Hi! I'm new here!

SunnyDays

Summer Lover and Daydreamer
Hi everyone! My name is SunnyDays, but you can call me Sunny! I live in ths US and I am a high school senior, so I can get quite busy, but I generally like to reply to my rps every day if I can. I've been roleplaying for a long time, for about the last 5 years or so. I used to be on Quotev, but my account was mysteriously shut down and I can no longer get onto to website. I took a break from roleplaying because I was so devastated about losing some of my really good online friends without any warning, but I've decided to give RPing a try again!

I love to do any kind of RP types, except Harry Potter themes, unfortunately, because I've never read the books nor seen the movies! I love music, so I can do a lot of band rps, I can do realistic ones, like family rps and teen rps. I can also do fantasy ones, like vampires, werewolves, princesses, royalty, etc.

My replies generally are about 2-20 lines (or about 2-3 paragraphs) depending on how comfortable you are with my response length. I like to establish how long replies should be when I meet a person, so that way we don't go overboard or have any misunderstandings.

If you want to know more about me, I am a girl, yes, but that shouldn't matter, right? We're all equal on this site! I have a 4-year-old cat named Gracie and I love her to bits and pieces. I'm a single child, and I love kids! So I really love family rps haha.

I really hope I can meet some people to do some individual rps! I'm a very chill person, so don't be afraid to comment on this thread or say hi! Also, I am totally up for some help or help on this website if I do anything wrong, don't be afraid to give me some criticism, or advice. I am very good with receiving help and asking for it, so don't be afraid to reach out!

Last edited:
Welcome Sunny! *throws confetti everywhere* I used to have a parrot named Sunny. He was great. I've got a 12 year old cat, and some other critters, too. If you need help, feel free to ask me, the rest of the staff, or the other users. I hope you enjoy RpN!

Welcome Sunny! *throws confetti everywhere* I used to have a parrot named Sunny. He was great. I've got a 12 year old cat, and some other critters, too. If you need help, feel free to ask me, the rest of the staff, or the other users. I hope you enjoy RpN!
Thanks! I've always wanted a parrot, they seem so cool!

Thanks! I've always wanted a parrot, they seem so cool!
They're super cool. I've owned a lot of bird a, but don't have any right now because I'll be moving for college next year. I'm planning on getting a vet tech certification. Do you have plans for graduation?

They're super cool. I've owned a lot of bird a, but don't have any right now because I'll be moving for college next year. I'm planning on getting a vet tech certification. Do you have plans for graduation?
Oh wow! My friend is in college to become a vet too! She loves it. As for me, I want to get a bachelor in Anthropology. I've already been accepted into one of my top choice colleges too :)

Oh wow! My friend is in college to become a vet too! She loves it. As for me, I want to get a bachelor in Anthropology. I've already been accepted into one of my top choice colleges too :)
That's really cool. Congratulations!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Thanks! I like your profile pic!

I'm not the best resource out there, but if you need any help with anything, or if you want help or feedback, reach out to me or anyone else. A lot of people here like to meet new faces. :)
Awesome thanks so much! I've met a ton of nice people on here so far, it's been great!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread