Hi Everyone

SoundNinja4

big dummy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm new to this site. It's been a while since I've roleplayed. The last site I was on got shut down.
Anyways, I need to get these 10 posts out of the way....

Hiya sounds Ninja, welcome to RPN! We staff hope you have a wonderful time hear, play some wonderful rps and meet even more wonderful freinds here. :3

-Derg, your friendly neighborhood Dergon Mod

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN, please read the rules and enjoy your stay here, if you have any questions feel free to give me a call.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thanks for welcoming me the Mechanist! I look forward to joining some RP's. The cookies might be all gone now :neutralteeth:

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Thanks for the welcome local otter enthusiast!^_^

Welcome, Sound Ninja! It's been a while for me too, but I'm hoping to get back into it. I used to play-by-post rp on Allpoetry, but the group I was in is long gone so I can relate there. Nice to meet you!

Welcome, Sound Ninja! It's been a while for me too, but I'm hoping to get back into it. I used to play-by-post rp on Allpoetry, but the group I was in is long gone so I can relate there. Nice to meet you!

Thanks Mardok. Nice to meet you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back