Hi guys!

GayYaoiWes2

Hit Me!
Hi guys, you all can call me Wes, I roleplay yaoi a lot. If you ever have any questions, message me and I will reply back! I would also like to say I like to use messenger a lot, cause I get notifications whether someone has message me or not. If you wanna rp, hit me!

Hey hi hey hi!

Nice to meet ya! I'm Moonie, and I like yaoi also. Quick question, ever seem an anime called no.6? Anyways, welcome to the site! It's great here, people are nice and the atmosphere is just great. You'll find a ton of roleplays that suit you so search away! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or just ask a mod or a helper!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Why hello there.

I'm the jester, I won't say much as others are going to say it anyway and say it better. Sites got a friendly community and you'll get the hang of things soon. If you need anything though feel free to tag me with Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Hey hi hey hi!

Nice to meet ya! I'm Moonie, and I like yaoi also. Quick question, ever seem an anime called no.6? Anyways, welcome to the site! It's great here, people are nice and the atmosphere is just great. You'll find a ton of roleplays that suit you so search away! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or just ask a mod or a helper!
Hey Moonie, pm me, I want to talk to ya!

*breaks the speed of sound*
*breaks the speed of light*
*warps time*
*destroys galaxy*
dID SOMEBODY SAY GAY!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back