heya kiddos its me your dunkle sans

Sans_the_Skeleton

heya everyone, i just want to start off by saying i'm new to all this so please do take it easy on me and another thing i just want say that i hope we all can friends or someone is gonna have a bad time. so heh heh heh i hope you all have a SANSational day and i hope to either talk to ya or roleplay with ya

yours truly, sans the skeleton

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Ah! I love your humor mister...Sans? Mr. Skeleton? I'm not sure the proper formalities, sorry >////<

Please! Let's be friends, okay? Welcome to the site! I'm new too, so don't worry if you feel a little nervous. And erm..n-no bad times please. Only good! Right? Right!

Anywho, hiiiii!

heh sorry i'll try to keep a promise not to get anyone a bad time, besides someone would a BONE to pick with me and you can just call me sans

heh sorry i'll try to keep a promise not to get anyone a bad time, besides someone would a BONE to pick with me and you can just call me sans
Hehe, ok Sans! And I'll be good o///o I promise. No bad times please. I like your humor too, puns are always so SANSational! Hehe, sorry, I couldn't resist >///<

Hehehe, thanks. P-please tell me if I misbehave or something. If I do something wrong, I really wouldn't want to get in trouble..or worse...Someone suddenly wanting to P-PUNish me. O////O

Hehehe, thanks. P-please tell me if I misbehave or something. If I do something wrong, I really wouldn't want to get in trouble..or worse...Someone suddenly wanting to P-PUNish me. O////O

heh heh heh heh heh you'er a natural at this kid *eyes go black* and i will tell you if your gonna have bad time cause you'll see this eye *bad time eye actives*

heya everyone, i just want to start off by saying i'm new to all this so please do take it easy on me and another thing i just want say that i hope we all can friends or someone is gonna have a bad time. so heh heh heh i hope you all have a SANSational day and i hope to either talk to ya or roleplay with ya

o-o OMGGGGG! >//////< AAAAAAA, YAY

heh heh heh heh heh you'er a natural at this kid *eyes go black* and i will tell you if your gonna have bad time cause you'll see this eye *bad time eye actives*
EEEK!! O//O

Don't do that! T///T That's scary! I promise no bad times, just no more scary eyes >;////;<

i love this
i love you
i love you uncle

Users who are viewing this thread