Chitchat Heyyyy..

koldun-noir

Inactive
I know the best place to post about depresso shit is not on an RP site but.. I need a friend. I just had to dump one who wasn't really there for me but.. we got pretty close. I don't have tons of places to go to talk about these things so... I would appreciate it if.. someone said hi.

Greetings. I'll just be dropping this here, but if you need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a PM. I can't promise to solve your problems, but I can hear your feelings at least :)

What are you doing aside from talking to strangers?
I'm watching youtube, on tumblr, twitter, imgur, here [obvy]
It's not enough, I need more to do, can't get distracted enough

Lmao, same. I'm honestly.. just dicking around. Checking if people find my art worthy enough to face the world of social media, watching a show about morbidly obese people, y'know- whatever lmao.

A friend of mine sent me the prologue to something they wrote. I wanna read and review it for them, but I don't think I have the focus for that. Feels bad man.

I'm gonna try, but I don't think I can read more than a paragraph before zoning out. Here goes

I didn't get a sentance in before I clicked off to a different site. Okay, I gatta close down a few things and try again. Or maybe admit defeat and tell them I'll read it later.
I just don't wanna seem like I'm uninterested, I do want to read it. Just not now xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back