Hi, I'm Midnight

*Falls down a flight of stairs into the thread and blinks* Oh...... well hello there! Ah, lemme just find my greeting card.....

*Reaches into my trusty hat and pulls out a flamingo* Ah no not that.....

*Next removes a bowling ball* Seems I'm on a roll of wrong things.. ehehe... hehe.... ermm....

*Waggles my fingers before reaching in and pulling out a small puppy, tugs at collar, starting the sweats* Seems I'm barking up the wrong tree here! *Hands the puppy to @Inner Power * For you.....

*Turns hat right-side up and taps it a few times on the top, a deck of playing cards flying out, followed by doves, firecrackers, a hoard of red-eyed tree frogs, a midget clown, three Lemurs and a five-star dragonball* Hmmm... how odd..... Oh!

*Reaches into my sleeve and produces a simply white business card with the words "Welcome" on it and hands it to @MidnightsBlossom * Welcome to our Nation of Creation fair Blossom! I do so hope you find it to your petals' liking! *Dips a low bow*

Hello! You know, are you a fan of Star Wars?

I love star wars. I got to meet Carrie Fisher and line control for her at an expo for the whole weekend. She's a sweetheart.

*Falls down a flight of stairs into the thread and blinks* Oh...... well hello there! Ah, lemme just find my greeting card.....

*Next removes a bowling ball* Seems I'm on a roll of wrong things.. ehehe... hehe.... ermm....

*Waggles my fingers before reaching in and pulling out a small puppy, tugs at collar, starting the sweats* Seems I'm barking up the wrong tree here! *Hands the puppy to @Inner Power * For you.....

*Turns hat right-side up and taps it a few times on the top, a deck of playing cards flying out, followed by doves, firecrackers, a hoard of red-eyed tree frogs, a midget clown, three Lemurs and a five-star dragonball* Hmmm... how odd..... Oh!

*Reaches into my sleeve and produces a simply white business card with the words "Welcome" on it and hands it to @MidnightsBlossom * Welcome to our Nation of Creation fair Blossom! I do so hope you find it to your petals' liking! *Dips a low bow*

Thank you so much :)

Ah, a puppy, thank you.

Well, me and Prince here are part of a Star Wars RP and if your interested, my character could always use an apprentice. Here's the RP

Well, me and Prince here are part of a Star Wars RP and if your interested, my character could always use an apprentice. Here's the RP

Oh yes yes yes! Lasers, phasers, tasers and... erm.. potaters? Things both shocking and spuddly for your enjoyment! I can assure you by the by, that I will handle Bronco's mentioned desire for teaching for their character, as they will soon be serving mine.  >:3

Well, the dude does have an army on Rakata Prime and is continuing to expand. He would be happy to give a section of the galaxy for your character's faction but he still wants his chunk of the galaxy for his faction as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back