Heyo! New Member!

PretzelR

Do Not Eat The Pretzel
I'm Pretzel,

I recently found this forum and I wanted to join in the fun with everybody! I'm always active in role playing groups in Facebook but I decided to try things out in forums! I'm not good with introductions at all so let me be brief!

I love role playing in the Fantasy genre especially the ones that has the elements of magic. I can do scripted or literate role play. I'm very approachable and friendly so if you want to talk with me about anything I'm always here!

Hope we can get along pretty well! ^_^

Hello
239576-b08a261e3425b81529abbcf2d3ea12c4.jpg

Welcome to the RpN family! I guarantee you'll definitely love it here and make many friends during your stay. There are countless fantasy RPs on here so if any interest checks catch your eye, don't be shy and post on them! Make sure to check out the sticky threads in 'Introductions' if you haven't too. Have fun!

Attachments

• pretzel.png
    pretzel.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Hiya I'm new to this site as well...havnt really posted much in the forums though...I'm kinda shy about it D= I havnt rped in years so im trying to get back into the swing of it and this site looks like a great place to do it!!

More newbies like me! xD
The site seemed intimidating at first, but everyone seems super friendly.
Hiya I'm new to this site as well...havnt really posted much in the forums though...I'm kinda shy about it D= I havnt rped in years so im trying to get back into the swing of it and this site looks like a great place to do it!!

I was the same, but after looking through a few posts I found just jumping in feet first was a good way to start! Everyone's been so welcoming, and no one seems to mind random responses in the general chat section. May be a good place to start :)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thanks for the warm welcome! and I'm also prone to do more action/love Rps like Fairy tail based stuff ya know. just going dungeon crawling in a world you made is something special!

Hello
239576-b08a261e3425b81529abbcf2d3ea12c4.jpg

Welcome to the RpN family! I guarantee you'll definitely love it here and make many friends during your stay. There are countless fantasy RPs on here so if any interest checks catch your eye, don't be shy and post on them! Make sure to check out the sticky threads in 'Introductions' if you haven't too. Have fun!

More newbies like me! xD
The site seemed intimidating at first, but everyone seems super friendly.

I was the same, but after looking through a few posts I found just jumping in feet first was a good way to start! Everyone's been so welcoming, and no one seems to mind random responses in the general chat section. May be a good place to start :)
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I hope we can all get along! Haha... I still haven't found and friends ^^:::

It's so reassuring for you all to tell me it's easy to join in and have fun in this forum and I'll surely do that! I hope to see everyone around.

Howdy, I'm Sano!
Self-proclaimed lord of forum gaming, you may call me "sir," "great forum gamer," "Sano," "fruit-hunter," "Kira," "that one dude," "bro," or pretty much anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back