• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hi! Looking For A Detailed Partner

SleepySloth

Current Level: Panda
There is a set date and time for everyone to die and it is the reapers job to collect those souls. ______ has been collecting souls for hundreds of years. At first he found it fun but as time passed he grew more and more bored. Now he just walks around empty like the souls he collects. Airin's set date and time was November 14th at 9:13 pm. She was going to be hit by a bus. It was _____ job to collect her soul. _____ waited by the side of the road for Airin to show up. Airin is about to cross the road when she saw a cat on the other side. She ran to it and missed the bus by a hair. ______ now has to kill Airin himself but every time he tries she always seems to get away at the last second. Will ______ manage to collect Airin's soul? Will Airin be the the person to bring back _____ ambition? And who is this mysterious cat that keeps helping her escape death? Lets find out!

So that's my idea for a role play! I am looking for someone fairly detailed that is willing to write about 1-2 paragraphs each response. I am aware that when there is dialogue it can be harder to make it so long and don't get me wrong I prefer quality or quantity I just wish that you don't just slap together one sentence. I'm looking for someone to play the part of the male reaper. Thank you and pm me if you are interested. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back