Hi I'm new :3

kakashii

I'm just looking for someone to rp with me cause I get so bored xD

About me:

-I'm on my phone 98% of the time so if you message me a rp ill probably answer to it right away.
- my favorite color is blue
-I love Naruto so I pretty much just rp Naruto but I can rp other things to like (yuri on ice, fairy tail etc)
-I love narusasu so if your looking to rp romance pls message me but I don't just do romance I kinda wanna do a narusasu plot on where it's romantic but then it's not kinda like a lover story or something but we can talk about a plot or ideas for a rp :)
- if you like yaoi and wanna rp it with me let me know cause I love it exactly narusasu but I can rp other things besides Yaoi.

Do I play both genders? Or prefer one gender.

- I play both, depending on what we're role playing

Fandoms:
-Naruto
-yuri on ice
-fairy tail (kinda)

How do I write?

-I do literate rp but I can do other kinda rp. Also I'm not picky on grammar and stuff like that as long as I can understand what your saying.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Erotic rp's are against site rules by the way

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Erotic rp's are against site rules by the way

Oh alright thank you, I didn't know that but thanks for letting me know

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back