my worries vanished tonight yeah

When the wind blows Good, Good, Good, yeah
Everything that happens from now Great, Great, yeah
Your changing heart Work, Work, baby
Already, already it’s glimmering
In front of our eyes

name

cj4AVm3.png

thing 1 | thing 2

hi,
+starlight

tumblr_o9admrp8qQ1sbcuo9o1_250.jpg
a03f6653b3797628064aed2f3035166372ec04b2_hq.gif

tumblr_o9admrp8qQ1sbcuo9o3_1280.jpg
you are my starlight
You are my starlight, shine on my heart
When I’m with you, it feels like I’m dreaming all day
You are my starlight, I get so happy
Your love is like a gift

I was used to being alone,
my days were gray
But I remember the day you lightly
came to me, knocking on my door
You shined on me like a light
Woke me up from darkness
Opened the closed door of my heart

Reflected in my eyes is your squinted eyes, yeah
You’re smiling behind that awkward face
You’re so lovable, I couldn’t hold back, oh
I discovered you like a miracle, you always make me smile

You are my starlight
(You, you, you, you, you, you)
shine on my heart
When I’m with you, it feels like I’m dreaming all day
(Feels like I’m dreaming, you’re my, yeah)
You are my starlight, I get so happy
(Oh no, no, no, no)
Your love (Like a gift) is like a gift

Even on rainy days, you clear up my heart
The moment I saw you, I’m only filled with you
Just looking at you makes joy spread on my lips
You’re the only one who can make me smile like this

You are my starlight, I can’t hide it
When we’re together, it feels like my heart is dancing
You are my starlight, I’m so thankful
Your love is like a dream
hi,
+ fashion

only one fashion
I’ve said it repeatedly, love is one moment
That surprising start when you meet by chance
Will you embrace me? So we’ll be perfect
What I want is what I need to have

Piece by piece, my feelings
are glued together, you’re a new pattern
Send toward one another,
a secretive, thrilling motion

With this kiss, I want to hug you more
That touch will be so warm
Within this close silence,
both of our gazes entangle even more

I don’t need anything even flashier,
you alone is enough for me
Riding this transparent air,
my heart is pointed toward you
hi,
+hands on me

COME ON

image99.jpeg
HANDS ON ME
put your hands on me
Sometimes I run out of breath from exhaustion, yeah
Stop and sit at that spot,
look at the sky again, yeah
Listen, we’re all different, we can’t be the same
If we fall in line within the same rules
There’s no meaning, no fun
There isn’t just one answer

Within differing gazes,
an adult child who has lost their way
Between those gazes a sign has come to me,
gradually faster to me

Once in a while, without hiding,
I open a very small piece of my heart
Hands on me, put your hands on me, yeah
As much as it hurts, it’s stronger,
so reach into a deep place in my heart

a warm touch of the hand
All of the long-term wishes
shine brightly in this moment
To me, who’s still dreaming, this approaching sign
That sign from you, gradually closer to me

Sometimes, filled with a smile,
you tell me with your eyes
Put your hands on me, put your hands on me
At the dream I longed for in my heart,
I will smile brightly even more
hi,
+up and down

U
P
&

ty-y2-copy_28035459700_o.jpg

D
O
W
N
you + me
You and I have become adults, we’ve started a game
I don’t know if we’ll wander, very exciting magic
It’s a dizzying game that you can’t know the end of
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Faster than two eyes, what is this I’m holding?
Come one step closer and guess what it is
From one to ten, all day
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Love is that ambiguous,
no, no, no, no, no
But I’ve fallen in before I knew it,
oh my God, I don’t hate you

Huh, my heart burns every day
Ah, why do I like you
Ah, ah, I can’t get out of it
i'll bring you back in

hi,

Last edited:
awesome :) that's fine-o

well, i was hoping something very similar to your latest bb code. i really love it's layout. if i could have something just like that, only with brown's and creams for colour. I prefer modern fonts even though i'd like a rustic dreamy feel and six spaces for info, please ~

I hope this isn't too much to ask DX sorry if it is, you can scrap it or change it however you want ~

awesome :) that's fine-o

well, i was hoping something very similar to your latest bb code. i really love it's layout. if i could have something just like that, only with brown's and creams for colour. I prefer modern fonts even though i'd like a rustic dreamy feel and six spaces for info, please ~

I hope this isn't too much to ask DX sorry if it is, you can scrap it or change it however you want ~
I have a small idea~ Would you need any pictures in it or anything? I'm thinking of 1 icon and 1-6 big pictures unless you don't want any.
63474d-aa767c-d6a184-ffa686-fec196

eee2df-eed7c5-c89f9c-c97c5d-b36a5e

oh my goodness, these are adorable...

would you mind if I possibly jump in here and request something?

these are gorgeous oml <3
thanks girl <3

can you pls not this is making me want to put effort into coding again
but I'm doing a good deed

the second colour scheme is perfect :hearteyes:

I could dm you the pictures if you'd like. are gifs ok?
that'll be great ;D. the more the merrier~

oh my goodness, these are adorable...

would you mind if I possibly jump in here and request something?
Yup it's all good :>. Can't say I'll be fast though.

No worries about speed!

I have around 4 pictures you could use if you wanted to. If you want me to find a color scheme, or if you want to do it yourself, I'm fine with anything~ A character sheet is all I want and you can be as creative or as simple as you'd like. (If you do want me to tell you more, I can do that as well c; I'll just PM you the images.)

Avocados'N'Bravado Avocados'N'Bravado Though I think I went off and did my own thing I hope this is omewhat similar to what you had in mind xD. For the links to the side make sure to change the link to the thread you're posting it on and they should work. And if you have some troubles with the code feel free to pm me ^^

QUOTE HERE
unnamed-15-gif.292313
title one
box 1

title two
box 2

tumblr_nv3peee2le1t8mvj8o1_500-gif.292308
title three
box 3

title four
box 4

unnamed-16-gif.292314
title five
box 5

title six
hi

Code:
[centerblock=65][div=width:100%;background:transparent;height:370px;background-image:URL(https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/unnamed-png.292304/);background-repeat:no-repeat;]
[div=width:30%;float:left;font-family:Roboto;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:black;]

[SIZE=18PX]ONE WORD[/size][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815//#r1t1"'][div=background:#eed7c5;height:5px;line-height:8px;width:50%;color:black;]TITLE ONE[/div][/url][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/#r1t2"'][div=background:#eed7c5;height:5px;line-height:8px;width:30%;color:black;]TITLE TWO[/div][/url][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/#r1t3"'][div=background:#eed7c5;height:5px;line-height:8px;width:60%;color:black;]TITLE THREE[/div][/url][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/#r1t4"'][div=background:#eed7c5;height:5px;line-height:8px;width:45%;color:black;]TITLE FOUR[/div][/url][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/#r1t5"'][div=background:#eed7c5;height:5px;line-height:8px;width:65%;color:black;]TITLE FIVE[/div][/url][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hi.318815/#r1t6"'][div=background:#eed7c5;height:5px;line-height:8px;width:25%;color:black;]TITLE SIX[/div][/url][/div][div=width:60%;overflow:hidden;background:white;margin:10px;float:right;height:340px;][font=Roboto][size=18px]QUOTE HERE[/size][/font][div=width:103%;height:320px;overflow:auto;][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r1t1[/fa][/fa]hi,[/bg][div=height:320px;background-color:#c89f9c][img]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/unnamed-15-gif.292313/[/img][div=background:white;margin:10px;padding:1px;height:100px;overflow:hidden;FONT-SIZE:12PX;padding:5px;border-left:3px solid #b36a5e;line-height:12px;font-family:Roboto;][font=Poppins][size=18px]title one[/size][/font][divide][/divide][div=height:95px;overflow:auto;width:106%;]box 1

[/div][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r1t2[/fa][/fa]hi,[/BG][/div][/div][div=height:320px;background-color:#eed7c5;background-image:URL(https://www.fancyhometrends.com/item/images/139736/1600x1600/139736-prod-18942-pattern-large.jpg);]
[div=background:white;margin:10px;padding:3px;height:255px;overflow:hidden;FONT-SIZE:12PX;padding:5px;border-left:3px solid #b36a5e;line-height:12px;font-family:Roboto;][font=Poppins][size=18px]title two[/size][/font][divide][/divide][div=height:245px;overflow:auto;width:106%]box 2

[/div][/div][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r1t3[/fa][/fa]hi,[/bg][/div][div=height:320px;background-color:#c89f9c][img]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/tumblr_nv3peee2le1t8mvj8o1_500-gif.292308/[/img][div=background:white;margin:10px;padding:1px;height:100px;overflow:hidden;FONT-SIZE:12PX;padding:5px;border-left:3px solid #b36a5e;line-height:12px;font-family:Roboto;][font=Poppins][size=18px]title three[/size][/font][divide][/divide][div=height:95px;overflow:auto;width:106%;]box 3

[/div][/div][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r1t4[/fa][/fa]hi,[/bg][/div][div=height:320px;background-color:#eed7c5;background-image:URL(https://www.fancyhometrends.com/item/images/139736/1600x1600/139736-prod-18942-pattern-large.jpg);]
[div=background:white;margin:10px;padding:3px;height:255px;overflow:hidden;FONT-SIZE:12PX;padding:5px;border-left:3px solid #b36a5e;line-height:12px;font-family:Roboto;][font=Poppins][size=18px]title four[/size][/font][divide][/divide][div=height:245px;overflow:auto;width:106%]box 4

[/div][/div][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r1t5[/fa][/fa]hi,[/bg][/div][div=height:320px;background-color:#c89f9c][img]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/unnamed-16-gif.292314/[/img][div=background:white;margin:10px;padding:1px;height:65px;overflow:hidden;FONT-SIZE:12PX;padding:5px;border-left:3px solid #b36a5e;line-height:12px;font-family:Roboto;][font=Poppins][size=18px]title five[/size][/font][divide][/divide][div=height:60px;overflow:auto;width:106%;]box 5

[/div][/div][bg=transparent; visibility:hidden; padding:0; height:0px] [fa]hi[fa]id=r1t6[/fa][/fa]hi,[/bg][/div][div=height:320px;background-color:#eed7c5;background-image:URL(https://www.fancyhometrends.com/item/images/139736/1600x1600/139736-prod-18942-pattern-large.jpg);]
[div=background:white;margin:10px;padding:3px;height:255px;overflow:hidden;FONT-SIZE:12PX;padding:5px;border-left:3px solid #b36a5e;line-height:12px;font-family:Roboto;][font=Poppins][size=18px]title six[/size][/font][divide][/divide][div=height:245px;overflow:auto;width:106%]hi

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/centerblock]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back