Hi...Hi....Hello!!!!!

Isa-Poot

Isadore the floower
Hi Everyone, My name is Isadore.
I am new to this website, I've been roleplaying for about 2 years through google+ but the bitch died (Rest in papayas google +, you burning dumpster fire of a website.) So here I am. I enjoy making original content for stories that I plan on making in the future. When I roleplay I tend to write about 15-100 line responses, but I'm fine with anything less than that. I also tend to get very detailed with my descriptions, so I hope none of you mind that....any how I sincerely hope to to roleplay with you guys sometime in the near future.

Why, hello there, Isadore!

I hope we're able to fill in the RP-shaped hole in your heart that Google+ left behind. RpNation's got a very diverse community, willing to post anything from one line to a few pages! I'm certain you'll be able to find someone to suit your roleplay needs and cravings. Here, let me throw you this real quick - This is RpNation's Handbook. You can find it at the front page, if you need to access it again. Basically, it's all you need to know about our rules and operations, so I'd recommend giving it a read. The most important parts are the Community Guidelines and the Recruitment Rules, as well as a FAQ page if you get the itch to ask questions.

Have a wonderful time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back