• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Hi I'm new here! Help me learn the etiquette of this website, please!

JOKOKO

I'm new! And because I'm new, I don't quite get the etiquette of this website. Do people still do forms? Do you initiate like on Quotev? It's all so new to me, and I'm excited to start, but I don't want to like...Mess up you know? Thank you!

Hiya Jo :) Here's a good place to start!

I hope I'm doing this right.

I'm Lacy! I'm a big Dragon Age fan and mainly here hoping to find some people to RP around that. I'm 34 and for some reason feel a little confused by how all this works, but I'm sure I'll pick it up!

I enjoy writing fanfiction, original works, video games, and crocheting. Recently got a feeding tube and I'm working to crochet a pack to hold all my gear.

I hope I'm doing this right.

I'm Lacy! I'm a big Dragon Age fan and mainly here hoping to find some people to RP around that. I'm 34 and for some reason feel a little confused by how all this works, but I'm sure I'll pick it up!

I enjoy writing fanfiction, original works, video games, and crocheting. Recently got a feeding tube and I'm working to crochet a pack to hold all my gear.
Hello and welcome! If this is your introduction, you're supposed to post this on "Introduce Yourself," which is the first thread you see on the Community Hub.

Hello and welcome! If this is your introduction, you're supposed to post this on "Introduce Yourself," which is the first thread you see on the Community Hub.
Ah, I thought that's where I was! If anyone could miss it, it would be me, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back