Hey

Fangirl312

I have been role playing for a while but I haven't online role played as much. I love to do my OCs or I can play cannon characters or non fandom altogether. I'm in a lot of fandoms so I'll just name a few
  • Star Wars
  • Harry Potter
  • Star Trek
  • Creepypasta
  • Doctor Who
  • Merlin
  • Lord of the Rings
  • The Hobbit
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Free!
Just to name a few there are a ton more and some bandoms. I'd love to start role playing with anyone. If you have a question about if I'm in a fandom just ask.

Hello! My name is Beebe But you can call me Bee or BB and i'm super happy to welcome you to RPnation! So you like Star wars, who is your favorite character? Mine is boba fett and The new robot from rouge one (i completely forgot his name XD) I hope we can maybe roleplay together someday and thats you'll have fun here!
Fangirl312 Fangirl312

Hey, my favorite is probably Han Solo and the robot's name is K-2SO he's also one of my favorites and I would love to role play any time.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back