• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hi I would very much like to kill my boredom, thanks

Is a Hot Dog a sandwich?

• Total voters

RaceySenpai

a literal potato
Helloooo everyone

Just looking for a long-term partner to help with the copious amount of ideas in my mind.

Few things about me
> am 24 y.o. female with a full time job, prefer partners my age
> I write as female and only fxm pairings
> I'm a quick writer, dishing out multiple, 5+ detailed paragraph posts per day if my partner is fast paced also
> prefer fantasy over reality
> prefer email over PM, PM over thread.

I have a couple plots in mind, so PM me if you wanna throw around ideas that aren't below!!

Cursed Seas-
This is heavily fantasy based
A woman of high standings comes across an broken artifact brought to her by sea-faring traders. Taken by it's beauty, although it was damaged and incomplete, she happily accepts it. But unbeknownst to her, it is cursed. Slowly, she becomes obsessed with it. Losing sleep, driving away others. It filled her dreams with terrors of calamity and visions of great treasure. And in these dreams, she sees two matching pieces and a wooden box. Knowing what she must do, she steals a vessel from port, as well as its crew, and sets sail for the closest missing piece she could.

Your character would be the owner of the box, who was taken captive amongst a chaotic raid.

Strangers-
This could go a couple of different ways. Muse A and Muse B could meet by passing while traveling, not really getting much of an impression of one another (or they could end up leaving a bad impression which makes things harder for them later on). Something could happen to their mode of transportation, leaving them stranded or the only survivors and they must help each other to survive.
This would work with post apocalyptic scenarios also.

Hello there, I would very much like to discuss the possibility of a post-apocalyptic roleplay if you are still looking for partners. The Strangers plot you posted can work at the very least, but I was hoping we might be able to forge something a bit more complex and/or fantasy?

Greetings my name is William I am 22 years old and I have a full time job and I am a part time author I am interested in the cursed seas plot. Let me know more details of the plot if I fit the bill for the guy you need. Thank you

The Hunter.

Greetings my name is William I am 22 years old and I have a full time job and I am a part time author I am interested in the cursed seas plot. Let me know more details of the plot if I fit the bill for the guy you need. Thank you

The Hunter.
Message me and we can chat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back