Hi! I'm new here!

Hi! I'm new to this site and, if it isn't obvious by my name, I rp Stranger Things! The two characters I main are Mike and Jane/Eleven, but if you'd like I could try others! Well, anyway, a little about myself. You can call me either Blair or Blaine and I absolutely LOVE Stranger Things. I hope we can rp and maybe even be friends!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!

Aaaaa I love your icon so much and I LOVE stranger things! I have been looking for Stranger Things Partners so if you want to RP I'd happily PM you!

Welcome! I've been an active member on this site for a few years, but I recently started a new acct (bringing me back to the beginning haha)
I'm glad you love Stranger Things!! It's a great show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back