Hi~

Alaska

❀ nightingale ❀
Hi there!

I'm Alaska, but you can also call me Mari if you'd like. I'm a thirteen-year-old girl from the East Coast of America, and I have been roleplaying for a little over two years now. I've been on a few other forums before this one, so this isn't really too new for me. :P

And I am quite terrible at talking about myself, as you can see. ;_; But I hope that's enough for an introduction! I'm really excited to get started on this forum!

Thanks for reading!

Alaska

Welcome to the site. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hello there,

Welcome to RpNation. What kind of role play are you looking for. We have a lot of good forum Rp's and many people are looking for 1 on 1 Rp's.

@Unchosen Thank you for the welcome! :)

@Zaxs Thank you for the welcome! I am mostly looking for 1 on 1 roleplays, particularly modern ones or modern ones with fantasy twists.

@Lilah Tunth Thank you for the welcome! Unfortunately, I have never played Skyrim. :(

It's just that in your tittle you called yourself a Nightingale, :P , they play a big part in a few quests and are awesome!

Alaska said:
I am mostly looking for 1 on 1 roleplays, particularly modern ones or modern ones with fantasy twists.
Very nice, do you have any plots yourself?

@Lilah Tunth That sounds pretty interesting! I think I might take a look at Skyrim when I get some time. ^w^

@Zaxs Unfortunately, I don't have any plots at the moment, but I can let you know if/when I think of something. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back