Hey!

silverdahlia

Hey there! I'm silverdahlia but you can also call me Rachel!

I used to RP a lot more when I was younger but I'm super excited to really start up with it again and really get back into it c: I do tend to prefer fantasy stuff, followed by the occasional real-life and science fiction RP's but honestly i'm down for anything! I hope that I can meet a lot of awesome people and I hope that I can really enjoy my time here

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and more recently the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^

Y'all are so nice :)) I appreciate the welcome and I cant wait to rp.

The Mechanist The Mechanist - Yeah I'm excited for all the possibilities. Like I said, I fell out of RP for a while but now that my life is a lot more settled I'm happy to be back and better than ever!! I too am a sucker for a good romance so I can't wait to see what I can find :closed eyes open smile:

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus - OMGG I'm a huge fan of sea otters they are actually the most adorable things on this earth! I'm sure I'll be around the fantasy forums a bit and just around in general, cant wait to see you around.

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus - OMGG I'm a huge fan of sea otters they are actually the most adorable things on this earth! I'm sure I'll be around the fantasy forums a bit and just around in general, cant wait to see you around.

They are everything that's good and pure in the world (kidnapping for food aside)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back