• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern heyoo~ Im bored, so anyone wanna rp with me?

jellyjiwoo

[ crown emoji ] to show that I'm royalty
Hi! I really want to try a romance-focused RP, because I have never done it before! (And I'm new here... uwu!)

+ I'm looking for anyone, actually. Male or Female. (I am a female hehe)
+ Your style of writing doesn't matter but it would be great if you can write in first person or in third.
+ We'll have to be talking often if not every day so that we'll get close and it won't be awkward for the both of us.
+ I don't really care much about age!
+ I'm into all different plots. Yes, I want it to be romance-focused but I would love to do any kinds of genres! Although it's hard for me to do horror...
+ The plot I have right now is just slice of life... so if you have any much more thrilling plots please don't be shy and share it with me!
+ Let's help each other out~
+ If you want fandoms au, I only do BTS and BLACKPINK, both memberxmember. It could be any kind of au, as long as it's not too unrealistic.

It's okay to reply here but I would love you guys to pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back