Hi guys..

Naynay

Unlucky Member
Hello. Okay so i'm new at this and have no idea what i'm doing..
A friend got me onto this, because i love writing and sorts.
Okay i'm Shanee 18 and i'm obsessed with dogs..
I am glad to be starting this new chapter and start sharing with you guys x
~ Naynay ;D

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thankyou and i agree they are all so amazing what to start with is the hardest part..

Welcome to RPN, NayNay! ^-^

Though I myself am deeply obsessed with cats I do not hold your canine preferences against you. ;)

I hope you enjoy it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back