Hi \(^u^)/

Hi!! So, I'm new obviously...(I don't know how to introduce myself!) I've been on many roleplaying sites before, but this one was suggested to me by a friend. I'm sure I'll like it here a lot. It already seems amazing.

Some things I like are: Melanie Martinez, Twenty One Pilots, Undertale, Vocaloids, and Supernatural (supernatural themes and elements, not the show. I've never watched it before).

I'm looking forward to being here. Hopefully I can start roleplaying soon! <3  

Last edited by a moderator:
When you were that friend who suggested this site 0u0

I'm glad you decided to join!! Hopefully you're enjoying it so far!!

Hi!! So, I'm new obviously...(I don't know how to introduce myself!) I've been on many roleplaying sites before, but this one was suggested to me by a friend. I'm sure I'll like it here a lot. It already seems amazing.

Some things I like are: Melanie Martinez, Twenty One Pilots, Undertale, Vocaloids, and Supernatural (supernatural themes and elements, not the show. I've never watched it before).

I'm looking forward to being here. Hopefully I can start roleplaying soon! <3  

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. Around here I'm known as Celtic or more recently as the resident Mongoose justice. So if somebody gives you a hard time on here, let me know and I'll give 'em my catch phrase, "AAAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAA!!!!" If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, most people on here would be more than happy to help you out.

As a side note, I noticed you like vocaloids. I literally put up an interest check yesterday for a vocaloid RP, so go check it out if you'd like!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. Around here I'm known as Celtic or more recently as the resident Mongoose justice. So if somebody gives you a hard time on here, let me know and I'll give 'em my catch phrase, "AAAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAA!!!!" If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, most people on here would be more than happy to help you out.

As a side note, I noticed you like vocaloids. I literally put up an interest check yesterday for a vocaloid RP, so go check it out if you'd like!

Aw, thank you for the warm welcome!! I really appreciate it! Ok, I'd love to check it out! I'll look at it in a few minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back