Hi! I'm Manic

ManicPet4U

--Blonde Sub. who loves fantasy
Hi? I'm Manic!
Like actually... XD
But if we are being formal (which I never am), Mary!
I was told to do this! But I love simple and casual rp!
I love dragon age, doctor who, Star Trek lord of the rings, skyrim, fallout, once upon a time, Merlin all kinds of cross overs and supernatural --I haven't seen season 12 so don't be an asshole!! Or do, I'm a sub and this is a forum...
doing this on my phone so my typing sucks.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
So you would give snuggley tentacles cuddles! I'm hooked already. XD

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Thank you. Pretty timid at first, might burst out of my shell soon ish. Thank you for being so welcoming!

... *nibbles on a cookie*

Hi? I'm Manic!
Like actually... XD
But if we are being formal (which I never am), Mary!
I was told to do this! But I love simple and casual rp!
I love dragon age, doctor who, Star Trek lord of the rings, skyrim, fallout, once upon a time, Merlin all kinds of cross overs and supernatural --I haven't seen season 12 so don't be an asshole!! Or do, I'm a sub and this is a forum...
doing this on my phone so my typing sucks.
Your post is anything but formal lol. But welcome, I too love lord of the rings.

How did you like the institute plot line? I was real into the Valentine and Far Harbour stuff.

I know. I'm a girl and even I killed Shawn. XD. Sorry I'll stop hiding in the corner and get in there....

*downs a glass of punch and adjusts outfit.* Here I go....
*looks back timidly*

Sweet answer! My dad used to talk my ear off about them when I was little.
It really gives more meaning to Gandalf rejecting frodo's offer so adamantly. He's not a human, so he could use the ring. But that might lead to his own downfall despite being a demigod

It really gives more meaning to Gandalf rejecting frodo's offer so adamantly. He's not a human, so he could use the ring. But that might lead to his own downfall despite being a demigod
Oh exactly! I remember being tiny and my dad giving me no other explanation other then "Absolute power corrupts". Imagine middle earth just soully covered in hobbits tho. Fucking overload of cuteness. I would end up a villain for sure in the Tolkien Universe. What about you?

Oh exactly! I remember being tiny and my dad giving me no other explanation other then "Absolute power corrupts". Imagine middle earth just soully covered in hobbits tho. Fucking overload of cuteness. I would end up a villain for sure in the Tolkien Universe. What about you?
e.e dirty hobbitzes they wants it they neads it my preshus

I'd be along the lines of boromir and struggle between being virtuous and selfless and my impulse to be the exact opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back