Heyyy guys

Kamikaze

Like a bird in flight.
Well here goes nothing!

What is up my dudes! I'm Kamikaze, but that's a bit of a pain to type out every time so feel free to call me Kami or any old name honestly, I'm not picky. I'm 18 and I've been role playing since.... gosh 2010? I was so young? Those posts were probably so cringy. Anyway, I did quite a bit of role playing back in the day, but I stopped a few years ago because its almost impossible to work 40-60 hours a week and keep up with posts. But that job is over and done with and I'm only working 2-4 days a week now so I have a little more time on my hands and thought I'd try it out again. I'm probably a bit rusty, and I'm on a tablet or a phone most of the time, so bear with me and I'm sorry in advance for any typos or punctuation errors, I'll try my best to avoid them!

Plots I am interested in include, but are not limited to: drama, romance(more of a subplot though?), historical, fantasy(tasteful stuff), action(yes please), adventure, fanfiction(Supernatural, Star Wars, Marvel, Sherlock, to name a few. Yes I am a huge nerd.), LGBTQ+ friendly.

My Role Playing preferences and tendencies:
I like to play a male character.
Mirror posting (if you post multiple paragraphs, so will I. If you post four sentences, so will I.)
Angsttttttttt
Darker themes are generally my style, but I'm flexible.

Some RPs I've been in and really enjoyed:
Typical Lost style plane crash, it was basic but enjoyable because we had a lot of fabulous characters and skilled authors. (group)
Prison reformation house, kinda like an apartment complex for ex cons. (group, but could easily be a one on one)
Western, Magnificent Seven style, or Wagon Train. (group)
Post apocalyptic clan. (group, but could be turned into a one on one)

That's all that I can think of for the moment. If you have any question, or I left anything out, please feel free to ask! If you're interested In role playing hit me up and we'll figure something out!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN! I hope you find what will excel you here, as there are so many amazing writers and people here. I’m sure you will make great friendships and partnerships here!
Also I must say, the Owner and Admins are all amazing people and there are plenty of helpers afoot!
There are tons of people who you could easily Roleplay with, myself in general too! I hope you enjoy this sight!
Again! Welcome to RPN!

✦ Hey! I'm brand new here also and I'd love to RP with you! Three words that spoke out to me was *drama*, *romance* and *Star Wars*. Would you maybe have a discord that we could chat on and possibly RP on if you'd like? (✿◠‿◠)

✦ Hey! I'm brand new here also and I'd love to RP with you! Three words that spoke out to me was *drama*, *romance* and *Star Wars*. Would you maybe have a discord that we could chat on and possibly RP on if you'd like? (✿◠‿◠)
I would absolutely love to RP with you! I don't currently have a Discord, but since it is so popular on here I've decided to make one tonight!

Welcome to RPN! I hope you find what will excel you here, as there are so many amazing writers and people here. I’m sure you will make great friendships and partnerships here!
Also I must say, the Owner and Admins are all amazing people and there are plenty of helpers afoot!
There are tons of people who you could easily Roleplay with, myself in general too! I hope you enjoy this sight!
Again! Welcome to RPN!
Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back