• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hey Zeus! Give the Monsters a Chance at Adventure!

Kal

Madam Stabby-Stab

[border]

olympian.jpg

Feelin' chatty?

You've come to the right place!

Your Humble GMs~
Your Humble GMs~

4230.jpg
&
12453.jpg

[/border]

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Most excellent!

To quote Layne Staley, "I wish I could just hug you all! But I'm not gonna."

Heads up, were pretty much set on.starting the rp on sunday if thats good for folk, we might leave the sign up open for a little while for stragglers for a bit of overlap after we start though.

Yay! Can't wait to start. love your guys's characters, they will certainly intrigue Statheros in many ways. It would be awesome if some other people joined before the start as well, but I guess we'll see. This rp will be quite the ride, I can tell. xD

Oh the shenanigans we have planned. The beautiful shenanigans : p

Me and Kal have been discussing the personalities for a few gods that might be appearing at some points, and all Im going to say is theyre a loot of fun..

Oh also to let people know again ( I think we have some people join who werent in the original interest thread first)

The lore tab is well worth following.

One of the things we're hoping to do thats quite unique is rather than having it filled up out front out of world, is were going to update it as the characters journey, in the voice of our characters lkke they're keeping a journal to give a little extra insight into how our characters view to world, and for added sillyness.

Theres no obligation to, but me and Kal would love for you folk to add entries or comments on peoples entries in character too (:

We're a small enough group (currently at least) that its probably not needed, but for all rp's i run/ (in this case co run with the lovely Kal) I do a short summary of whos playing who and a general gist so that if youre writing a post and cant remember what a characters meant to be like, you can just refer to it for a reminder.

Ive popped it in the Q&A tab (:

Alrighty peeps! Roleplays now officially kicking off! Feel free to post! (:

So to start your characters should just ne doing whatevet theyre want to do (it can nicely follow from your day in the life if you wish! almost like we planned it or something)

Then shortly....shenanigans will occur

if anyone else is still interested but hasnt quite had time, we arent totally closing off people joining yet

Intro post up. Enjoy. :)

Btw for future reference, green dialogue=right head, red dialouge=middle head, yellow dialogue=left head. Just to prevent confusion when he's speaking.

Throwing tables at us aside, if you wanna join up if you get a character up soonish youre still more than welcome to join : p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back