Hi,,,

eero-prince

SHSL Restless Prince

First of all,,,, hi, I'm eero-prince,, you can call me eero (the most common name), prince (i enjoy this one tbh,,), or rake (my old rp name,,, oh the memories ;v;),,! This isn't my first time joining rp sites like this but,, this is my first time going to a rp site without some other friends of mine with me so yeah,,, i'm so lonely now ;-; so I really hope I get to rp with you all and that I will make new friends,,, or not,, that's fine with me.

I enjoy rping FANTASY or MYSTERY,, but my fandoms are the glue that keeps my rping together,,, I have a lot of random OCs from the deepest pit of my brain (I swear they're not Mary Sues or Gary Stues,,,!!) so,, don't be surprised if I post about some or RP as them,,,,, sorry if that seems to come out obnoxious,, I don't mean to. RPing has been the little thing in my life that I try to put effort upon,,,, but I might not be "the best" compared to all of you guys but I try and maybe I get to improve a bit,,

So,, yeah,,,,,, I cant wait to see all of you all,,, probably in the near future,,

Welcome to Rpnation @eero-prince :)  !

You don't have to be the best in a roleplay. If you don't play a Mary sue character, everything is fine :P  ! All that count is that you have fun with the others !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back