Hi

Aauri

Roleplaying withdrawals in process
So, I'm Paige and I'm new here.. obviously! I just wanted to introduce myself. I love roleplaying and at the minute my genre preference is modern or science fiction, however I'm sure that could be swayed by a well thought out plot.

At the minute, I'm looking for a partner to role-play and think out a plot with.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Welcome!

[/QUOTE]
It's so difficult to find a roleplaying partner, do you have any tips?

I dont know I am generally in group RPs so I either look around for posts to join or hunt the interest checks and help someone make one I like the idea of

@Aauri There is a specific area made just for partner roleplays dear.... Also another great way is opening up the chat... I find talking to many people helps one on one roleplayers find someone they really enjoy..

Depending on what you are trying to get into gamewise, there are plenty of people here that will jump to get into a game. Don't get discouraged, and be welcome.

Hmm. I suppose I could welcome you to the site, but that's too mainstream, and I'm a non-conformist. So, you're looking for a partner? Hmm, I suppose I could oblige. If you're interested, have any plot ideas, or want some from me, just let me know, and we can get this thing rolling like a fat kid down a hill! @Aauri

Marrow said:
Hmm. I suppose I could welcome you to the site, but that's too mainstream, and I'm a non-conformist. So, you're looking for a partner? Hmm, I suppose I could oblige. If you're interested, have any plot ideas, or want some from me, just let me know, and we can get this thing rolling like a fat kid down a hill! @Aauri
You sounds like a fantastic partner, flattery not intended!! I'm definitely interested, however I'm all out of plot ideas unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back