Heyall

Decon_mas

Hello everyone im new to this forum but not new to role playing this name is an alias but if you are interested in finding more about me feel free to let me know im a pretty open guy so with that being said, Yes ive done roleplay on forums before 3 as a character 1 as a GM im not going to give alot of details of the roleplay that i was running other than its still going on and i strive to make people get attached to certain characters i also LARP (Live action role play) as a broken unstable all around insane person who lost his family at the age of 8 and recently found his brother who he had thought dead for 7 years (chartacter is 16) ive grown quit fond of this character and sometimes get a bleeding effect depending on how intense the weekend was
Any Questions feel free to ask

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back