Hi everyone :D

NinjaGirlGamer

Call me Ninja
Hi! I’m new to this website and just joined not too long ago. I guess to talk a little bit about myself: Im a 19 year old college student that plays a lot of video games on their spare time. If you wanna play sometime just ask me, I’m always open for new friends! I’ve watched a fair amount of anime. The anime I’m currently watching is My Hero Academia. Also, I’m a big music fan and basically listen to anything with a good melody. Roleplays I’m mostly into are anything that can develop a good story. So hopefully I can find people who will rp with my character and hopefully I can make new friends on here!

P.S. I have a Discord and can rp there if anyone wants to

Last edited:
Hiya Ivanna, welcome to RPNation! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and am excited to see ya around the site. ^.^

have you watched black butler?

i've read some of the manga, and i'm looking for someone to play sebastian.

but i'm up for anything really

Hello, Ivanna!
Welcome to RPNation.
I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a nice welcoming by our community. I like anime, and I've also been watching My Hero Academia. I love music too!

If you need any help regarding the site, you can ask me for a link or any other advice.

I hope to see you around! Hopefully when you've reached all of the requirements (or if you already have) we could chat.

Have a good day!

~Doggo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back