Hi guys

Rachael of the Shire

The Witch Among The Shirelings
Hi, my name is Rachael and I'm new to RPNation. My favorite kinds of roleplays are science fiction and fantasy, but I'm open to trying new things. I am a bit shy, somewhat like a stray cat, but can get comfortable rather quickly.

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I can include a little romance in a story as well. It generally won't progress that quickly though... unless the other character is really, really good at picking up non-verbal cues. We should RP sometime.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Hello, and welcome! I understand that feeling, I felt like that not too long ago. But it passes quickly. ^^

Hello Rachael of the Shire Rachael of the Shire :3

Welcome to RPNation, please don't be shy~ If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to ask. You might also be interested in taking a peek at the FAQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back