Hi I'm Tenshi!

IrishQ

Hi I'm Tenshi! I have been roleplaying for about 3 years now (Give or take) and I absolutely love it! My favourite kind of roleplays is fantasy!

The things that I like other than roleplaying are drawing, gaming (Mainly fantasy RPGs like Fire Emblem Awakening), sewing, music, baking and messing around in my schools technology workshops, I also love anime! There are plenty of things that I hate though, but if I list everything that I hate, we would be here all day.

Well that is all I can think of for now (my mind is blank), I'm open for questions if anyone has any!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Well, if you've made any drawings, music, baking, or... whatever you make with sewing (Idk), you can show 'em off at the Creativity forum.
I'm Sano, self-declared lord of forum games.

Come thither to find fulfillment, like me!

Well, if you've made any drawings, music, baking, or... whatever you make with sewing (Idk), you can show 'em off at the Creativity forum.
I'm Sano, self-declared lord of forum games.

Come thither to find fulfillment, like me!

Oh really? Where can I find the Creativity forum? Also I sew plushies!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Well that sounds pretty cool!
Oh thanks! So many cool stuff

Oh that's pretty cool! Um silly question, do you know how I can turn off email notifications? I don't really want my phone constantally buzzing from replies to this thread

Oh that's pretty cool! Um silly question, do you know how I can turn off email notifications? I don't really want my phone constantally buzzing from replies to this thread
Alright so you have to go to your notification settings done through the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back