• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SugarBlue

Waiting for summer
Joined like minutes ago 😂 looking for someone who can do long long responses kinda regularly— ocs or fandoms or both, just as long as it’s not awful grammar 👌🏻Hmu I’m always bored

Hmm..The only one of those that I know is GF, but I'd be happy to try some of the others if you'd be ok giving me a brief rundown of them? ^^

Hmm..The only one of those that I know is GF, but I'd be happy to try some of the others if you'd be ok giving me a brief rundown of them? ^^
Ohh buddy I dunno how brief I can get lol

So ddlc is fairly simple and you can watch play throughs of it, mysmes has way more content so it’s better if it’s played on mobile

My hero academia and Madoka magica are both very different animes, Madoka magica is much shorter and darker

Creepypasta is just a diasaster and I don’t know where to start without going on for hours 😂😂

Sally face and Fran bow are also games, Fran bow is longer and more complicated, I recommend watching play throughs of them

And I just remembered vocaloids

No, I've just heard people talk about it before. I've not actually seen it myself.
Want me to PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back