Hi buds

Reppingnothing201

Representing the people who aren't represented!
Hello everybody. My name is Luke and I represent absolutely nothing. I have never been on an rping site before but I love the concept of role playing, I'm a pretty weird person in real life and I love video games such as Pokémon, Fire emblem, any Mario game that isn't a spinoff, the first 2 final fantasy games (I have yet to play any others including 7, sorry), and my favorite game series: Borderlands. As you can tell by my profile pic I love the idea of communism. Nah I'm fucking with you, get used to that btw I'm a weird person. I haven't seen a lot of anime but I'm looking to get into it. I hope that you can get past my weirdness and accept me into your community.

Hey, welcome to Roleplay Nation! From what I've read, I'm going to guess that you haven't roleplayed much before (if I'm wrong, please blame the half hour of sleep I had). The community here is very eager to welcome you, and we'd love to chat and roleplay with you once in a while! Call me Pastel, but I go by Melody or Yukio. Feel free to message me when you're bored, want to chat, or just have questions about the site. All in all, happy roleplaying, Luke!

Well, we're all glad to open the doors to many concepts of roleplaying. I will warn you though, most people here can overwhelm you with the amount they write.

Welcome! I love your profile pic...commie doge!

And Borderlands? I've loved Borderlands myself...and I am weird. You kind of have to be to play through all 3(?) games and enjoy them, and replay them. I have played through BL1, BL2 a couple times, and BL Presequel a couple times--not sure if they added a new one in the meantime. Actually I think I watched my roommate play a telltale Borderlands game too.

Welcome to the site fren! :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
I personally LOVED final fantasy 7 and I highly recommend both that and 10! I also play BL2 a lot x3
Please do remember that spamming threads is against the site rules though :3
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome! I love your profile pic...commie doge!

And Borderlands? I've loved Borderlands myself...and I am weird. You kind of have to be to play through all 3(?) games and enjoy them, and replay them. I have played through BL1, BL2 a couple times, and BL Presequel a couple times--not sure if they added a new one in the meantime. Actually I think I watched my roommate play a telltale Borderlands game too.
I wish they've added a fourth borderlands :( but yeah I started with borderlands 1 and loved the whole series ever since

I started with BL2 since I got it as a gift on steam. Then I only played 1 and Presequel once my roommate knew I liked BL and said we should play 1 and Presequel on co-op. It was fun. I went with the 2 soldiers in BL1 and 2, and Athena in Presequel. We found the shield throw to be great for reviving at a distance since you can just throw it at your friend to get them back up.

Hello everybody. My name is Luke and I represent absolutely nothing. I have never been on an rping site before but I love the concept of role playing, I'm a pretty weird person in real life and I love video games such as Pokémon, Fire emblem, any Mario game that isn't a spinoff, the first 2 final fantasy games (I have yet to play any others including 7, sorry), and my favorite game series: Borderlands. As you can tell by my profile pic I love the idea of communism. Nah I'm fucking with you, get used to that btw I'm a weird person. I haven't seen a lot of anime but I'm looking to get into it. I hope that you can get past my weirdness and accept me into your community.
Welcome, friend! (Or should I say comrade-) I hope you'll have a great time here! :ghostv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back